coolmon Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 [SIZE=4]BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/SIZE] Tori: (on PEGASUSMON's back)oh no! GKM: OH YES! Angewomon: No! We must lose him! GKM: No chance! Dimension Scizzors! PM and BPM: WAAAH! Pegasusmon: TORI! BlackPegasusMon: DESIREE! Tori & Desiree: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Muse Posted May 24, 2002 Posted May 24, 2002 LAuren:Angewomon!We have to catch them! Angewomon:I cant with GKM behind me!We need a distraction! LAuren:FINE!Just...save them...this is for you...VEE! [I]Does a backflip onto GKM and starts kicking his back,distracting him. while Angewomon catches the falling kids.[/I]
dukeofshowdown Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 Desiree: AAAAAAHHHH oof! Tori: Thanks Angewomon but where is Lauren! Angewomon: She is distracting GrandKuwagamon. Desiree: Is she crazy? We gotta save her.....Hyogamon you can freeze him! Hyogamon: But I can't fly! Desiree: So put on foot on each Pegasusmon's back, and one foot on BlackPegasusmon's back. Hyogamon: Okay,(does what Desiree says and they charge GrandKuwagumon) Desiree: Lauren, when they attack jump! BlackPegasusmon & Pegasusmon: YIN YANG ATTACK!! Hyogamon: ICE MACE!!(GrandKuwagumon drops Lauren and is teporarily frozen) Lauren: Somebody...help! Hyogamon: I'll catch her(catches her and de-digivolves then is caught by Angewomon) GrandKuwagumon: For that we will kill the girl with Monodramon! Desiree: Where is Dracarnia? GrandKuwagumon: Wouldn't you like to know. Lauren: We have to save her!
Muse Posted May 25, 2002 Posted May 25, 2002 [I]Angewomon Puts down Lauren and De-digivoulves[/I] LAuren:I wont let you do that,GrandKuwagamon! GKM:What can a puny little girl like you do to me!? Lauren:I.... GKM:Hah!For that,I will destroy you instead![I]starts glowing with Deep Green energy[/I][SIZE=4]MEGA[/SIZE] DIMMENSION SCISSORS!
dukeofshowdown Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 Desiree: I have to protect you!(his digivice and crest begin to glow) Goblimon: Goblimon digivolve to.......Ogremon digivolve to MUMMYMON!! Mummymon: LONG MACHINE GUN!!(the attack hits and GrandKuwagumon is knocked back several feet) ???: So they are the digi-destined. Lauren: Who is that? ???: I am Babamon. ???: And I am Jijimon. Grandkuwagumon: And I'm going to destroy you! Babamon: There is no time! Take this! Tori: What is it? Jijimon: It is the Ancient Wisdom of Digivolution! It has the power to digivolve humans and digimon together! Desiree: How do we know we can trust you? Jijimon: What do you have to loose....now go! Desiree: Okay, Lauren... Lauren: Im already there.....Gatomon DIGI-ARMOR-ENERGIZE? Gatomon: Gatomon digivolve to.......LYNXMON!!(they all jump on her back and Lynxmon escapes at incredible speeds) Jijimon & Babamon: Now you deal with us!
coolmon Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 Jijimon & BabaMon: You won't destroy us, GranKuwagaMon! GranKuwagaMon: Oh really? we[SIZE=1]ll how ab...[/SIZE] (fades off) Tori:Now what do we do? Desiree::huh: Beats me...
dukeofshowdown Posted May 31, 2002 Posted May 31, 2002 Desiree: We have to find Dracarnia........AAAAAHHHHH!!!(they all fall into a hole and are transported to a dark mountain region) Tori: Where are we? Desiree: I dont know but we better run! Lauren: Why? Goblimon: Because here comes WarMonzeamon! WarMonzaemon: I am one of the 4 Horsemon of Destruction and I am going to take you to the master! Goblimon: Oh boy what do we now? Gatomon: I say we take care of this over-stuffed teddy bear! Desiree, Tori, Lauren,: Right, DIGI-ARMOR-ENERGIZE!! Goblimon: Goblimon armor-digivole to.........HYOGAMON!! Gatomon: Gatomon armor-digivole to...........LYNXMON!! Patamon: Patamon armor-digivolve to..........PEGASUSMON!! WarMonzaemon: Weak fools.......BEAR CLAW!!(all the digimon evade and get ready to attack)
coolmon Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 WaruMonzeMon: BEA....(all digimon evade...but)BEAR CLAW!!! Tori: oh no! He tricked them! All digimon de-digivolve. Patamon: Nurgh...... Gatomon: Nyagh...... Ogremon: Jurffle...... Warumonzemon::devil: Tori: NOOO! Patamon: WHOAH!Patamon digivolves to....... Angemon: Angemon digivolves to........ MagnaAngemon: MAGNAANGEMON!!! WaruMonzeMon: uuuuuuh.....(snaps out of the awe) YOU DON"T SCARE ME!
Muse Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 Gatomon:Hey!Your not gettin' all the fun!Gatomon,digivolve to! Angewomon:Angewomon! LAuren:Hah!TwUltimates vs.One!This should be a sinch!
dukeofshowdown Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 Desiree: Goblimon dont let them get all the fun! Goblimon: Goblimon digivolve to............OGREMON!! Ogremon: Ogremon digivolve to............MUMMYMON!! Desiree: Lets get digital!
coolmon Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 Angewomon: HEAVEN'S CHARM! Mummymon: (Don't know the name, but he's shooting with his gun....) WarMonzemon: ORGH! STOP IT! MagnaAngemon: GATE OF...........DESTINY! WaruMonzeMon: OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH[SIZE=1]-nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[/SIZE] ! (All digimon de-digivolve) Tori: Well, that's b................ Desiree: Wh-Why is the gr-ground sh-sh-shaking? Lauren: Uh-uh-oh! What's Ha-Ha-Happening now?
Muse Posted June 1, 2002 Posted June 1, 2002 [I]The ground beneath them all of a sudden cracks open,Sending the Children down into the dark pit.[/I] Gatomon:Lauren!No! [I]Gatomon dived at the pit and grabbed Lauren's Hand,Haveing the power of a Champion,She had no problem of holding her,[/I] Lauren:Tori!Desiree!Grab my feet! [I]But it was to late,Lauren's friends had fallen.Not knowing what awaits them at the bottom...[/I]
dukeofshowdown Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Desiree: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! ???: I caught you! Tori: Thanks! ???: I only did it so I could have fun destroying you Goblimon: Uh-oh! ???: I am Orochimon and you are in the land of despair! Desiree: What?(then he sees a little boy crying) what are you doing here? Little Boy: I just trying to find a friend! Desiree: Wait.....your me! But how can this be happening! Old Woman: What are you doing here boy? Your aren't old enough to be here! Little Boy: Yes I am I can do anything I want! Toir: What are you looking at? Old Woman: Your still holding on to something, holding yourself back from growing. So you'll never be more than a little boy! Desiree:(slams his fist to the ground) No.......NOOOOO!!!(begins crying) Tori: Desiree what is wrong........What?(begins having a dillusion of her own....) _____________________________ " It is better to be a good enemy than a bad friend. " - dukeofshowdown
Frankie Posted June 10, 2002 Author Posted June 10, 2002 Hope sits in a huge corridor with several big black bugs her face planeing something not even a mind reader could decifer GKM7:......uhhhh may i ask what are you thinking Hope- oh just how fun it will be to help you destroy the others GKM7:.....OH.......ok yeah that will be fun and most pleasurable Hope: (inside her mind) ~YOU PATHETIC SLIMY INSECT SOON I WILL SQUASH ALL OF YOU INTO LITTLE BUGS THEN TO A SLIMY WORTHLESS PILE OF GOO THATS MORE WORTHLESS THEN YOU ARE ALREDY~
coolmon Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 Tori: No....No...... Instead of the dark walls....Tori sees something else.... Tori's mom: Look, Jack,we can't keep going on like this! Jack(Tori's dad): Elaine, you can't! I won't let you! Elaine: I will get a divorce! Younger Tori:(Peering out of her room at this sight)(quietly:( :bawl:it's all my fault....
Frankie Posted June 12, 2002 Author Posted June 12, 2002 Hope- What Are We Sitting around for lets go kick them kids butts..... GKM7:...uhh Rest OF Black Bugs:UHHH hehehehhe GKM7: uhh we are waiting for our master why you ask i noticed your ready to kick them kids to outer digital space why are you ready i mean they were your firends Hope: friends......right they were are all so rude and inconciderate they dont care so I DONT CARE GKM7: .......... o k
dukeofshowdown Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 Desiree:(crying) Yes I can... ???: Why are you crying? Desiree: Because I can't do anything, I'm not big enough to! ???: I can't either. Desiree: But your a digimon, you can do anything! ???: But I can't do things that other digimon can do....all I can do is shock people! Desiree: That's cool! All I can do is draw pictures. ???: I can't even do that! Desiree: Hey, you can shock and I can draw..so maybe we aren't so un-important after all! ???: My name is Elecmon! Desiree: My name is Desiree! Elecmon: Let's make a promise to never leave each other! Desiree: Okay, but what if we can't be together! Elecmon: Than always remeber.......remeber.......remeber! Desiree: What? Remeber! Old Woman: Your still holding yourself back! Desiree: Holding myself back.....but how can I forget Leomon.... _____________________________ " Excuses are the tools of incompetence, used to biuld great monuments of nothing." - dukeofshowdown
coolmon Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 Tori still struggles inside her mind, remembering everything she thought was her fault.... ???: Tori, nothing's your fault! All that just happened! Tori: No:bawl: Patamon, it's all my fault! Patamon: Why would it be your fault? Tori: Well.......I,I...........I MISS GOMAMON!:bawl: Patamon: Look, you can see him again, just.......BOOM BUBBLE! Tori is knocked onto her back... Tori: Why'd you do that? Patamon: TO STAMP YOU OUT OF IT! Tori: Oh......Orichimon, you'll get it! Orichimon: What? No one has ever gotten out of their trance! Tori: Well, looks like I have.
dukeofshowdown Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Desiree: Now your gonna get it! Tori: Yeah!! Orochimon: Master give me strength! Datamon: Shall I master? ???: Yes he is the perfect test subject.......Do it!!!! Orochimon: AAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Orochimon digivolve to........MEGIDRAMON!! Tori: How can he digivolve like that, and Orochimon doesn't digivolve to Megidramon any way! Desiree: Well that's Megidramon so time to get digital..... Demidevimon armor-digivolve! Tori: You too Patamon! Patamon&Demidevimon: We can't! Tori&Desiree: How come? Patamon: Because he's emiting dark energy which is draining us of our power to digivolve. Desiree: Uh-oh! Megidramon: Destroy.....DESTROY!!!... AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!(starts holding his abdomen in pain) what is happening(de-digivolves but doesn't look like Orochimon) Orochimon: What is happening? Desiree: What's wrong with him? I've never seen a digimon like him. Demidevimon: That's because he isn't anymore, now his data is scrambled so even if he was destroyed he wouldn't come back as a digi-egg. Desiree: Who did this to you? Orochimon: The Digimon Master of Darkness. Tori: Is he a digimon? Orochimon: He is the strongest digimon ever, he even controls a fleet of GrandKuwagumon. Desiree: So he is the one who helped destroy Leomon, where is he!! Orochimon:(slowly vanishes) Must destroy! Desiree: We have to find this master and destroy him!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now