OtakuBoards

Usernames

Orlando

I haven't been to this site for a while so when I got an email last week telling me that the site had been redesigned I thought I'd come back and check it out. Unfortunately, although I've been a member of these boards since they were on the old theotaku.com site, the new boards wouldn't let me log in with my old user name / password so I've had to register again, which is a real pain.

Sorry if this topics already been covered a thousand times but I just wanted to know whats going on!

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]there were a few problems w/ the old boards... and after trying to fix them for a while adam decided it was better to move on and go somewhere better. so he did and that is what you see before you... thou we all lost our post count it dont matter cause it seems firemac will be at 4000 in about 3 weeks... but we are glad ur back... these are totally new boards only relationship they share w/ the old one is the name and most gods/mods and of course adam and all the cool members... and some of the not so cool member (treble) hehe
*runs away from treble* lol j/k man[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]there were a few problems w/ the old boards... and after trying to fix them for a while adam decided it was better to move on and go somewhere better. so he did and that is what you see before you... thou we all lost our post count it dont matter cause it seems firemac will be at 4000 in about 3 weeks... but we are glad ur back... these are totally new boards only relationship they share w/ the old one is the name and most gods/mods and of course adam and all the cool members... and some of the not so cool member (treble) hehe *runs away from treble* [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude do you always have to pick on me everywhere i go im a little boy thats jus minding my own businees oh wells youre scare of me thats why youre runnning *Runs away from kuja youre scary yuorself*:)Lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]

Dude do you always have to pick on me everywhere i go im a little boy thats jus minding my own businees oh wells youre scare of me thats why youre runnning *Runs away from kuja youre scary yuorself*:)Lol [/B][/QUOTE] lol yuorself, businees , all this reminds me of [url]www.[/url] somethingawful.com