Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
probably immortality, i dont ask for much............
Posted
If I was Faced with this situation, I would pick either:

* World Peace:rolleyes:
* Immortality :demon:
* Being one of my favourite Anime Characters..:smoke:

:therock: :mrt: Peace!!!:demon: :naughty:
Posted
Hmm... Lets See... I would Wish I could do energy attacks and Fly. I would also wish that I would get to stick a gun up to a terrorists head and blow their head off because they don't deserve to live if they are going to kill.:flaming:
Posted
I can't think fo ONE thing i would wish for. here's a list:

*I want to be a Digidestined and meet ken!:bawl: :bawl:
*I would wish for no more animals to be endangered or extinct.
*I would wish for ALL people to care about the environment.
*I would wish to be like the digimon frontier kids, being able to turn into a digimon.
*I would wish for a digimon partner, here, in the real world.
*would wish for CC and Harry Potter ot be real. :D

uh.. i'm sure I would wish for more, i jsut can't think of anything right now.
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]It's a tough choice for me. I'd either wish for my Duck Cane to [i]actually[/i] have magical powers, or I would wish to make an island where Otaku members lived. It would be the Nation of Otaku. Mwah ha ha.

(I might also ask for a pizza. It depends on if I'm hungry or not at the time.)[/COLOR]
Posted
I would wish for all evil anywhere to be diminished. Us super heroes can't do it all you know.
Posted
Yeah I like Nerdsy's idea of an otaku island!! *grins evily* or I would wish that I owned pizza hut so I could have all the pizza I want, or i would wish for true love *shrugs* prolly the 3rd one!
Posted
[color=indigo]I would probably wish for the ability to fly, just because I hate driving and there is a hell of a lot more space to maneuver in the air then there is on the streets. It would just be that much easier. . . [sigh]




Stupid gravity...



And DuoGod od Death, your third wish option doesn't need a wish. It just needs to be found.[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] If I had ONE wish it would probably be....hmm, interesting, ONE wish, that makes it hard, because I have many! Hehehe....

ONE wish request would be....like Eminem or Kid Rock, or I would wish for World Peace, or to have magical and mystical powers [/size]
Posted
Infinet wishes....

I would not waste my wish on world peace when you can accomplish that buy legalizing Marajuana in all parts of the world. Have you ever seen anyone stoned out of there mind robbin someone or raping someone. They can barely walk around with out seeing three of everything.

And if it was a traditional genie or something granting my wish he probably would not be able to do the infinet wishes so I would ask for love. But he probably could not do that either so then I would just ask to be ruler of the world...:naughty:
Posted
I would wish that i can make 3 wishes more.

And then i would wish
1: That i was a little bit older, 17 or 18
2: That my sickness gets over
3: That i can become a famous singer ^-^

There I go
Posted
I would wish for the ability to fly or i'd wish for more wishes or my on geanie that had no ability to how many wishes he would give me. hahaha im so greddy!
Posted
well i would wish that people could use more of their brains.
or i would wish that people could actually live by what they say.
you make what you want of those answers.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]Have you ever seen anyone stoned out of there mind robbin someone or raping someone. They can barely walk around with out seeing three of everything.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Have you ever known somone who tripped on acid and tried to drive? I do. That promotes more chaos than anything. I have also known people who were high when they were driving, they crashed too. I don't see any peace in that.[/color]
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Have you ever known somone who tripped on acid and tried to drive? I do. That promotes more chaos than anything. I have also known people who were high when they were driving, they crashed too. I don't see any peace in that.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I agree(wow! i agree with u twice in under a week!), drugs only make peopel act dangerous.

If I had 1 wish I would wish that I was a Jedi.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...