Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I would wish that racism was no more. One way or another, racism ties into [I][B]many[/I][/B] of the humanity's problems. If racism didn't exist, crime, poverty and violence would decrease considerably. Plus, the economy would definitely improve. Really, racism is such a silly thing considering that humanity is a single race, yet, it's such a powerful force.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=green]I don't really know what I would wish for. I would feel bad if I wished for something for personal wealth while people are dying allover the world.

Non-Greedy Wish: World peace perhaps.. end of disease, I dunno.

Greedy Wish: That everyone who annoyed me would be magically moved to another country, so I wouldn't have to deal with them again.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I would wish for an idea of what I could wish for if I couldn't think of a wish...Either that or I would wish for a limo with a chaeuffer(sp?) named Ju Ju Man.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I'd wish for ignorance to be gone. That would remove racism/intolerance...and quite a lot of stupidity/irrationality in the world.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'd wish for a power level of 300,000. You wanna know why? I could become a super sayain. And the ebility to travel back in time. Like other people, I wish I could fly. And that I could shoot energy blasts.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'd wish for a power level of 300,000. You wanna know why? I could become a super sayain. And the ebility to travel back in time. Like other people, I wish I could fly. And that I could shoot energy blasts.[/size][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]. . . Another possible wish is that people weren't this obsessed with things that aren't real...

I find it annoying myself.[/color]
Posted
I have some wishes. I guess I would pick one of these:

-More wishes (But thats cheating! :-) )
-To be Megaman X or Zero when I wan't to
-Turn into Tekkaman Blade :-)
-World Peace
-To have that Supra from the Fast and the Furious
-Have Wing Zero Custom or a Valkyrie from Macross
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Have you ever known somone who tripped on acid and tried to drive? I do. That promotes more chaos than anything. I have also known people who were high when they were driving, they crashed too. I don't see any peace in that.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

It was a joke, Most of the guys I know that do that mess, when they do they just sit on the couch and talk about how much time has passed when only like 5 minutes has passed. But maybe there different.
Posted
[B] I would wish for the ability to control time, because that would be just plain fun![/B]
[B]Hee Hee ..... I can just see it now.... Hee Hee[/B]
Guest Fly-T
Posted
-have sex thats good

- legalize more things (drugs & weapons)

- destroy censorship

- Die at least the age of 80

- Die known i did the best in life

- Bungee jump & sky dive
Posted
I have a new wish,
I wish that one of my friends would come up to me, hug me and say "Monique I love you, and I never want anything bad to happen to you because you mean so much to me." or pretty much something to that effect
Posted
Firstly, no infinite wishes. To have infinite wishes, I must have infinite time, and to have infinite time, I can't die, therefore I'd get to a point whee I was really, really bored. ;)

I'd wish for absolute knowledge. :)

Or maybe a monkey...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]Or maybe a monkey... [/B][/QUOTE]

You're still after that monkey?! You could get one by breaking into a zoo or something....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]Firstly, no infinite wishes. To have infinite wishes, I must have infinite time, and to have infinite time, I can't die, therefore I'd get to a point whee I was really, really bored. ;)

[/B][/QUOTE]

Bah, you and your logic...

Grrr....

IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WISH ALL AT ONCE!!!!!!! *huffing and puffing*

That's my rant over.

I wish I were a star, so I could see and give life to all those little creatures on those tiny rocks...*points at Earth*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...