Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Would u......  

  1. 1. Would u......

    • Rule the world
      0
    • Having eternal life
      3
    • Get a lot of cash
      3
    • Making DBZ come to real life
      6
    • Kill Saddam
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Living Eternity would be the best thing to do, cause then u'll possible end up with more wishes through the ages... That, and the dbz thing would kinda be screwed up if it was real.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] I'd ask 4 unlimited wishes then do all the above. Espeacialy kill Sadam....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
boy, thats a first
why didnt i think of that
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
boy, thats a first
why didnt i think of that [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe cause u can't wish for more wishes?
Posted
[color=deeppink]I would wish away all of my brother's physical "handicaps" as people like to say. That would be awesome.

Actually, speaking of which, I was in a parade today, and I saw this guy wearing a money collection vest that said "help the retarded children" which got me to thinking...First off, that vest must have been at least 15 years old becaue that is not the politically correct word for children with mental challenges nowadays. And secondly, the context in which we use that word now, someone could assume that it meant "Help the stupid kids who have no mental challenges but act dumb anyway"...I dunno, I just thought it was weird...Plus, it was kind of offending. But of course, I just made a joke out of it, and got people laughing at the stupidity of the whole "Help the retarded children" vest. Ok, that's my story for the day :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I would wish away all of my brother's physical "handicaps" as people like to say. That would be awesome.

Actually, speaking of which, I was in a parade today, and I saw this guy wearing a money collection vest that said "help the retarded children" which got me to thinking...First off, that vest must have been at least 15 years old becaue that is not the politically correct word for children with mental challenges nowadays. And secondly, the context in which we use that word now, someone could assume that it meant "Help the stupid kids who have no mental challenges but act dumb anyway"...I dunno, I just thought it was weird...Plus, it was kind of offending. But of course, I just made a joke out of it, and got people laughing at the stupidity of the whole "Help the retarded children" vest. Ok, that's my story for the day :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh that's some wild and crazy stuff
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I would wish away all of my brother's physical "handicaps" as people like to say. That would be awesome.

Actually, speaking of which, I was in a parade today, and I saw this guy wearing a money collection vest that said "help the retarded children" which got me to thinking...First off, that vest must have been at least 15 years old becaue that is not the politically correct word for children with mental challenges nowadays. And secondly, the context in which we use that word now, someone could assume that it meant "Help the stupid kids who have no mental challenges but act dumb anyway"...I dunno, I just thought it was weird...Plus, it was kind of offending. But of course, I just made a joke out of it, and got people laughing at the stupidity of the whole "Help the retarded children" vest. Ok, that's my story for the day :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
hmmmmm, good thinkin babygirl
Posted
well, i wouls use it so people could find a cure for everything! Even 'Handicaps'. If not that, then to make all Anime come true.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]well, i wouls use it so people could find a cure for everything! Even 'Handicaps'. If not that, then to make all Anime come true. [/B][/QUOTE]
making all anime come to life will be chaos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pretty Sammy [/i]
[B]I'd probably wish to win the powerball or something, then I could do anything thing with $300,000,000 *that's alotta 0's :eek: * [/B][/QUOTE]
dam, i cant believe i also missed this one
n yup, thats a lot of 0s
cant be too greedy now :devil: :devil: :angel: :devil: :angel: :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Maybe cause u can't wish for more wishes? [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Who said I can't wish 4 more wishes? I'll wish 4 all the bloody wishes I want thank u.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] Who said I can't wish 4 more wishes? I'll wish 4 all the bloody wishes I want thank u.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Hello? It's the number 1 rule about making wishes! If you try to wish for more wishes when you have one wish you just wasted that wish since it cant be granted...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]i would kill all the stupid, ignorant, racist, arrogant people in the world leaving about 10 people left...... then maybe finally I could live in peace.... [/B][/QUOTE]


yeah that'd be nice
i'd be one of the 10 you'd keep alive right? ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...