OtakuBoards

New moves

Ice Dragon v2

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]The ol' Supernova Final Flash... refer to "Final Flash vs. Warlock" in G&S for more details... [/B][/QUOTE]

supernova, ain't that safers move???

I have made one up b4. It is too long to describe, so i will shorten it.

I gather energy, release it into a ball (sphere) around the enemy, connect it so there is no escape. Shoot energy waves at it to make it even stronger, turn it on full power, then squash the person. Vety deadly.

sounds bad *** gohan, as i said before, mine would have to be eletrical. probably something like, Lightning Flash. I would gather energy into my fist, then shoot it up it the air, and then the blast would come down on my enemey wherever he may be.

:devil: :flaming: :smirk:

Guest Deranged Gerbil
final flash and gotanks, your BOTH unoriginal! safer was the first person to have a move called supernova, he had it in his super batouden thread in the old boards and he learnt it at some point in your battlefield story!

I thought of one called called Kikohama. Basically, you rise both your hands above your head and charge 1 small red Ki ball in each hand. You then combine hands in front of you, so the Ki balls fuse. You then proceed to charge it up like kamehameia or galec gun, yell out kikohama, and fire! :devil: :devil: :devil:

thanks. and if you read the one i put up there earlier, then what do you think? if not, then read it. and i thought up another one. I put my hands behind my back, charge up a golden ki energy ball, then bring my hands out to infront of me and fire it in a kind of Final Flash type form. if you think up a name let me know, i am still thinking of one.

Hmm..............a kind of attack like that would need a powerful name. If you want a Japanese name then how about Econamushu, or Shinkoryu. If you wan't an English type name, how about Split Force Beam, or Double Bomb barrage.
I can't really think of a mane for the old one right now, but if I do then I'll let you know ASAP!
btw thank's for putting me on your people not to kill list!:D