Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 Have you ever thought of creating a new DBZ power move??? If so, how would you power it up and wat would u call it??
Vegitto4 Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 thats a good question actually, i had one in mind but i forgot what i was going to call it.
Little Gohan Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 i might have sometime but if i did i don't remember
Posthumous Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 A ''fuse'' like move that is blue in the middle and green on the outer.And stand like and X and then your whole body starts flashin and stuf...
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 The ol' Supernova Final Flash... refer to "Final Flash vs. Warlock" in G&S for more details...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 dam, i thought this topic was long gone
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]The ol' Supernova Final Flash... refer to "Final Flash vs. Warlock" in G&S for more details... [/B][/QUOTE] supernova, ain't that safers move???
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Kame-ma-ha and Ultra Supernova Final Flash
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ 3 Gotanks [/i] [B]Kame-ma-ha and Ultra Supernova Final Flash [/B][/QUOTE] What an unoriginal little Punk you are today, Gotanks.
Cloud_Strife Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I thought of one a long time ago, you took both hands with red ki energy and spun your hands around so it created two beams that spiralled around each other than it made a big explosion, but I never thought of a good name for it.
WarGreymon01 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Well I've been thinking about Gohan and how he was trained by both Goku and Piccolo so what I was thinking was a combination of their attacks in the Kamasenko ha wave
Dark Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 A cool new move i have thought is Ultimate Blast...:devil: it destrioys evrythin! muahahahahah:devil:
Syk3 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I have made one up b4. It is too long to describe, so i will shorten it. I gather energy, release it into a ball (sphere) around the enemy, connect it so there is no escape. Shoot energy waves at it to make it even stronger, turn it on full power, then squash the person. Vety deadly.
Vegitto4 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 sounds bad *** gohan, as i said before, mine would have to be eletrical. probably something like, Lightning Flash. I would gather energy into my fist, then shoot it up it the air, and then the blast would come down on my enemey wherever he may be. :devil: :flaming: :smirk:
PiroMunkie Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Refer to any DBZ-related RPG's in G&S that I am in.. any attacks the I give a name to are these so-called "power attacks"[/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 final flash and gotanks, your BOTH unoriginal! safer was the first person to have a move called supernova, he had it in his super batouden thread in the old boards and he learnt it at some point in your battlefield story!
Vegitto4 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 ooooooh ****, sounds like somebody is getting smacked down.
Yoda Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 I thought of one called called Kikohama. Basically, you rise both your hands above your head and charge 1 small red Ki ball in each hand. You then combine hands in front of you, so the Ki balls fuse. You then proceed to charge it up like kamehameia or galec gun, yell out kikohama, and fire! :devil: :devil: :devil:
Vegitto4 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 that sounds like a bad *** move, nice sig btw
Vegitto4 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 thanks. and if you read the one i put up there earlier, then what do you think? if not, then read it. and i thought up another one. I put my hands behind my back, charge up a golden ki energy ball, then bring my hands out to infront of me and fire it in a kind of Final Flash type form. if you think up a name let me know, i am still thinking of one.
Yoda Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Hmm..............a kind of attack like that would need a powerful name. If you want a Japanese name then how about Econamushu, or Shinkoryu. If you wan't an English type name, how about Split Force Beam, or Double Bomb barrage. I can't really think of a mane for the old one right now, but if I do then I'll let you know ASAP! btw thank's for putting me on your people not to kill list!:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now