love is kind
love doesnt envy
love doesnt boast
love isnt proud
love isnt rude
love always trusts
love always hopes
love Never fails

Wow, I would never have thought the bible would come up with something like that. Lest of all the corinthians, whoever they are... And although I am deeply in love at the moment, that didn't really strike a note with me. Personification of an emotion doesn't seem to click, I think... perhaps it just means that they are the qualities love brings ou in a person. Nice rhythm, though.

[COLOR=darkblue]I think it refers a type of perfect Love...something everyone wishes to obtain but its tough to achieve, if it is an achievement at all.

Yes, you can love someone, but until two people can be at comfort with one another as if they weren't in love at all...that's what love is.[/COLOR]

[color=seagreen]Yeah, that's where I am. I have it! yay! the fabled "true love" that many believe does not exist!!!! I have that!!! How amazing, wow... don't I feel so damn special. See, I am patient, I am kind, I don't envy, I try not to boast, I don't feel proud, I don't think I'm rude, I always trust, I always hope (but never have to) and it NEVER FAILS!! Ahem. Ah, euphoria. Ah, sweet proclamation of love... dear god, I am so happy right now. [/color]

Guest cloricus
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Harlequin [/i]
[B]Cloricus, how much would you really know of love? [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you really want to know the awner to that, or are you just trying to put me down?

Look, everyone's entitled to their own opinion...

~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue]Though Ravenstoture and Harlequin... I think you and I have a lot in common...It is a virtue to be patient, to be humble, to be kind, to always hope. That's what makes love successful.

Take for example 3rd-world countries who still follow the tradition of having only one person in their life, chosen by their parents. Sure you might not love the person at first...but you're stuck with him or her to live life for a very long time. After a while, you'll learn to love the person. As opposed to a "free" society that allows divorce because the guy's a complete jerk or the girl's a complete b-tch...which is why getting set-up with someone by a friend or family member is probably a very good way to find a person that you can live with for a very long time and have good times with.

How strange it is that "falling" could be a good thing when tied with the word "love..."
[/COLOR]

Guest Fly-T
love is patient:i think its stating that dont expect the love to come when u want it. wait no matter how long

Love is kind: i thinks it says that the true love is someone that respects you no matter what

Love doesnt envy: i think its tryna say that if your love falls to someone else dont be jealous you could've had your turn

love doesnt boast: I think its stating that love isnt a competition between people to see who she would fall for or for you to brag

love isnt proud: i think it saying that you shouldnt fall in love for your own pride and make it self respected

love isnt rude: is it really obvious that I must explain this one

love always trusts: i think its saying that u should be able to trust your loved one all the time hence Fat Joe's song "Whats love? got to do its should be about us it should be about trust babe"

love always hopes: i think its syaing that you should always hope for the love for the best

love never fails: i think its saying that that love isnt going to fail you