OtakuBoards

To any outlaw star fans

Ice Dragon v2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]if you ppl are looking for those pics that is shown at the end with da credits, i have em all. i could put them all in a zip file, but it was too big. if you want them, just post your email address and ill send it to you. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's real sweet of you, I got mine off of OutlawStar.org....

WOO-HOO! Thanks a lot for sending those pictures, I always enjoy watching the ending credits because of the song and seeing the pictures, so now I can see the pictures whenever I want! This may sound stupid, but what do those pictures have to do with Outlaw star? Or does anyone know? I mean, I don't think that I've ever seen any of those girls in those pictures in any of the shows?? But I always wonder what those pictures have to do with the show.....if anyone knows, please inform me :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sasami-san [/i]
[B]WOO-HOO! Thanks a lot for sending those pictures, I always enjoy watching the ending credits because of the song and seeing the pictures, so now I can see the pictures whenever I want! This may sound stupid, but what do those pictures have to do with Outlaw star? Or does anyone know? I mean, I don't think that I've ever seen any of those girls in those pictures in any of the shows?? But I always wonder what those pictures have to do with the show.....if anyone knows, please inform me :) [/B][/QUOTE]

From what I read at the OLS site, they are just paintings made by the man who created OLS and have nothing to do with the story...I'll find out the name for you if no one beats me to it..LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sasami-san [/i]
[B]WOO-HOO! Thanks a lot for sending those pictures, I always enjoy watching the ending credits because of the song and seeing the pictures, so now I can see the pictures whenever I want! This may sound stupid, but what do those pictures have to do with Outlaw star? Or does anyone know? I mean, I don't think that I've ever seen any of those girls in those pictures in any of the shows?? But I always wonder what those pictures have to do with the show.....if anyone knows, please inform me :) [/B][/QUOTE]
youre welcome and the answer to your questions is i have no idea

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sasami-san[/i]
[B]
This may sound stupid, but what do those pictures have to do with Outlaw star? Or does anyone know? I mean, I don't think that I've ever seen any of those girls in those pictures in any of the shows?? But I always wonder what those pictures have to do with the show.....
[/B][/QUOTE]
I was about to ask the same thing. they're really pretty-lookin', but they didn't exactly fit...
well, at least we know now:D