OtakuBoards

Harry Potter,The Return to Hogwarts

Muse

Ryowa quickly ran down the hallway to the dungeons for his potions lesson.

Snape: Davis. 2 minutes late. I will forget about to this time.

Then suddenly another kid showed up late.

Snape: DINKO!!!!! 2 MINUTES AND 10 SECONDS LATE. I WILL WRITE YOU UP FOR THIS!!!

KID: SORRY PROFESSOR.

Snape: Now lets get started. The first potion you will learn is "The Shrinking Potion". Now you have the ingridients and the list how you make it. Okay get started.

Keith: Ryowa over here.

Ryowa: Hey Keith. Now why did you run off on me at breakfest.

Keith: I wanted to get a book.

Ryowa: Book?

Keith: A book for Love Potions.

Ryowa: Dude! Thats in the restricted part of the library. How did you get it?

Keith: Easy when you are sneaky.

Ryowa: Do you have it now.

Keith: No I wrote down what I need and returned it.

Ryowa: You dont think its actualy gonna work.

Keith: You wanna help me?

Ryowa: No I have enough girls on my tail...no thanks.

Keith: Okay..

Snape: Keith! Ryowa! Get started.

Ryowa and Keith: Yes proffesor.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby burst in the door of the potions classroom apologising profusely for being late. She stared around the classroom at all the faces looking at her curiously.
"oh...wrong classroom, sorry professor"
She ran out of the room to try and find another Hufflepuff to tell her where to go...

"Where are you going!" Mara called out.

A stunned first year turned around and faced her.

"I...puff,huff...was looking...huff...for my first class." She said.

Mara just laughed.

"Don't worry about it. I saw you in the Hufflepuff common room earlier. My name's Mara Heartlock. I'm a fourth-year Huffelpuff. If I'm correct, you'd be a first year Huffelpuff and your next class would be charms. You better go."

Abob: "What, huh?"

Lauren: "Hurry up or we will both be late!"

Abob got up and they walked together into the greenhouse. Professor Sprout was busy watering a tentacula, so they slipped into the group of their classmates unoticed.

Their lesson was a very interesting one. They were going to help teethe a venomous tentacula. It was very young, barely hatched from its seed, so it didnt have any venom pouches yet. They had to place small rubber balls on each of its thousands of teeth so it would learn not to bite people, only its rubber toys. The plant was asleep, Professor Sprout has put a charm on the water she had given it. If it had been awake it would have been nearly impossible to reach all its blunt teeth.

An hour later they shuffled back to their dormitories for quick showers, then Abob went to his next class, Transfiguration.......

In the hallway.

Ryowa: That class was boring

Keith: You can say that again

Ryowa: My next class is Charms. My favorite.

Keith: Yea woopty doo. Bye I got Transfiguration.

Ryowa: Bye.

Ryowa ran up the hallwway from the dungeons to a classroom on the second floor.

Ryowa: Ahhhhhh....early as ever.

Prof: Ryowa my favorite student.

Ryowa: Hey Proffesor.

Prof: Guess what todays charm will be. The Sleeping charm.

Ryowa: Cool

Prof: Yea. Now lets get started with this class.

Abob could have slept during transfiguration. He had learned these spells before he arrived at Hogwarts and he completed his task of turning beetles into buttons within a minute.

After class Abob went to the great hall for lunch. While he ate his sandwich he continued to read his Transfiguration book. He was almost finished, only seventy pages left to go.

Several minutes later lunch was over and a bell signalled the start of afternoon classes. Abob looked at his schedule, than hurried off to class............

---------------
Who is the Defence against the dark arts teacher in this?????

Ugamon, computers and other such muggle stuff isnt allowed at Hogwarts........
------------------------------

Abob reached the defence against the dark arts class and selected a seat in the very back of the room. He put his oversized bookbag next to him and withdrew from it his book. He opened the book to the first page as the teacher instructed. The chapter was called "Grindylow defence".

The class dragged on as the teacher described his experience with grindylows. Finally the class was over. As the Ravenclaws were shuffling out of class the teacher shouted

Teacher: "Two page essay on Grindylows due tommorow!"

Abob walked slowly back to his common room............

In charms class Ryowa learned a charm in which you can turn invisible for 5 min. He was the only one who got it. An at the end of his class.

Prof: Ryowa, you did a spectacular job today. I will be pleased to see you tommorow.

Ryowa: Ok! I will see you tomorrow again.

Ryowa ran off to his next lesson, Transfiguration. As Ryowa was running towards the common's he see's Abob.

Ryowa: Hey Abob!

Abob: Oh hey. Man guess what I have to do a two page essay on Grindylows.

Ryowa: Ah the good old days.

Abob: What do you mean.

Ryowa: You'll see when you get to your 3rd year.

Abob: We'll we got 10 min. before our next class. Wanna go get a snack or something.

Ryowa: Ok...sure.

[I]Ryowa and Abob continue down the hall,they both see Lauren practiceing her new learned Charm[/I]
Lauren:Wingardium,Leviosa!
[I]The small statue of an owl slowly started to levitate following Lauren's wand,finally,she set down on the table[/I]
Abob:Hey,that was cool
Lauren:mhhh.
[I]Lauren smiled and looked at her watch,[/I]
Lauren:Cool!! I got quiddicth Practice next!
Ryowa:Yeah,Im a seeker,its the best.
Lauren:I've got it with the HUfflepuff,shoot!My worst enemy Devin's in Hufflepuff!

OOC: That double post of mine above, Ugamon had posted in between, but must have deleted his post, sorry for any confusion that may have resulted;)
---------------------------------

Abob watched as Ryowa and Lauren walked off, then he looked back down at his schedule. He had potions, then school was over for the day!

Abob walked off to potions, hoping Snape was not in a foul mood again............

Abob arrived at potions threee minutes early. He sat in a empty seat and took out his book. Then the other RavenClaw first years arrived.

Snape's lesson for today was on poisions. Their first chapter was on antiodotes so Snape told them that by the end of the semester he would test their antidotes against various poisions.

Snape then gave a boring speech about antidotes and deadly poisions that put the class into a stupor. Then, at last, the bell rang and Potions was over.

Abob walked back to his common room to do his homework. Then he planned to try some new spells.......

Devin:Hey,stupid.
[I]Lauren turned away from Devin as Madam Hooch(I hate saying that)Started giveing orders,she told them to kick their broom's so they could fly up,Lauren did as she was told[/I]
LAuren:Man,these Cleansweep Fives suck!
[I]Then Devin flew and rammed into Lauren.Only her legs held her from falling off,she slowly rightned herself and looked for Devin,He wasnt going to get away with this...Then she saw Deving makeing a Run(Fly?) forit,making her Cleansweep going as fast as it could,Lauren took chase.[/I]

Abob stepped through the protrait hole and saw that the other first years were gathered in front of the fire, watching a game of wizard chess.

Abob walked up to his dormitory and put his bookbag away. Then he took a roll of parchment and his quill down to the common room to write his essay on Grindylows.

Abob was almost done with his essay when there was a loud thud from the front of the room, one of the players in the wizard chess game had grown tired of losing and thrown the board into the fire.

When Abob finished the long and boring essay he put it in his room then hurried out to the quiddich feild to watch the Slytherin's practice...............

Lauren:Ill show you to almost Kill me!
[I]To everyones suprise,Lauren SPED up after using alot of the power slready,she grabbed the bushy part of his broom and reversed her broom at full speed,she rached into her pocket and pulled out her wand,(Amazing!)[/I]
Lauren:Wingardium Leviosa!!!
[I]Devin slowly levitated off his broom and down to the grass,Lauren,with a wide grin on her face landed to the sound of cheering Gryffindors,[/I]
Hooch(shuders):MS.POTTER!
Lauren: D`oh!

Abob truned his attention to the corner of the quiddich feild when he heard the noise.

Miss Hooch: "Ms. Potter!"

He saw Lauren land then dismount from her broom. Abob walked down the stands, to the lowest seats, to hear what was going on.

Miss Hooch: "I cant belive it, you are [B]never[/B] to use spells on someone when they are on a broom. Or to try and attack someone while they are on their broom. That goes for you too Devin. I am going to give you both a choice, detention or thirty points from your houses."

Devin: "Thirty points from Hufflepuff."
All the Hufflepuffs glare at Devin.

Lauren: "......

[I]LAuren is about to answer when McGonagal came running out of the castle[/I]
Prof:HOLD EVERYTHING!
[I]she stopped next to the teacher and the student and cleared her throat.[/I]
Prof.:I saw the hole thing,I will take this one,Carry on,please.
[I]LAuren knew it,she was going to get expeled,her and the Prof walked into the school,up some flights of stairs until they reached History class.[/I]
Prof.:Knock Knock!
[I]The small ghost flew out of the room and Prof and him talked so low Lauren couldn't hear them.Finally The ghost(yes,,i forgot his name And Im to lazy to look it up)And a 4 grader came out.[/I]
Prof:Lauren,Meet Alex Yater,Quidditch Captain of Gryffindor,Alex,I've found you a Seeker

Ryowa finished all of his classes and his last one was Transfiguration. He learned how to turn people in wolves.

Proffesor Mcgonagal: A very good job today Mr. Davis.

Girls Talking: Im going to be Mrs.Davis

Girl: No I am.

Girl#2: No me.

Ryowa: Quiddich Practice next.

Ryowa ran down to the Quiddich field with his equipment. He had the brand newbroom ThunderPhoenixs10000.

Ryowa: Hmmmm..15 minutes early.

When Ryowa ran down to the Quiddich field he could see no one. And in the stands he could see other Slythering players. He ran up to them.

Ryowa: Lets play Quiddich!

[I]Lauren couldn't belive her ears,Seeker!!![/I]
Lauren:I...ii....i...
Alex:Nice to meet you,we have quidditch Practice tommorw morning at 7:00,What broom should we get her,Prof.?
Prof.:Lauren,Go ahead to class,you'll get your new broom tonight.
[I]LAuren slowly walked up the stairs and into her dorm.[/I]
Ayra:whats up?
Lauren:I...I...Just became seeker...
Ayra:eek:

Abob watched lauren go up to the castle. Either she was going to be expelled, or she was extremely lucky.

Abob walked back across the grounds to the castle. Then he walked along the long stone hallways back to his dormitiory. There he started to practice his anitdote for potions.

Later in the great hall he saw Lauren. She saw him too and ran over to him....

Lauren: "I'm the seeker, I'm the seeker!!"

Abob: "You mean the Griffindor seeker?"

Lauren: "Yes!!!!"

Abob: "Wow, well good luck!"

Abob sat dwn at the RavenClaw table and began to eat.......

Ryowa finished his Quiddich practice and went to eat dinner, He saw Lauren at the Gryffindor table.

Ryowa: Lauren, I heard the great news.

Lauren: Isnt it cool, just like my dad.

Ryowa: Yea its cool and all but wont we be playing against each other.

Lauren: Yea I guess. but dont get mad when you lose. ..Hehehehahahahehehhe.

Ryowa: When I lose you are the one thats going to be losing.

Just the a owl flies over the table and drops a giant package in front of Lauren.

Abob watches the package being dropped in front of Lauren and he knows instantly what it is.

Lauren unwraps a beautiful broom. Abob struggled to see exactly what broom it was, but then he was shoved to the floor.

Hufflepuff sixth year: "Get up you idiot, you stupid nerd. We all know you are the best at everything, so fight me."

Abob gets up and sits down in his seat and continues to eat.

The sixth year pushes Abob to the floor again then kicks his in the stomach..........

Ryowa see's whats happening to Abob. He immediately pulls his wand out.

Ryowa: Put him down!!!

Everybody looks up. Proffesor McGonagal gets up and starts heading towards the chilren.

Dumbledore: Proffesor please let them be.

MCGonagal: But Proff-

Dumbledore: I know let them be.

Proffesor McGonagal returns to her seat.

6thYear: Oh yea. Well what are you going to do about it pretty boy.

Ryowa: Well lets just find out, Wingadium Leviosa!!!!!

The sixth year immediately lifts up into the air.

6thYear: Ahhhhh...let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ryowa lifts him up about 10 feet and drops him down on to the floor. Lauren comes running and helps Abob to his feet. Ryowa comes running also. McGonagal comes down and pick's the Sixth Year by his ear.

McGonagal: Im sorry about this Mr. Ttef. He has always been a trouble maker. And thank you Mr. Davis.

Lauren: C'mon Abob. Get on your feet.

Sbob finaly gets up.

Ryowa: You ok man?

Abob:yeah,I think I'm alright.
[I]Lauren sighed with relif and continued to unwrap her Package,after the brown wrapper was gone,everyone who was watching eye's were wide open[/I]
Lauren:A ThunderPhoenixs10000!
Some Slythiren's:Are teachers supposed to spend THAT kind of money on a student!?
[I]LAuren fingered the Gold that made out the name,wait till her dad heard about this...[/I]
Draca:Hey!Why does a first year get a broom.Anyways,Im the chaser,and I bet I can go faster than you...
LAuren:You wanna bet!?
DRaca:Meet me outside in 15 minnutes.I need to show you some respect.
[I]Draca Left leaveing Lauren with a wide smirk on her face,this was goin' to be a sinch:devil: [/I]

Abob sat up and straightened his robes. He hated bullies. He was the perfect target for bullies since he wasnt very strong, and was a "geek".

Abob didnt care. When he transformed into a aniagus he would become a miniature dragon, then he would teach them.

He was close to transforming, very close. The spell was near perfection. He would have to wait a month, mabye two........

He gobbled down his dinner then walked outside to watch Draca and Lauren race........

[I]Lauren walked outside with her Thunder(For short)Holding it like a army guy with his gun.[/I]
Draca:You ready,Squirt.
LAuren:Yeah,Rat-Face.
[I]Draca's face went red as they mounted their brooms,Draca had an Firebolt999,it was good,but not as good as Thunder...[/I]