OtakuBoards

Harry Potter,The Return to Hogwarts

Muse

Abob stared as Lauren and Draca soared around the stadium, Lauern inches ahead of Draca, and slowly gaining. Then it beagn to get dark. Hagrid came out and told them to return to the castle,
so they did.

Draca walked up the steps of the castle in silence, and then spoke.

Draca: "Your broom may be slightly better than mine but Slytherin will kick Griffindors butt in the game tommorow"

Then they all walked away to their dorms.......

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]LAuren said bye to Ryowa and Abob and walked into her room,all the others were sleeping,she could'nt,she was far to nervous.to pass some time,she triedon her robes[/I]
LAuren:I have to face Ryowa tommorow...

Abob sat in bed, reading the last book he needed to read before he could transform. He read well into the night, turning page after dusty page. He absorbed the words, he had to know everything about the transformation before he did it.

The clock struck three. It was five hours untill the Quiddich match. Abob got out of bed and pointed his willow wnad at his chest. Then he muttered some words to himself. There was a flash of green light then he transformed into a small black dragon. Then he transformed back.

Abob smiled, he had done it! All that reading had paid off. He was a animagus! Abob went to sleep, happy.................

Ryowa was up before the others. It was 7:00. One hour untill he faced Lauren.

Ryowa: Gotta get ready.

He put his Slytherin uniform on and all the other things. The he quietly sneaked out and ran to the Quiddich field. He got on his Phoenix( short for his broom) and speeded out towards the light blue sky. He flied around for some time and then he saw Lauren.

Lauren:Hey,Ryowa!
[I]She mounted Thunder and leveled up to Ryowa[/I]
Lauren:I just wanted to wish you good luck today,but I gotta go to one Alex's game plans right now,seeya in a few!
[I]She smiled and flew like a shot to the Gryffindor Locker room,although she didn't show it,she was nervous...VERY nervous.[/I]

Abob ran up to the griffindor locker room, and Lauren stepped back outside.

Lauren: "Whatever it is make it quick, I have to get ready.."

Abob:*in a whisper* "I did it, the transformation. I turn into a small dragon."

Lauren: "Wow! coll, show me, come on...."

Abob looks around and, seeing that nobody else is around, transforms into a small black dragon, then back into a human.

Lauren: "Wow!, well I have to go, bye."

She walks back into the locker room.

Abob got a good seat in the stadium and waited for the game to start.

[I]Lauren took a deep breath and walked out with Thunder over her arm.All of the quidditch Player's started to mount their brooms,Finally,Madam Hooch Whistled her whistle and all 28 QP's shot into the air,Lauren flying the highest looking for the snitch.She looked up from searching to See Ryowa doing the same.Before she could do anything,a glint og gold flew past her face,The snitch!Lauren dived after it,Her eyes started to water from all of the wind,she blinked them away.in the corner of he right Eye,Ryowa was diveing right past her...[/I]

lauren trys to speed up her broom but its no use ryowa is going to fast she tries to concentrate on the snitch and getting it for a gyrffindor victory
seeing her determination ryowa slows down and lauren passes him
lauren thinks why did he slow down
she forgets about it and goes for the snitch as she does she almost gets hit by a bluger she grasps it in her hand
announcer: GYRFFINDOR WINS, GRYFFINDOR WINS!!!!

ryowa was hit by the bluger that almost hit her she didn't know this till she was on the ground

Okay,I'm just going to ignore that 'cause you didn't sign up. jupitersun

[I]all of THe gryffindor's in the stands were on their feet and cheering.Lauren was shaking from how fast she was going,Her hand was outstreatched(SP?) and the tiny wings of the snitch were fluttering against her hand,Victory was near...[/I]

Uh, Jupitersun, you didnt sign up for this RPG, so you cannot particapate.....(unless you sign up and ask Lauren)

I will ignore your post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abob sat in the stands and watched Lauren and Ryowa racing to catch the snitch. Lauren was slightly ahead , her outstretched hand reaching for the snitch.

Then the snitch reversed direction and headed straight back at Lauren and Ryowa. They both tried to grab it and collided. They both fell a few feet and when they looked up the snitch was nowhere to be seen. Ryowa hovered where he was, looking for the elusive snitch. Lauren flew higher, trying to find out where it was....................

[I]Lauren wiped the sweat from her face and looked around.She was about to move forward when something Big and Black hit her straight in the Left Arm.She fell over,gasps from Gryffindor,HUfflepuff,and Ravenclaw were heard,LAughing from the Slytherins side.she managed to grab hold of the broom with her right hand,the left seemed to be broken...[/I]

Abob sat in the stands, squinting up at Lauren, she had been so close to the snitch. But now a bludger had hit her hand, he couldnt see her clearly because of how high up she was, but Abob figured that the bludger that had hit her had done some serious damage.

Then something caught his eye. The snitch was hovering over the slytherin goalposts. Ryowa hadnt seen it yet, but Lauren had. She dove towards it and when she was nearly there the snitch flew left, straight towards a slytherin beater. Lauren grabbed the snitch, but not before the beater had hit her already weakened hand with his bat.

The crowd went wild. Abob cheered as Lauren landed, clutching the snitch in her battered hand........

[I]LAuren landed to the sounds of Cheering from the Hufflepuffs,Ravenclaws,and Gryffindors,and the booing and sighing from the Slytheirns.All of The gryffindors and Abob crowded around her,until Madame Promfrey bustled in.[/I]
Madame:Let me in,Let me in!I must mend her bones!
[I]Madame Promfrey helped her up and led her to the castle,Lauren takeing a glance toword Ryowa as they went...[/I]

Ryowa in the sky. Wiping the sweat from his face.

Ryowa: SH**!!!!!!!!!! Mannnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren: Hey Ryowa dont be sad!!!!!!

Ryowa: I guess you are right. But it wont be like that in the second game. No you should go to the hospital wing.

Lauren: Right.

Madame Pomfrey: NOW! Lets get going.

Beater: Geeez. I should of hit harder!

Ryowa stands up on his broom and hovers to the beater and grabs him on his collar. And picks him up off of his broom.

Ryowa: I dont want you ever, EVER to grab someone like that.

Beater: Rrriii...righ...right Ryowa.

Ryowa throws him on his broom. And flies of fast towards the castle as everybody stared at him.

Beater #2: Told you he would get mad.

Beater: Yea,yea.

Everybody stoped staring and started talking wildly again.

Abob watched Ryowa fly off towards the castle. He didnt know how to feel, his two best friends were on opposite sides of the quiddich feild. Griffindors were [I] never[/I] supposed to like Slytherins. But Lauren , Abob and Ryowa were friends.

Abob walked up to the RavenClaw common room, where he did more homework. Abob had decided to do all his homework in advance so he could finish all his work early and enjoy the end of the year.

After perfecting his antidotes for Professor Snape, Abob put his book away in the trunk at the end of his bed and left the Ravenclaw common room.

Abob down to the great hall for lunch, he would bring some up to Lauren if she wasnt out of the hospital by then............

[I]Lauren was reading a book in the small Hospital Wing bed when madame Promfrey came in[/I]
MAdame:There is a boy to see you,Ms.Potter,I'm giveing him ten because you have to have your lunch here.
[I]Madame Promfrey walked out of the room and Abob walked in with something behind his back.[/I]
Abob:Hey,Hows your arm?
Lauren:It's fine,But Madame Promfrey wont let me go until I eat the [I]Healthy[/I] Food here.
Abob:Then its a good thing I brought to this,
[I]he handed her a bag with Lunch inside[/I]
Lauren:Abob,Your a life Saver!

Ryowa got out of the Slytherins common room and went up to the Hospital Wing. He walked inside.

Ryowa: Hey guys.

Lauren: Hey Ryowa!!!!!

Abob: Wus up man?

Ryowa: I bought you a chocolate frog and some other chocolates.

Hands Lauren the Chocolates and the chocolate frog.

Lauren: Awwwwwwww...thanks.

Ryowa: Sooo...when are you going to get out of here.

Lauren: I supposed to get out tomorrow morning.

Ryowa: Cool. Now I got to get my homework done.

Ryowa starts to leave.

Lauren: Ryowa...wait. When is the second game?

Ryowa: In 20 days.

Lauren: Ok cool!!! But dont get mad if I beat you again.

Ryowa: Yea......ok!! The only reason you won is because I let you. I didnt want you to feel bad because its your first time playing. Hhahahahah..Okay now I got to go..Bye.

Ryowa goes back to the Slytherin common room to get his homework done.

Lauren: Is he searious?

Abob: I dont know. All I heard is that he is the best seeker in Hogwarts.

Lauren: He cant be better than my dad...........Can he?

Abob: I dont know.

OOC: Why are we the only one's posting?

OOC:I don't know...I guess Ugamon Quit.

LAuren:Well,I guess well just se if he was serious about being the best in 20 days.
Abob:Ye-
[I]Before he could finish Madame Promfrey shoved him outa the door.[/I]
Madame:Time for your Lunch,Ms.Potter!
LAuren:actullay,MAdame,I'm not hungry,can I go and get my homework done?
Madame:Hmmm...Oh Ok.
[I]Lauren slid off the bed hideing the chocolates Ryowa gave to her and walked down to her dorm were all off the Gryffindors were throwing a party.[/I]
Lauren:Whats this?
Wes(Ayra's brother and Beater):This is the first time we've won against Slytheirn sice the 8th to last game!

OOC: You mean you, me and Lauren? It usually ends up that way. Most people sign up for RPGs and never play them. We are all serious RPGers........:D

If Lauren wants she could PM those who signed up but never posted, and "ask" them if they are still interested :devil:
---------------------------------

Abob and Lauren talked for three more minutes before Madame Pomfrey came in and shooed Abob away.

Abob went down to the Library and checked out some books. He got the History of Hogwarts, Advanced charms level 6 and Muggles: a history of stupidity.

Abob walked back up to his common room and was reading [I] The History of Hogwarts[/I] when Professor Flitwick came in.

Flitwick: : "Abob, Dumbledor wants to see you....."

Abob and Flitwick walked towards Dumbledors office.................*gulp*

• 4 weeks later...
[I]After the Gryffindor party ended,Lauren went straight to bed,She had got word Abob had to go to Dumbledore's office.She wondered if he was going to get excpelled...[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]"No!Why would he!He's never done anything wrong!"
[I]And with that,she fell into an uneasy sleep[/I]

OOC: Heheheheh....I never quit a RPG.

Ryowa finished his homework rather quickly and went to bed. It took him a while to go to sleep because of his loss but he just got bored and fell asleep. When he woke up it was already 7:30 and he ran to the great hall for breakfest. He heard aboout Abob going to Dumbledors office from a couple of people. At the breakfest tables he saw that Abob and Lauren were already there. He ran to them quickly.

Ryowa: Hey Abob, what happened?

• 1 month later...
[I]When Lauren woke up in the morning,She also went straight down to breakfast,she wanted to know why Abob had gone to Dumbledore's office.She walked over to him and sat down.[/I]
[B]Lauren:[/B]Hey,Abob!What happened?
[I]Just then,Ryowa came and sat down next to them.[/I]
[B]Ryowa:[/B]Hey Abob, what happened?

• 1 month later...
[COLOR=green]OOC:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sacred Warrior [/i]
[B] Heheheheh....I never quit a RPG. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]What a coincidence, neither do I.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abob: "Dumbledor knows, about me becoming an animagus. He said he was very proud of me for working so hard, but warned me not to use my new power to hurt others. He also made me sign a bunch of papers so that I can be offically registered."

Lauren: "Whew, I was wondering if you were in trouble..."

Ryowa: "So was I, anyway breakfast is almost over, time for classes."

All three of them walk out of the hall together and towards their classes....[/COLOR]

Ryowa walks down to the dungeons to go to his potions class.

Snape: Ryowa, so good of you not to be late.

Snape: Now Ryowa I have a special job for you. I need you to get me something.

Ryowa: Ok...I guess.

Snape: I need you to go outside of Hogwarts and get me a fungie.

Ryowa: You mean one on those furry worms.

Snape: Exactly!

Ryowa: Well thats almost IN the forest. We are not allowed to go there.

Snape: Not without special permission.

Snape hands Ryowa a not the Ryowa makes his way up to the commons room to go to the forest.