Guest Morph Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 [size=1] What haircut style do u have? I spike it, not too short spikes, not too big, Medium size, I may dye my hair green, probably will, with gel atleast, parents won't let me dye it perm [/size]
Nerdsy Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Well... I'm not sure how to describe my hair style, other than just... there. I don't let it grow to long, but I don't jell it, I don't brush it, heck, I don't even comb it. I'm want to grow my old rat-tail back. [/COLOR] :p
MysticBabe Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 shoulder-length and layered. when i do it a certain way, i look like i'm 17. :D ALRIGHT! SCORCHER!
PiroMunkie Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 [color=indigo]Currently, well, I've said it before, Marai Trunks from DBZ. Just parted down the middle and to the sides. And when I was a kid it was like Chibi Trunks... Coincendence? ........ Yes. :p If I had my way though, my hair would be purple (another coincedence) and spike in thick spikes... like that one guy from SLC Punk.. I think Stu was his name. It was the guy with the green hair who was caught selling acid, and accidentally tripped on all of it, lol.:hippy: Ya, that would be great to have hair like that or something like it... stupid parents -_-[/color]
Guest Morph Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo]stupid parents -_-[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] I know how you feel, you want to dye your hair, but your parents won't let me, but the good thing for me, I'm just going to buy a gel that turns hair colors, you can pick which color, I'm going to pick GREEN, its washable so my mom was just fine with it, my dad though, was not in favor of this decision, but I told them it isn't a solid green, it adds a green tint to the hair[/size]
Guest Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 I ussaually just spike my hair up. One day I decided to have a Mohawk, that didn't fly to well with miss Lindemood. Miss Lindemood is that one annoying old lady teacher you get every year. The princepal didn't say anything but she made me put it down. Stupid School
MarkM Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 I have it in spikes. Im getting Highlights and that hair changing gel.My hair has always. And oneof my fiends have Spiked Dredlocks it's s sweet (not that i woulddo that).
BabyGirl Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 [color=deeppink]I am often told that my hair looks like an anime character's...even though that's certainly not the reason it's cut like it is. Basically, my hair is a dark redish-brown (I WILL admit to dying it...) and it is about three inches past my shoulders. I can't explain the style...it's just very anime-esque. I love it when my hair cooperates with me...but lately it really hasn't -_-[/color]
James Posted May 18, 2002 Posted May 18, 2002 [color=royalblue]Ugh, I thought we were trying to [i]discourage[/i] stupid topics here... You're asking people what their hair style is? Hm...I think we need to be putting just a little more thought into topics. :)[/color]
Recommended Posts