OtakuBoards

The Others!!!!

SSJ Gotenks ok

I watched this movie at the movies a few month's ago and it just came out on dvd this week so i rented it and it was real good there's alot of diffrent features on the dvd.Like outtakes so that makes it worth getting it on dvd!!!Yeah but anyways this movie was a good movie because of the ending who would of guess that they were ???Dont want to spoil it for those who havent seen it.But what do u guys think about this movie????:therock:

That movie wasn't really scaring me, until the part where the kids are hiding in the closet, and that witch thing opened it and screamed. :eek: Scared the crap outta me....

But apart from that, it was a great movie.... it wasn't exactly what I thought it would be like though.

lol, lemme tell you about my experience; it was classic. We all went to see it, and there had been a storm hanging over everything pretty much the whole day. Well, we're sitting in the theater, and the movie starts. About a minute or two in to the opening credits, the power goes out. No joke. We were all looking at eachother like, 'you've got to be kidding'. After a while the power comes back on and the movie starts again. We sat in the [i]very[/i] front row, were the emergency exits were because there wasn't room anywhere else. Well, throughout the movie at various intervals, the door would open............. completely on its own, and it'd stay open until the wind pushed it close again. Like I said there was a storm going on outside, so I'm guessing the emergency exit doors were made to be easy to open, and the wind currents were definately playing with that. But you just don't know how FREAKY that can be watching a movie like that, and at the most intense moments the door would open and the lights in the theater would flicker.... that was pretty cool.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]lol, lemme tell you about my experience; it was classic. We all went to see it, and there had been a storm hanging over everything pretty much the whole day. Well, we're sitting in the theater, and the movie starts. About a minute or two in to the opening credits, the power goes out. No joke. We were all looking at eachother like, 'you've got to be kidding'. After a while the power comes back on and the movie starts again. We sat in the [i]very[/i] front row, were the emergency exits were because there wasn't room anywhere else. Well, throughout the movie at various intervals, the door would open............. completely on its own, and it'd stay open until the wind pushed it close again. Like I said there was a storm going on outside, so I'm guessing the emergency exit doors were made to be easy to open, and the wind currents were definately playing with that. But you just don't know how FREAKY that can be watching a movie like that, and at the most intense moments the door would open and the lights in the theater would flicker.... that was pretty cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]HEY! And you guys REALLY wont believe this, but I was with her! Man, see, we never do anything without each other. We even went and seen Star Wars together last night. But anyway, for some reason, when the power went out, I called my mom on a cell phone, and then the movie came back on and I was talking really loudly and I thought I was going to get shot. I don't think that movie was all THAT great and it wasn't scary at all, even though I thought it was going to be. I liked it though, but it wasn't one of my favorites. I reminded me too much of the Sixth Sense.[/color][/size]

Ugh, I hated "The Others." It was merely an attempt to rip off of "The Sixth Sense."

The pacing of the movie was pretty lousy and just didn't hold my interest. I was actually [I]expecting[/I] to see what the ending ultimately delivered.

[color=red]The only cool part was the end. Since you really don't understand what is going on in this movie until the end, you(well, I did) seem to lose intrest because you could careless what is going on because you don't understand why it is happening in the movie. But after seeing the end, my thoughts changed a little bit, and I found I liked it more because I actually then knew what was happening completly. Don't get me wrong, the acting is good, and it keeps you riveted. I would't buy this movie, only rent it. A good movie all and all.[/color]