Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you know some one this annoying?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hybrid [/i]
[B][size=1] Hey, hey, Piro, that was when I was a newbie, and now I actually TALK to people on AIM, ask anyone that talks to me on it, so take it back, I'm trying my hardest to repair my [i]less[/i] than perfect reputation that have [/size][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Lol, I will agree with that. You have gotten better with your conversations, and your post quality has improved... as you know from our AIM conversation earlier, I didn't even know you were you here on Otaku :drunk: Lol.[/color]
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]I hate people who tell one person a joke, then don't stop telling it. God, it's soooo annoying.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, i know what ya mean. People who laugh at their own jokes, even when they aren't funny, thats not only annoying, thats just sad.:cross:
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]What I find annoying is when someone just walks up to you and sniffs you.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Never really had that problem......[/b][/color]
Posted
I find people the most annoying when they talk in rhyme. They think they're a rap star all the time. I think rhyming should be a crime. It's not cool, not one little bit. Rhyming is about as fun as popping a zit.

That's not all. People are annoying if they're too short or too tall. Why can't they be like us all? Why do they have to be too large or too small?

I wish I could stop but there are more. Have you ever talked to someone so boring they made you snore? Conversation should be fun, conversation should not be a chore!

Stop talking on your cell phones will you please? You annoying chatty Kathies buzz more than bees! Yack, yack, blah, blah, blah. Wait until you're done eating to check up on spouse, sister, ma or pa!

People like me! People like me are annoying to a tee! People who always like to disagree!

The most annoying people are those that swear. They have no manners, they don't care. Stop f*&$$*#% swearing, it's not fair! Cussing makes me want to pull out my $T^@(@# hair!

In short, everyone annoys me. People whose names start with a vowel. People whose names end with a "V". Why can't you all be just like me?!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

Reminds me of my cousin. He's got less annoying, but when he pulls off his lame joke *starts chewing on table*, no-one can stand him [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but is your cousin annoying on perpose? I sware I have middle child syndrome..... except I'm the youngest. She won't leave me alone and always watches what I do on the net until I yell at her for it.
Guest Morph
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Lol, I will agree with that. You have gotten better with your conversations, and your post quality has improved... as you know from our AIM conversation earlier, I didn't even know you were you here on Otaku :drunk: Lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] Yes, Piro, you are a bit slow... But SHUSH! My yeast is rising! [/size]
Posted
I've been thinking...*DUN DUN DUNNNNN* whered that music come from? anyways, you people who think we people are annoying, we think you are ANNOYING!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!Translation: the type of people you think are annoying, they probably think you guys are annoying. :eek: :p :cross: :demon: :smirk: just a thought....
Posted
[COLOR=orange]I have a couple annoying people in mind. I am a little annoying myself. I talk a lot. I cannot shut the heck up. I just really like to talk. But sometimes I am not. There's this kid at school. He is so stupid.

Kid: Can I play?
Me: No.
Kid: Why?
Me: Because you won't shut up.
Kid: Why?
Me: Shush. Go away.
Kid: No.
Me: *Runs away*

I just think that sometimes people can just be so weird. I can tell people to stop as much as I want, they never do. But I well.. sometimes.. just maybe sometimes, I stop. But I like to talk a lot.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
I have a couple annoying people in mind. I am a little annoying myself. I talk a lot. I cannot shut the heck up. I just really like to talk. But sometimes I am not. There's this kid at school. He is so stupid.

Kid: Can I play?
Me: No.
Kid: Why?
Me: Because you won't shut up.
Kid: Why?
Me: Shush. Go away.
Kid: No.
Me: *Runs away*

I just think that sometimes people can just be so weird. I can tell people to stop as much as I want, they never do. But I well.. sometimes.. just maybe sometimes, I stop. But I like to talk a lot.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I am quite annoying someimes myself also I wanna shut up but cant and I talk loud. But their are a few people who are so annoying that I just wanna punch them. Like this one kid that no one likes he tries to hang around anyone who doesn't make him feel bad. He is alway so goody goody I mean he brought a minnie flash light on a field trip in the day time!!! He also acts kind of well he is a guy and he acts kind of feminine.
Posted
[b]Yoda.
Yes, he's all cool and stuff, but the way he talks...that's all that screws up the otherwise mean green lightsabre-weilding machine:
'[i]Annoying is, the way I talks[/i]'

Sorry BG :D[/b]
Posted
I have those anoying boys in my class. And between the lessons I write stuffs, like in my school diary, because I have nothing better to do. And then they ask (me won't say it in Dutch, don't worry ;))

Anoying Boy: Watcha doing?
me: Non of your bussines
Anoying boy: But me wanna know, do you have secrets or something?
me: Shut up (i really say it in English then)
Anoying boy: Me guess you are writing letters to your boy friend, that one on that pic in your school diary (I have a pic of my great friend in my school diary, but he is a famous singer, so they know who he is)
me: He's just a great friend.
Anoying boy: aahhh, so HE IS......
Me: just go away will ya?
Anoying boy: *heads off*

They are anoying me aaaaaalllll day, but next day the whole class new it, i'm glad manny believe me that he is just a friend, but almost all the boys in our class do not believe it, but i'm letting them think that. It's their own dissicion. ^-^
They will get in problems with that some day. SOME DAY...MWHAHAHAHA ^-^:flaming: :devil:
Posted
How about when little kids start saying "Why?" to every question? That is one of the most annoying things I've ever come across.

Apart from when a male dog, like, uses your leg for his own gains...
Posted
Yeah, those kids are very anoying. My little neighbour girl always shouts in her garder to me. And she doesn't stop till i come. She can go houres like that. And she can yell sooooooo hard. That i go outside. And then she asks to me if i can come play (sometimes i babysit there becuase her father is an animaldocter and when he must do an heavy operation, her mother helps, and then i must babysit). But me don't wanna play with her, babysit is fun, but then if she wanna really plays with me. -_-


So i always say "no" and then always after that "no" ,"WHYYYY"?

Me hates that soooo much.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]I still want to edit your username...

...whenever I see it, it makes me want to kill the nearest, cutest object...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, could you do me a huge favour and turn my underscores into spaces?? pleeease..... :) ..if you need an excuse, I think my name is pushing the frames out by a couple of pixels....


anyway.... onto the topic....

[quote][i]Spikey said[/i]
I am a little annoying myself. I talk a lot. I cannot shut the heck up. I just really like to talk. But sometimes I am not. [/quote]

...As illustrated by what you said...



I know lots of dense, annoying people... for example...

[quote]
Person: Danny, people think I'm crazy
Me: and....
Person: They say I should see someone about it ...
Me: and....
Person: Will you do?
Me: no
Person: Why?
Me: They meant a proffesional, and they were only joking
Person: But you're a professor..
Me: No I'm not, and that's not the same thing anyway
Person: oh.......
[/quote]

Try to work with [i]that[/i]....
Posted
yes. Gah, all these people at school. They will not shut up. I won't even go into some of the stuff they say. I'll be typing for hours. -.-' Some people just need to grow up. I will name one, though:

``````````````````````````````
person-What cha doin?

me-nothing.

person-tell me!

me-no.

person-why?

me-because I don't have to.

person-why?

me-because I like to keep to myself.

person-why?

me-cause I like my privacy?

person-why?

me-so I can get some peace.

person-why?
`````````````````````````````
It would go on like that for any time between 30 minutes and a full hour. That's not even some of the worst. -.-'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...