Raquel Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 great....now...what was i?? *looks back in the other page* all: *sweatdrop*
Guest Matt Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 [color=red][b]One word posts are conisdered spam. Plz delete that post or add more to it or else your going to have a mod telling you the same thing[/b][/color]
Mist Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 I deleted it. Thank you, I didn't know that. I guees I forgot that rule. I hope we start soon.
Guest Matt Posted May 23, 2002 Posted May 23, 2002 [color=red][b]I bet we start tomorrow. I'm ready.[/b][/color]
Schrat Posted May 23, 2002 Author Posted May 23, 2002 Im gonna start today, infact right now.... So lets play!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now