Senor Ding Dong Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 A fun game to play! post your riddles of a certain digimon ard try to guess the others! 1: all me evolutions have 3 thingsin common I was a hero in some ways but i can be 2's mega! 2: i am possibly 1's in training and i use my head when one of my freinds is in trouble! 3: all my evolutions except rookie have been in the same season and i am time, even though i have noything to do with time.....
GinnyLyn Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 Erhm, a little confusing, but lemme see: 1--Guilmon 2--Calumon 3--???call me confused... 1--I'm a mean, green, fighting machine. Don't tick me off! 2--Time to go "pah!" Love ya! 3--"...at Earache hotel...uh huh huh huh!" *teddy bear, teddy bear!*
KittyLynn Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 ok #2-Calumon(Clowmets riddle) and #2- Marineangemon(ginny lyn's riddle)
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 19, 2002 Author Posted May 19, 2002 calumon was 2 and for g-lyn:Megagargomon,Marineangemon, and etemon
Devidramon Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 The wording is as important as the words themselves in a riddle, so be sure to use proper language. Some of those are quite confusing because I don't know what you're trying to say. 1: Cherubimon/Kerpymon? All his/her forms have three horns and floppy ears. Not sure what the third thing would be. Also, since Willis' Antiramon is virus and Suzie's is Data, that means they can't have the same champion form (the virus Antiramon and the data Antiramon have no possible champions in common.) So Cherubimon/Kerpymon is the mega of both Wendigomon and Turuiemon/Rabbitmon (Data Antiramon can come from either.) Also, Omnimon is a mega and is a DNA of WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon, and is a hero in Adventure, but the one in the Tamers movie, while he's the enemy of Mephismon and therefore on the Tamers' side, may not necessarily be heroic (so he'd be a hero in [i]some[/i] ways instead of just being a hero.) 2: The only in-training to become important is Calumon. The DD In-Trainings never stay in-training long enough to do any good in their in-training forms. Also, when anyone is in trouble, the triangle on his head glows before triggering a digivolution. 3: Clockmon? We've seen several of his possible evolutions, but if Kokuwamon's his rookie (has to be. Just look at the hands and feet) then his rookie has never been seen.
Cloud Strike Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 1: Guilmon or Omnimon 2: Calumon 3:(2 EZ) Guadromon, Andromon, or HiAndromon 1. bzzzz.... bzzzzzz..... like the grim reaper I harvest my foes 2. Red sword, dark spirit, new boss 3. When pink on a dragon is the least of your worries(EZ)
Frankie Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 I wanna do one sence i cant even ANSWER any of those #1: I used to be ignored , i used to be yelled at but now I FIGHT #2: I am blue i am red i am yellow some say i am block head... #3: with my whitty skills and qucik reflexed i can dodge then attack from behind with ease who are they
Frankie Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 you got toyagumon right but the others.......nope think hard about number three WHO can dodge faster then the speed of light and attack from behind..... and as for number one think hard who got ignored and yelled all the time for almost half a seson
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 19, 2002 Author Posted May 19, 2002 Mine wre megagargomon, and 3 has nothing to d with time, so its not clockmon! cloudstrike 3-magnadramon blanko 1-wormmon the rest i have no clue
KittyLynn Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 Um..I think that...the last one for Blanko's Riddles is Renamon??
Frankie Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 yes my number 1 is wormmon......... and yes the last one WAS renamon
Cloud Strike Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 In the morning on 4 legs at noon on 2 in the evening on 3 legs what am i?(non-digimon related) ?????mon: I ride when i evolve i fly. (2 awnsers)
KittyLynn Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 1. I am a bird but have no wings. 2. people think i look like the Loch Ness Monster 3.Fisrt one to Digivolve in season 1.
Cloud Strike Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 1: Listen to our beautiful singing 2: Davis originally stumbled on me going to the bathroom(edited out)
Devidramon Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 All are bad guys: 1: "It's time to lay it on the line, 'cause I'm so fine." 2: "Why waste time with beauty when you can tame the beast?" 3: "Nothing like a little wholesale destruction to end a hard day's work."
Hyper Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 ok hard ones...tries these. 1)i was a "good" litlle kitty until the easter bunny circus clown came.where is the sword?king arthur slay the dragon! 2)keep your clothes on 3)i can amke a "L" with my fingers can you?
Cloud Strike Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 AAAA too hard try guessing some of my ones that no one else has gotten
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 19, 2002 Author Posted May 19, 2002 devidramon:etemon, ladydevimon, roachmon. cloudstrike-gekomon
Hyper Posted May 19, 2002 Posted May 19, 2002 can anyone guess mine? if not should i give the answers? please tell me if you listen to digimon very carefull you will answer my riddles.
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 19, 2002 Author Posted May 19, 2002 1) I am very self-centered 2) I'm full of poo (literally and metaphorically) 3) I love to sing 4) I have something in common with Impmon (think Leomon) Who am I?? 1) My gender is debated (DON'T debate it here!!) 2) I have one of each inside me 3) I'm one of the smaller Perfect Digimon 4) I appear only in 02 Who am I?? 1) Everyone thought I'd show up in the end 2) The title of the second to last ep in 02 made it look like I'd appear 3) My name origin is still *kinda* being debated, and my attack hasn't been confirmed 100% yet hypershadows last one is antylamon. is the first one gatomon? yo Who am I???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now