Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
OK, I got one. I'll start off easy.

My Rookie form appeared in Seasons 1 and 2 as one of the Digidestined's partners, but I didn't. I am a Mega.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Sorry, Seraphimon is INCORRECT!!! Here's a hint:

Not only did I not appear in Seasons 1 or 2, I didn't appear in any season!!!

Hope this hint helps. I'll keep giving hints until somebody gets the correct answer. ;)
Posted
PRECIOMON IS CORRECT!!! :excited: He [I]never[/I] appeared in the show! OK, here is another; I hope this one has only one answer...

I am a Mega-level Virus-type Digimon. I have a "twin" who looks sort of like me only in a different color. My Fresh, In-Training, and Rookie forms are the same as my twin's, but my Champion and Ultimate forms are not.

OK, that's a long question, but...
Posted
WRONG!!! MegaGargomon and Kerpymon have different Fresh, In-Training, and Rookie forms! Also, MegaGargomon is not a Virus-type and does not look anything like Kerpymon. Here's a hint:

[COLOR=royal blue]I am a female Digimon.[/COLOR]

Good luck!
Posted
Kerpymon virus angel form?

thats the...waiiiiiitt...trick question your MAKEING us think its a terriermon lopmon mega but its not.....or...what are you trying to make us think *is so confused*

al i can think of is kerpymon
orphanimon
or SOMETHING
Posted
Kerpymon is incorrect. I tols you already, Terriermon and Lopmon are both Rookies, and they do not have the same name! Here's another hint:

My twin is a Data-type.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yep, Kuzuhamon is correct! (You spelled her name incorrectly, but I knew who you were talking about!) Yep, her Fresh through Rookie forms are the same as Sakuyamon's--Reremon, Viximon, and Renamon. But then her Champion and Ultimate forms are not Kyubimon and Taomon. And, Kuzuhamon is a Virus, and a Mega! Yes, I was trying to make you think the answer was Kerpymon. And Kuzuhamon's twin is obviously Sakuyamon! Congrats, Masterdramon, for getting the right answer!!! :)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I Got A Question

My Rookie Form Was In The First Season, I Only Digivolved To My Ulitimate Form, I Was In The Third Season But I Was Only In My Mega Form Who Am I?

Bonus: Who Was My Rookie Form?
Posted
Wait a minute...I thought Preciomon did appear...albeit for a split second. Remember, when Calumon released Shining Evolution?
Either that or my brain is fried.


So, my turn right? Hmmm, ok:

I'm a poisonous Rookie.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...