Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here watch infomercials and laugh at them?

Haha, I saw this one today, it was a spaghetti strainer that hooks onto the faucet called Yaffa, and they kept saying, in this cheesy voice: "Go Yaffa." It was hillarious. But seriously, I have bought a couple things off infomercials, only those touch lamps. Anyway, anyone else have a funny infomercial?
Posted
I hate informercials!!!!!:mad:I think there stupid products why not sell something useful???I haven't seen anything i would like to buy!!My mom order a thing that supposed to chop everything up it wouldn't even cut a baby carrot!!!:laugh:
Guest cloricus
Posted
Yes, they are so damn fake. I hate the. And in Australia they have to have a warning in front of them saying, "this is a payed infomercial".
It's like, "yer thats not hard to pick!" Burn them all!.
Posted
And they're so damn long.... o.O I hate when I'm watching a good show, and then an infomercial pops up.... :flaming: I like goes for 15 minutes....
Posted
[color=royalblue]
lol, I hate it when it's one of the one's that's two hours long and they basically repeat the same thing over and over.
[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
see the new steam and clean, it cleans sofas cushions, upholstry and even chairs, at £1002 its a steal, and for a limited time only we'll throw in a free pen! the new steam and clean, heres what one of our clients said 'yes...it cleans......and for only £600 a month....i cant read the cue card he keeps moving) thats right, as our customers say steam and clean is the best product out there, just watch it in action *several minutes of models using steam cleaner jobby* *repeat through again.*
............................................................. watch early morning tv in the uk...its terrible.
Posted
lol, and I love the ones that ramble on then say: "But wait there's more. If you buy this noodle grader, we'll throw in a free pizza gun, and we'll also add a teaspoon of water. So for only four payments of 19.99 you'll get a noodle grader, a pizza gun, AND a teaspoon of water. But wait, there's more!" lol, those crack me up
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I have a theory about infomercials....
The reason why they show them late at night (Well the long versions anyway...) is so that when you're flipping through the channels and you're dead tired, and there's nothing on, they'll catch your eye....then you can't help but sit there and watch them because they're so addictive and you just wonder how in the world do they work because you know it's all fake...and so then they BRAINWASH you...that's EXACTLY IT!!!!! Okay...I'll shut up now...[/color][/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Almost all of the infomercials are stupid. There was this one that was selling these knifed that never go dull. I bought them and have had them for 5 years and so far, they cut as good as the day I bought them. I can cut threw a frozen grapefruit with them :D[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Okay, you say Infomercials are stupid, but you actually bought something from one and you say that you are a satisfied customer? Whoa, that's confusing...[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]I am hopelessly addicted to infomercials :box:. I watch them all the time!! Or at least at ngiht when I can't get to sleep. It is really interesting to see what people are tryign to make and sell to other people but don't feel like making a normal commercial for :p[/color]
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] I don't like that them that much... DOWN WITH QVC!!!!

Son Goten, what possed you to try and cut a FROZEN grapefruit? Gorsh, some people have WAAAAAAY too much time on their hands.... -.-

I WANT THAT TIME![/size]
Posted
What I think is dumb is how they'll go on and ON about the smallest and pointless knick-knacks, like 'special' screwdrivers or a gadget for hanging up your forks so they don't crowd your spoons, or some such nonsense. All that wasted money that could have been going to a better cause in the economy..... quite sad.
Posted
Hmm. Watching Victor Paul Home Shopping, at least I think that was it, for one product, there were 7 "but wait, there's more! (in voice that so drips with sincerity it has to be computer generated) style" add-ons. That ended costing more than the product itself.
Posted
Heh, i remember watching this one infomercial talking about one of those electric toothbrushes(i don't even know the name to those contraptions). "It'll actually make your kids WANT TO brush their teeth!" Now that was funny.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B]Anyone here watch infomercials and laugh at them?

Haha, I saw this one today, it was a spaghetti strainer that hooks onto the faucet called Yaffa, and they kept saying, in this cheesy voice: "Go Yaffa." It was hillarious. But seriously, I have bought a couple things off infomercials, only those touch lamps. Anyway, anyone else have a funny infomercial? [/B][/QUOTE]


:therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: :therock: :therock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...