Sui Generis Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 Lalaith: [i]Rubs his cheek stunned[/i] Padme: [i]Looks at him apolgetically and worriedly[/i] Lalaith: [i]Shakes his head[/i] Follow me...
Mist Posted June 5, 2002 Posted June 5, 2002 Mara walked behind Padme, refusing to be near Lalaith. "So, where are we going?" Padme said quielty, breaking the silence.
Schrat Posted June 6, 2002 Author Posted June 6, 2002 ooc: alrighty, just answer my question. all answer then we will both delete our posts! ok?
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 OOC: Moving on with the posts! Lalaith: I'm sending you to Boba he can get you out of here.... Padme: What about you?! Lalaith: I can't.... Mara: Yes you can you just don't want to... Lalaith: [i]Shakes his head and begins to shout[/i] If I leave with you, you will surely die! I love you! He knows were I am forever! If I leave with you, he will find you and kill you! [i]They come upon Boba[/i] Lalaith: [i]sighs[/i] Take them! Boba: But what abo... Lalaith: [i]walks off back to the throne room[/i]
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Mara watched him leave, her eyes dangerously hungry. She started to walk after him, but stopped herself. [i] He doesn't love you. He's just trying to justify his actions...I think.[/i] She turned around coldly and walked to Boba. She smiled gently and asked where they were going.
Schrat Posted June 6, 2002 Author Posted June 6, 2002 Anakin sits in his room, thinking about his lost freinds creating more anger in his mind, his heart being destroyed, Anakin is being destroyed. Palpatine walks in... Palpatine: Anakin, I would like to let you know if you will be joining me in the opening of the most powerful weapon in the Galaxy... Anakin: The Death Star is complete, master Palpatine Palpatine: Yes, our ship is leaving any minute now... Anakin: Then lets get going The Two men walk to the boarding station and get inside Palpatines Star Cruiser... ooc: I guess i'll ask this again, does anyone know where Obi-Wan and Mace Windu
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Lalaith: [i]Turns around half-way, looking at Mara as she walks away[/i] If we die...atleast we'll die together....[i]Runs and catches back up to them[/i] Mara: What do YOU want? Lalaith: [i]Is stunned and walks slower falling behind her. Hangs his head[/i]
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 OOC: I'll just delete it...I didn't like that post anyway. x.x;; By the way, Schratn, Obi-Wan is still in a cell and Mace is off on another planet. ---------------------------------------------------- Inside, Mara felt horrible. [i] How could I snap at him like that?[/i][i] How could I snap at him, period![/i] Mara fell behind and waited for Lalaith. "I'm sorry..." she muttered as their steps fell into sync.
Schrat Posted June 6, 2002 Author Posted June 6, 2002 ooc: I guess no one is gonna answer my question are they, lol?
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Lalaith: [i]A small smile spreads across his face as he looks at her again[/i] Its ok..I've been acting like a jerk.... Mara:.... Lalaith: [i]Keeps looking at her[/i] If I hurt you I didn'tmean too...
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 OOC: I did, Schratn. ------------------------ "But you did!" Mara cried, falling ionto his arms and making them fall a little behind. Lalaith grimaced. "Sorry."
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Lalaith: [i]Holds her awkwardly and plays with her hair[/i] I didn't mean to...[i]Pushes her off slightly and looks into her eyes[/i] I love you...I wouldn't hurt you on purpose.....ever...[i]Whipes away one of her tears[/i]
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 OOC: Mara wasn't crying...but hey, whatever goes. :D -------------------------------------------- Mara nodded. "I know." Lalaith nodded to the retreating backs of the others. "I think we might want to catch up." he said. Mara smiled and grabbed his hand. "Well, let's go!" she exclaimed, pulling him forward, yet stopping a second after. "We forgot Master Obi-Wan."
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Lalaith: Crap...[i]Lights his lightsaber. Hands her his blaster[/i] Just like old times eh! Mara: [i]Giggles[/i] Lalaith: Ok lets go!
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 "Wait! Shouldn't we tell the others? " She asked, glancing at the corner they had just disappered around. Lalaith sat in thought...
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Mara looked at him oddly. "What's gotten into you? You're...perky." She said uncomfortably, her eyes twitching.
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Lalaith: [i]Grins[/i] Well when you've missed someone you love so much, and you finally get to see them you will be perky too! [i]Smiles[/i] Now lets go..
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Mara blushed. 'Yes, I guess I would've." she replied standing beside him, " But I still think that we shoudl tell the others. What if we were caught?"
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Lalaith: [i]Nods thoughtfully[/i] Very well but we have to hurry, no telling what they might do when they find out we've escaped!! Mara: Right... [i]They both run after the group[/i]
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 "Hey, guys! We forgot Obi-Wan," Lalaith whispered loudly as he grabbed Mara's hand, "and we're gonna go get him, okay? Okay." He smiled at the bewildered three for a moment and dragged Mara around the corner. "You didn't even give them time to say anything!" Mara exclaimed.
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Lalaith: What were they gonna say...ok? We don't have time! [i]They both streak across the corridors just in-time to see two clones going into the Brig[/i] Lalaith: Nows our chance! [i]They both knock the troopers out and help Obi-Wan out[/i] Lalaith: There we go lets get going! [i]Smiles at Mara[/i]
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Mara just shook her head as they helped Obi-Wan out. "That was too easy..." Mara muttered to herself as they walked back in their original course.
Sui Generis Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Lalaith: [i]Eyes his surroundings closely feeling Mara's doubt[/i] I agree.... Mara: What... Lalaith: That was too easy... Obi-Wan: We can take care of ourselves... Lalaith: [i]nods[/i] Ok...should we go back the way we came, or take the short-cut which is filled with many clones....I say the short-cut [i]Grins[/i]
Mist Posted June 6, 2002 Posted June 6, 2002 Mara gave him a stern look and tugged gently on his ear, as if he were a little boy. "Lalaith," she said, tugging him to be as short as she was, "You know better! We want to get here [i]without[/i] making a commotion. Don't be lazy!"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now