Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Lalaith: [i]Sighs[/i] You're right...

Obi-Wan: [i]Sits there in bewilderment[/i] How in the world can she control him, yet the Jedi council can't..[i]He mutters[/i]

[i]They all begin to go back the same way they came[/i]
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Mara smiled. She had heard what Obi-Wan had said, but mentioned nothing more about it. It wasn't important. Getting back was.
[i] Yes, Lalaith and I are going to have a [b]long[/b] talk about his recklessness when we get back...[/i]
Posted
[i]Lalaith and the gang come panting up and find the rest of them close to the hanger[/i]

BOba: What took you so long...

Mara: [i]Glares at Lalaith[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Smirks[/i] Nothing...
Posted
Obi-Wan just laughed and went to go to talk to Padme. Boba signaled them to get onto the ship. Mara and Lalaith glanced at each other, smiled and walked on.
Posted
[i]They finally get into the ship[/i]

Boba: Ok mara take this puppy out!

Mara: Yes sir!! [i]Punches the gas and the small pod flys out of the Imperial ship and escapes without detection[/i]

Lalaith: Yes!! ....Ya know that was wayy to easy...
Posted
Mara nodded.
"I said that already, dimwit," Mara said, her voice laced with sarcasm, "So quit copying off me!"
Lalaith grinned.
"I can't help it." He said, a mysterious glint in his eye.
Mara blushed and looked away.
Posted
Lalaith: [i]Grinned[/i]

Obi-Wan: You were a little reckless on the ship Lalaith, but you did the job....

Mara: Alittle reckless!!??

Lalaith: [i]Gulps[/i] Thanks Kenobi [i]He whispers[/i]

Obi-Wan: [i]Laughs[/i]
Posted
Mara looke at Obi-Wan in suprise.
"A little reckless? He had almost lost all reason," she said shaking her head, "[i]Short cut...bah![/i]" she muttered.
Lalaith just grinned.
'Well," Obi-Wan said, clasping Lalaith's shoulder's, " He still got what he came to do done. You cannot blame him for being reckless."
Mara rolled her eyes.
"Oh, I can't, can I?" she asked sarcastically.
Posted
Lalaith: Kenobi...its Mara, of course she can! [i]Grins[/i]

Obi-Wan: [i]Laughs[/i]

Mara: [i]After a second joins in. in the laughter[/i] Don't think I'm still not gonna talk to you!
Posted
Lalaith cocked his head back in mock suprise.
"Talk?" he asked, aiming for an innnocent tone, but failing miserably.
Mara and Obi-Wan just laughed harder. After it had passe, Obi-Wan excused himself to check on Padme and had bid them a good night.
Posted
Lalaith: [i]Nods at Kenobi as he walks out[/i]

Boba: Well I'm hitting the sack to night!

Lalaith: Night!

Mara: Good night

Lalaith: Hey Mara sorry about what happened back on that ship...
Posted
Mara smiled.
"I thought that you had really turned. I think I almost...hated you. No. I did hate you." she said quietly.
Lalaith looked up in suprise.
"I just couldn't believe you would do that," Mara said quickly, wanting to wipe the look of plain betrayle of his face, "It's just, I wasn't thinking right. Swimming in and out of subconsciousness, crying, and trying to be strong is really to much for me to handel. I'm sorry." She finished with a whisper, nodding her head towards that floor in shame.
Posted
"If you keep telling me to never forget things," Mara said, smiling widely, "Then I'll never be able to remember it all!"
Lalaith chuckled.
"Okay."
Posted
Mara just chuckled.
"Stop it." She said, laying on his shoulder.
Lalaith just smiled and kissed her on the top of her head.
"To listen, or not to listen; That is the question." He whispered in her ear.
Posted
OOC: Clean out your pm box, Duo...
-----------------------------------------------
Mara pulled away and turned around, her back leaning on his chest.
"You're too much, Lalaith." She muttered.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...