OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode III: Demise of the Jedi

Schrat

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

---------- These events take place on the day when Lauren and Boba are given their instructions---------

Boba Fett and Lauren run back to the [I]Slave I[/I]. Lauren warms up the engines while Abob uses his hacking skills to hack into a secure system database. He finds that no planetary government has hidden them, or at least knows of their presence on their planet. So Boba tells the computer to display a list of planets that are lawless and ungoverned. The list is 70,000 pages long. They couldn't possibly search all those planets. Boba brings up his file on Obi Wan, then his one on Padme. He cross referenced Obi-Wans with Padmes and came up with Tatooine, Anikan's birth planet.

Then Abob remembered, in the public archives it had said something about Anakin's half brother living there. They might be hiding there. But that was too obvious. Maybe the most obvious planet would be the last place Anakin would ever look...

Boba told Lauren to fly to the backwater planet of Tatooine at top speed, so she flew the ship into space, plotted a course, and then took them to hyperspace.

Boba and Lauren spent the trip looking over ever piece of information on Tatooine they had, trying to find the Lars homestead. They found it after thirteen hours of poring over land maps and other maps of Tatooine made for settlers. Boba thought that a droid must have drawn the maps; they were so boring a human wouldn?t have been able to stay awake while writing them.

----------One day Later----------

Boba landed the Slave I outside the Lars Moisture farm, to find it surrounded by the Jedi council, who were protecting Padme, and her unborn children.

They stopped Boba from entering the house, until Boba showed them Mara's note. Then Mace Windu led them into the house, his lightsaber humming threateningly behind them. Boba had to exercise all his willpower to avoid firing all his weapons at Mace Windu in a suicidal revenge attack. Mace had killed Boba's father on Geonosis years earlier.

Obi-Wan looked at the Holopad which displayed the note, then discreetly scanned their minds for any sign of deceit. When he found none, he talked for many hours with the rest of the Jedi council, who agreed to go into hiding and let Obi-Wan take Padme to Marion.

Boba let Obi-Wan and Padme make themselves at home for a few minutes before he flew the [I]Slave I[/I] into orbit and charted his course for hyperspace. Boba smiled, only one more day until he would receive his reward.

He spent the entire trip thinking over this whole "resistance" group, composed of Lalaith, Mara, Siren, the Jedi council, Obi-Wan and Padme. He wondered if he was doing the right thing. He knew the empire was wrong, but why should he stick his neck out for Mara? Or Mace Windu for that matter? Boba's conscience was bothering him, and he didn?t like it at all. Finally he made up his mind; he would give the ship to Lauren, and join them.

------------The next day on Marion(Present time)---------------------

Lauren lands the [I]Slave I[/I] on a civilian docking pad in the spaceport complex. Then he tells Obi-Wan and Padme to come out of the ship. Obi-Wan is dressed as a thug, and wears nerf leather clothing, and a beat up blaster pistol. Padme is dressed like a man, and looks very fat. She is wearing business clothes, and resembles a organised crime boss of some kind. The four of them walk towards the embassy.

Along the way the see Mara standing outside what appears to be a ship of Alderinian design. Boba walks up to her and whispers in her ear:

Boba: "Mara, here they are. I will take them to the embassy."

Mara: "Good, and hurry up, dont let them be in public longer than can be avoided."

Boba nodds and they drop Obi-Wan and Padme off at their room in the embassy. Then they return to the spaceport to discuss payment with Mara. Boba also decides to tell her he wants to join them............

Lalaith: [i]Turns as he recognizes Obi-Wan[/i] So the Jedi are still alive...[i]smiles slightly[/i]

Mara: What?

Lalaith: Thats Obi-Wan, he has no sadness in him, he would have great sadness if the Jedi council was dead [i]Smiles again[/i]

Mara: Thats true....Now how did you find me....

Lalaith: I have my ways, besides I said I was your body gaurd and I'm gonna do my job! Anywayz I like being with you so I'm gonna pop-up alot more than you think...[i]Grins[/i]

OOC: Jeez Boba nice post! Altitle bored were we? Heh...well sorry I couldn't follow it up with some huge post, but I'm brain dead right now on a count of I just woke up..

OOC: Well, I am out of school for the summer, what else do you expect me to do with my time? ;) I typed in on my word processor and then cut & pasted it here.

I took it personally when that thread was posted about "Bad RPGing and short posts" So every once in a while I come up with something like that *points up*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lauren returns to the [I]Slave I[/I] and flies it away, to another bounty job.

Boba returns to the dock to find Lalaith and Mara talking. He waits untill they are finished, then speaks.

Boba: "I want to go with you, the Empire is not a rightful goverment. I will go with you and help you, If you will let me."

Boba looks up at Mara, then Turns his attention to Lalaith. The Boba fixes his gaze on Mara again.

Mara looks at Lalaith and they talk for several minutes before they come to a decision.

Mara spoke first....

Mara: ".................

ooc: wow wow, boba i mean nice post and all but stick to the story. Mace and the other living memebrs of the councel are on degobah. And I hinted in my last post the Bail Organa took Obi-Wan and padme to Alderan ( Leia and bail's home planet from the old trilagy)!

OOC: Nice post, Boba. By the way, Schraten, if that's how Boba is going to take the plot, find a way to devise around it. You're smart, you can do it! ^ ^ I promise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mara's eyes narrowed as she started to speak.
"You're a bounty hunter, and I have told you that I do no trust your kind. Why would you ask?"
Boba's eyes intensified.
"Like I said, what the Empire is doing is wrong." He replied simply, with a wave of his hand.
"I cannot let you join." Mara said resoulutely, turning around and walking away.
Lalaith watched her turn the corner, and his lingering gaze fell on Boba.
"I will talk to her." Lalaith whispered, running after the Senator.
Boba smiled.
"Thank you." he mumbled, turning around and walking slowly away...

OOC: Yes but that was a while ago. Besides, that means the entire council would have been in the same place for weeks, not a good thing to do if you are on the run. So sorry if you had plans for them, but they arent controlled by anyone so......

Obi-Wan and Padme, You [I]hinted[/I], keyword [I]hinted[/I] at their location. So I took the liberty of moving them too. After all, Obi-Wan is supposedly controlled by Son Goten, who I PMed asking if I could move his charecter. Nobody controlled Padme so I moved her.

Sorry if I messed anything up, but a bounty hunters gotta do what a bounty hunters gotta do, catch my drift?

Anyway...............
-------------------------------

Boba looked up at Mara, who was walking away and sighed. He wouldnt give up. If she didnt trust him, he would go and find a rebel group that would. Boba could be very stubborn sometimes.....

Boba walked back to the embassy to find that he had been politely told to "vacate the premisis", a nice way of saying, go away. So Boba moved into a hotel across the street, watching to see if there was any imperial activity in the area. He was going to protect them, with or without their knowledge.

Then Boba sent a hologram to Lalaith, telling him where he was and what he was doing..........

Lalaith:[i]Finishes watching the halogram[/i] We need him and he needs us.....[i]Turns and strides towards Mara's room[/i]

Mace: Young padawa where are you going?

Lalaith: I'm going to Mara's room to discuss the bounty hunter...why? [i]Begins walking off then turns around[/i] DId you just call me padawa?

Mace: [i]Smiles and nods[/i]

Lalaith: [i] A smile slowly creeps on his face[/i] Thank you master Mace [i]Bows and continues walking[/i]

OOC: Good, then deal with this.................

High above the planet Marion, large Imperial warship came out of hyperspace. It immediatly launched four atmospheric crafts(clone trooper transports), which had been fitted with space gear. They flew onto the planets surface and surround the embassy.

They offloaded their clone troopers, then flew up into the air around the embassy to provide cover support.

Boba used his commlink to call Lalaith.

Boba: "Lalaith, the clones are here, look out!"

Lalaith: "What?! How did they find us. Boba, get out of here, we can take care of ourselves."

Boba: "No you cant. I will stay thank you very much.

Boba turned his comlink off and started use his sniper rifle to rain down high powered laser bolts into the white mass of clone troopers thta surrounded the embassy. A squad of them(20 of the eighty total) figured out where he was shooting from and began to climb the stairs to his room.

Boba stopped shooting and placed two thermal deatonators next to his door, they were set to go off when the door was moved.

Then Boba turned on his jetpacks and flew out of the window. He flew up towards on of the transports and flew into one of the troop doors. Then he killed all aboard.

He got into the drivers seat and began to shoot at the three other transports. They were not expecting one of thier own to shoot at them and all died without a shot fired.

Boba then noticed a flash of a lightsabers on the roof of the embassy. It was Lalaith and the other Jedi, with the others huddled behind him shooting with blasters. They were surrounded by clone troopers.

Boba landed in front of them and started to shoot at the clone troopers. They climbed aboard and they all flew towards the docking bays.

Once their they all squeezed into Mara's ship and flew into space.
Lalaith was pilioting.

They escaped the imperial warship with ease. It wasnt expecting them to show up and it only had time to knock the ships sheilds down to 57% before they escaped to hyperspace.

They all settled down and Boba took off his armor and began to clean it. He looks the same as he did on Geonosis, execpt a little older and wearing a black bodyglove.

The others approach him, he looks up to see Mara and she begins to speak....

-----------------
OOC: How is that for a heroic rescue!

Mara: Boba.....

Lalaith: [i]cuts her off[/i] We will gladly have you at our side...

Mara: [i]Looks over at Lalaith sharply and suprised that he cut her off[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Looks over at her apalogetically. Turns back to Boba Fett and extends his hand[/i] Welcome aboard!

ooc: Boba nice post!

----

Palpatines personal ship got out of Hyperspace and approached the planet Marion. Anakin and Tarkin watched as hundreds of imperial ships left the planets atmosphere. Anakin turned to Palpatine.

Anakin: Why are they leaving?

Palpatine: The group we are looking for got away into hyperspace....We have no need for this planet. Young Tarkin will you do the honor

Tarkin: Yes my master

Tarkin presses a button on a near by console. A beam comes out of Palpatines ship hitting the core of the planet, Marion is destroyed in a matter of seconds.

Anakin looks down at the floor, " What was that for, there was inocent civilains on that planet" Anakin said to himself...

Palpatine: Anakin, get used to it....

Palpatines ship goes into hyperspace following Mara's..

Lalaith: [i]Turns his head sharply towards where they came from, with horror streaked across his face[/i]......

Boba: Lalaith...whats wrong....

Mara: Are you ok?

Lalaith: Mara...I'm sorry...your family....everyone....[i]Shakes his head[/i] The empire will pay...

[COLOR=red]O really Lalaith, we will pay![/COLOR]

Lalaith: Yes Palpatine, you will pay and so will the rest of your imperial scum!

Mara: Lalaith, who are you talking too

Lalaith:.....(interupted by the voice)

[COLOR=red]Dont you even dare, they will see me sonn enough...[/COLOR]

They listen to the voices in shock.....

Then Boba looks up, wondering why Lalaith was so shocked before.

Boba: "Lalaith, what is wrong and who were you talking to?"

Lalaith: "I felt a disturbance in the force, as if billions of voices cried out, and then were silent. I was talking through the force to Anikan and Palpitine."

Everyone looks at lalaith in a stunned, shocked silence. Mara is the first to realise what his looking back meant, and falls to the floor crying..........

Boba realises, as do the others. They sit stunned, wondering how it could have happened.

Boba: "No way, nobody could destroy an entire planet, nobody. You would need the entire Imperial fleet."

Mara: "Years ago we heard rumors that a super weapon was being developed on Geonosis before the first battle of the clone war, but we thought it was simply a rumor, until now...."

They sat around the ship is silence, wondering what the galaxy had come to........

Lalaith: [i]Kneels down and rubs Mara's back[/i] I will get revenge...for everyone lost...I will!! [color=blue] And you Palpatine....I will make sure you die!!![/color]

Mara: [i]Lays on the ground sobbing[/i] Mother....

Lalaith: Boba...is there a fighter ship on this transport?

ooc: Can one of you, maybe all, play Padme and Obi-Wan as prominant players in the game?

---

Palpatine laughs...

Anakin: Whats so funny master Sidious?

Palpatine: While talking to the young lalaith, I traced his mind. We are now on the trail of young Mara's Ship..

Anakin: I sense Padme on this ship?

Palpatine: Yes, as well as Obi-Wan and Mace Windu..

Anakin: Excellant (turns to General Tarkin) Follow that ship, amximum speed...

siren tears around the coners of the ship, hopelessly lost...turning in a circle she throws down a bandana and slides down aginst a wall

siren: GAHHHHHHH!!!!I'M SO NOT A BIG SPACE SHIP PERSON!! i'm a fighter...i fight in pods...on my own...but i like ground wars even better...preferably on some warm dry planet...

still muttering to herself she moves to a door and opens it... walking in she finds herself in a cargo bay with several small fighter pods and R2 units... cautiosly she walks father in...looking around she weaves through barrels and other cargo

siren(thinking): hmm...i wonder what's in thoose barrels...gas most likly... hey! what am i doing here anyways?! i'm gonna get in trouble for snooping!! no your not *the reasonable side of her* your lost...it's not like you mean any harm...

siren moves out of the cargo and nearer to the pods... her grumbling stops when she inspects them...she whistles in appreation...these were good pods...very very well made

Mara whiped her eyes and stood up silently. Her eyes were filled with rage, her clenched fists pale. She gently put a hand on her head and her smile disappeared.
"I think I'm going to be alone right now." she mumbled, walking off.
Lalaith had turned to follow her, but Mace Windu had held him back.
"She needs to be alone, young padwa." He said, a curious glint lingering in his eye.
Lalaith nodded and sat down, staring at his hands.
"So many lives..." he muttered.

Lalaith: Who could take so many lives....so many innocent lives.....they never did anything.....[i]His hand reaches for his lightsaber instictively[/i]

Windu: Young Padawa, control your emotions, settle down and don't use the lightsaber un-less you have to defend yourself. Revenge is not the chosen path for you.

Lalaith: [i]Nods slowly[/i] Can I ask you something?

Windu: Yes padawa?

Lalaith: Why do you call me padawa, even Yoda said I wasn't going to become a Jedi....

Mara stared through the porthole silently, tears streaming down her face. Although her home planet was long gone fron sight, the image of its pieces were fresh in her minds.
Her face was pale, making her dark red hair stand out even more. Her emeralr eyes searched through space hopelessly, trying to fool herself that Marion was still a planet, that everything was okay.
But it wasn't.
Lalaith walked into her room and sat down next to her.
"I'm sorry." He whispered.

Lalaltih: [i]Whispers[/i] I'm...sorry....

Mara: [i]Doesn't turn around just continues crying[/i]

Lalaith:.....

Boba:[i]Runs in[/i] Lalaith!! Mara!!

Lalaith: [i]Turns around suprised[/i] What?

Boba: [i]Pants[/i] Palpatine....Sent a message to us!!

Lalaith: What?! [i]runs after Boba to the message room[/i]

Mara just stared as he ran away listlessly, turning back to the porthole. She smiled as she clenched his fist tighter, thinnking about deeds she knew would soon consume her, and be all that she needed...