OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode III: Demise of the Jedi

Schrat

siren gritted her teeth... and sent the other people scrambling out with one final glare... she strides over to mist and looks at her worriedly...

siren: you need some sleep... you look like you're about to faint... is...there anything i can do?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Stormwing, not trying to be rude, but my character is [i] Mara[/i], not [i]Mist[/i]. V.V
---------------------------------------------
"No." Mara whispered, staring at her hands," There's nothing you can do."
"Oh." Siren replied, starting disappointedly towards the door.
As her hand hit the knob, Mara shouted for he to wait.
"There's one thing you can do." Mara said quietly, staring at Siren with pain-filled eyes, "Wait with me for the night. Something is wrong with Lalaith. I have to get to Marion and convince them..."
Siren sat on the bed and clutched Mara's hand.
"Convice who? And convince them about what?" she inquired curiously.
But all Mara did was scream and black out.

ooc: O.o i KNEW that...oi...well...don't blame me...i got a hangover...everythings a bit cloudy...

ic:

siren claps her hands over her ears in pain she shakes her head trying to rid heself of the sound of immense pain...tenitivly she prys her hands from her head... she sits down on the floor next to mara and looks at her...she thinks about all the pain she has felt...siren shakes her prefering to live in the now... carefully she fiddles with a sai... it'd be good for mara to rest... sighing she stands and drops the sai back into her boot top...she then turns and walks out the door...she planned on asking for the ship to speed it up... she pauses at the door and looks back to mara

A door opens , but no one is there. Anakin get up and walks out he follows a series of white lights til he reachs another dark room. Palpatine is inside, standing over the fallen lalaith

Anakin looks down but fells no remorse

Palpatine: Ah yes, you have become a great warrior. You fell no pain for the ones you love.

Anakin: We must destroy the remaining Jedi, the time is now Sidious..... My time has risen

OOC: You've gone bad...hmm, I think I'll just be swiming in Mara's subconscious right now....^ ^
----------------------------------------------------
"Lalaith?" Mara said reaching out the fallen figure.
"Mara?" Lalaith replied, turning weakly in her direction.
"Where are we?" Mara asked.
"All I know is that I blacked out." Lalaith said, rubbing his head.
"You did? I did too."
"WHAT?"
" I don't know. I just woke up in a lot of pain and after a couple of minutes, I blacked out."
"Hmm, I think I heard the Jedi talk about this."
"Huh?"
"I think that we have a subconcious link."
"And that would be?"

Subconscious~~

Lalaith: We can feel if something is wrong, and we can feel eachothers joy or pain. We can talk...as you see....

Mara: Oh...

Lalaith: Wait..what the hell....theres a bright light
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lalaith: [i]Snaps awake in-time to see Anakin draw his lightsaber[/i] ANAKIN!! WHat are you doing?

Anakin: All Jedi shall die! [i]swings his lightsaber down at Lalaith[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Dodges the attack[/i] WHat are you doing! I thought we were [i]dodges another attack[/i] Friends!!

Palpatine: He is the perfect soldier no remorse!! [i]Laughs[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Dodges another attack[/i] Anakin stop now!! You can!!

Anakin: You must be destroyed! [i]Swings his lightsaber[/i]

Lalaith: [i]trys to dodge but get slashed across the arm. Winces[/i] Come on anakin!

Mara gasped as she shot out of bed.
"Oh dear god." she whispered as she clutched at her night robe.
"Mara, are you alright?" Siren asked, her voice filed with panic.
"Yes. Yes, I'm fine. I talked to Lalaith."
"What?"
"We had some kind of "subconscious link" or something like that."
Siren nodded.
"I've heard of that before."
Mara laughed bitterly.
"I haven't. By the way, do you know how close we are to Marion?"
"Yes," Siren replied, 'We should be there in an hour."
[i] You stay alive for me, Lalaith[/i], Mara thought, [i] don't give up on me just yet.[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Dodges again[/i] Anakin listen to me! He is evil! He is trying to currupt [i]Dodges again[/i] you!

Anakin: It is you that needs to listen, this is the right path join us or die!

Lalaith: I won't join you! I won't betray Mara, like you betrayed Padme!!

Anakin: I didn't betray PADMEE!!!! [i]Swings at Lalaith, but he dodges it. THen Anakin kicks him in the chest sending Lalaith flying[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Coughing he slowly gets up[/i] Whats wrong with you....

Anakin: [i]charges at him lightsaber ready to strike[/i]

Lalaith: NO anakin.....

"Senator Heartlock! What a pleasure to see you!"
"I have news for the queen, magistrate; get out of my way." Mara said, her face emotionless, as proper on Marion.
"Why so rude?" The man called out behind her.
She spun around and strode angrily towards him.
"I have been here for two days, magistrate. I knew you would try to earn favor and take my job while I was gone. I wanted to trust you, but I had people watch and listen. You were like a monkey on a string; you did everything I predicted."
The magistrate shook his head in mock shock.
"I cannot believe you would think so of me. I have been long friends with your family, young la-"
"I'm not a young lady," Mara replied, her eye blazing like wildfire, "I'm an angry young lady. I am going to the queen, magistrate."
She turned around without so much of a good-bye walked off.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Senator Heartlock, it is a relief that you are back." Queen Amnell said joyfully.
Mara nodded.
"It is a pleasure to see you my queen." She replied.
"Let's sit." The queen cried, gesturing towards their chairs, "So, what news from Coruscant?"
"The Jedi cannot help us."
"Why is this?"
Mara sighed as she began.
"I was presenting my case of peace before the senat and I was about to tell them that the sepratists are trying to control our planet, but a great fight broke out. Palpatine is a Sith."
The Queen gasped.
"I knew I should have never trusted that man." She muttered.
"There are only a very few Jedi left and they're all in danger. They were taken by Palpatine to a location I didn't know. So, I became just another person in the crowd for a couple of days and discovered where they are." Mara said, taking a deep breath.
"And where are they?"
"That I cannot tell, your majesty."
"May I ask why?"
"I'm afraid that if I told you, it..." Mara faded off, searching for ideas," It would enanger you!" Mara finished.
"Oh. I see." The queen said disappointedly, "Well, what is your plan, my trusted senator?"
"The sepratists aren't going to go away. They are in small number here; so a little bit of half of our army is what we need to defeat them."
"Yes. What do you plan to do with the other half?"
"Save the Jedi."
Queen raised an eyebrow suspiciously.
"And we should do this why?"
"The Jedi have, on several terms, protected our solar system. If they had not, us, among others, would not be alive today. We must pay our debts to them. Surely, my queen, you must understand this."
The Queen nodded.
"Very well," She said, getting up," I will have it done. You are dismissed."
Mara nodded and stood up.
"And Mara, dear?"
"Yes, mother?"
"You are in love with a Jedi, aren't you?"
"Yes, mother."
Mara turned the doorknob and left the grand room.
The Queen sighed.
"That daughter of mine. Why can't she settle for someone of her status? Why must he be a Jedi?"

siren greeted mara as she steped out of the room

siren: that fool magistrate came sniffing around for you... *grins* i used some *cough* influence to get rid of him... what's wrong? you look a bit disturbed...

siren raised an eyebrow when mara diden't awnser

siren: you're about to do somthing stupid arn't you... *she shakes her head* well...what is it this time?

Lalaith: [i]Draws his lightsaber as defence. Parrys the blow as Anakin charges at him. Whips around[/i] I don't want to fight you!

Anakin: [i]swings his lightsaber[/i] Then join us!

Lalaith: NO!! I will never betray Mara!!

Palpatine: Oh but you have!!

Lalaith: What? [i]Gets sliced in the arm again. Curses and keeps blocking[/i]

Palpatine: But proving you love her you are putting her in danger! For all you know she is already dead...

Lalaith: She is NOT dead!! [i]Blocks another strike from Anakin[/i] I will not strike down a friend either!

"Yes, all, my lord, the Senator has arrived." the magistrate said quietly to the holographic figure.
It nodded.
"Yes," The person replied in a raspy voice, " We will have that senator. We must have the young Jedi join us. We must have that senator if all is to go well."

Lalaith: [i]Begins to tire but keeps blocking[/i] Why are you doing this....

Palpatine: Why else...power...

Lalaith: Of course [i]Rolls his eyes[/i] Ladies and Gentlemen we have an old foggie on a power trip!!

Palpatine: Watch your toungue!

Lalaith: [i]Smirks while still blocking[/i] Aw is Palpatine lonely, let me guess you haven't been in a bed with a woman since speeders only went 160!!

Palpatine: Thats it! [i]shoots lightning through his hands, letting it flow through Lalaith[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Winces in pain. His head screams, but he stays up. Not letting Palpatine see his pain[/i] Is..that...all...[i]blocks another blow. Begins to slow down a bit from exhaustion[/i]

Mara shivered.
"He's hurting again." she said quietly, clutching the table.
Siren's eyes chilled.
"Someone's coming." she replied.
Mara looked up.
"Huh?"
Siren walked to the door and put an ear against it.
"Uh-oh." she said running form the door to the back of the room.
"What?" Mara exclaimed running over at Siren's signal.
[i][b]BOOM[/i][/b]
"That." Siren replied quietly.
After the dust settled, a figure came triumphantly into the room.
"Magistrate?" Mara exclaimed before hitting the wall.
'I have her, master." He spoke to himself.
And as Palpatine shot another lighting bolt through Lalaith's body, he smiled.
"Good." Palpatine muttered, his smile growing larger.

Lalaith: [i]Feels that something is wrong with Mara[/i] Mara....[i]concentrates on the lightning hitting him. Shoots it straight back at Palpatine suprising him, but not hurting him[/i]

Palpatine: Yes strike me down...Let the anger seeth through you!!

Lalaith: I won't!!!

Anakin: [i]While Lalaith is distracted Anakin begins attacking him again[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Not having enough time to pull out his lightsaber[/i] Forgive me friend [i]Lalaith throws Anakin back with the force, trying not to harm him[/i] I don't know what you did to Mara but you won't get away with it Palpatine!

Mara woke up in darkness...and smiled. She found Siren next to her and woke the woman up.
"He's here! He's close! We can help him!"
'Help who?" Siren said, sitting up groggily.
"Lalaith. I can feel him; he's here. I just know it!"

OOC: I have been out of town for a few days, and I deeply regret missing all the action, but now my character will finally re-enter the plot. Hope you will have the time to read this long post????
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boba awoke to find himself covered in speeder oil. His memory wasn?t working right, why was he here? He looked around. He recognized Lauren, who was lying on top of a wrecked air taxi. [I]Air Taxi???????[/I]

Then his memory came flooding back, he had been on the swoop bike, on their way to the Mara's residence to kill her. But the air taxi had collided with them. They had fallen all the way to the deepest depths of Coruscant. Boba had used his jetpack to slow his descent, but he was still seriously injured.

He tried to stand, but fell down immediately and writhed with pain. He stuck out his tongue and hit a button on the inside of his battered helmet???.

---Halfway across the galaxy on Kamino---

A computer console beeped. The Prime minister of Kamino took one look at the small distress call and recognized it immediately. It was from Boba Fett, Jango's son. He had promised Jango that should anything happen to him (Jango); he would take care of Boba. So the prime minister sent an urgent hologram to the Kaminan embassy on Coruscant asking the ambassador to find, and help Boba.

---Coruscant, an hour later---

Boba was gently lifted onto the ambassadorial speeder and taken, along with Lauren to the upper levels of Coruscant. The Kaminan ambassador drove the speeder at top speed, towards the embassy.

When they arrived there they removed Boba's armor and placed him in a bacta tank. He could hear the Kaminans talking, and he didn?t like what he heard?.

Kaminan #1: "He is seriously wounded. He will survive, but will have to lose both his arms and his left leg. He will also need to get several implants???."

Kaminan #2: "We could clone him the body parts he needs, but it would cost a huge amount of money, not worth it from my point of view."

Kaminan #1: "Do you not remember what he has done for us? His father made our planet the richest planet in the galaxy. I will start cloning him the limbs he needs"

---Three days later---

Boba walked out of the Kaminan embassy. His armor had been repaired, he was getting used to his new arms. He had no scars from the surgery, bacta had fixed that. He needed money. Lauren had also needed serious care, but was fine now. They had to find work. While he was in the bacta tank he had read up on "current events". Boba was surprised that Supreme Chancellor Palpitine had declared himself Emperor. Boba had also seen the holo-posters giving information about a reward for the capture and live delivery of a "rebellious senator", named Mara.

Boba thought for a minute, she would need protection, and would pay well. So he and Lauren returned to the Slave I and sent a hologram to her, asking if she needed a bodyguard?????

ooc: sry i had work......

ic:

Anakin steps away and Palpatine stops striking with lightning.....

Lalaith is confused

Lalaith: WHy have you both stoped

ANakin: there is nothing more to do, Mara is dead. Lalaith freind to freind join us

Palpatine: Or you will die..

Lalaith: Then I have no choice...

Mara sat in the dank, cold room, her arms wrapped around her body. She looked around and the forbidding sound of drippiong water echoed all around her.
"Hmm. I really need to get out of here." She mumbled to herself.
After she had woken up Siren four days ago, Palpatine had annouced that she was a "fugitive"; when in truth, he had locked her up in the cells of his home.
"Yeah right."
Mara looked at her belt, a mini-comm unit flashing.
"Great, just what I need. Another bounty hunter."

Lalaith: First you take over Anakin, then you kill Mara....you're gonna die!! [i]Lights his lightsaber and runs at Palpatine[/i]

Anakin: [i]steps in the way and blocks the strike they begin to fight[/i]

Lalaith: Get out of the way Anakin!! I don't want to hurt you!

Mara could hear someone laugh.
"Geeze," she muttered quietly,' how could someone laugh in a place like this."
She opened the message and watched it, sending her reply moments later.

[i] Boba Fett,
I have a job for you, but it is not to protect me. I want you to fly to Marion and talk to the queen. Say it is under Leana's orderes. Tell her to find a planet two away from ours and bring the half army I have sent for. Again, say it is under [b] Leana's[/b] orders. Tell her I need them in less than a day. I'm willing to pay 10,000 credits for the [b] first[/b] part of your assignment. I expect an answer in two days. No more, no less. Who knows, if you're fast, I might throw in a bit more.[/i]

Mara sighed.
"Ack...I've gone as low as to trust a bounty hunter. Oh, hurry mother!"

Mara pressed herself against the wall, clutching her hair frantically.
'I can't stand this much longer." She said, standing up. She stood up and rested her forehead on the wall, closing her eyes.
"Every minute I stay here, Lalaith's in deeper trouble!" she screamed, banging her fist against the wall, " I've got to get to him!"
Mara reached into her hair, patting her pins nervously. She kept patting them for a few moments, until one fell out. Mara stared at it for a moment and smiled.
"Hmm. Thank's for the idea, Siren." she said mischeiviously as she went to the door.

OOC; Sorry for such short posts I broke a couple ribs so typing alot hurts....

Lalaith: [i]swings his lightsaber at Palpatine[/i]

Palpatine: [i]Turns around and smirks.[/i] GOod...[i] Shoves his hand out sending Lalaith flying into the wall[/i]

Mara: What was that noise?!

Lalaith: ugh....[i]struggles to get up[/i]