OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode III: Demise of the Jedi

Schrat

Anakin and the others arrive on Naboo, they immediatly settle at Padme and Anakin's home, on the outside lakes of Naboo.
-This ends Stage One of our Game-

- Stage Two-

It has been 5 months since Anakin, Obi-Wan, Lalaith, and the senetor Mara arrived on the planet of Naboo. The feud between Obi-wan and Lalaith/ Anakin has been growing worse by the day. Padme is now 6 months pregnant. Lalaith and Anakin have become very good freinds, as well as very good jedis, even tho lalaith is not a true jedi. The other lasting members of the Jedi Councel have not been heard from

The senete, trade federation, and the sepretists have joined and become the New Empire. They have been enslaving citizens of all the planets, Naboo is last on the decreasing list of non- enslaved planets. Darth Sidious and Tyrannus have drafted many new sith apprentices.

But all is not bad in the galaxy, there is two unstopable loves. Lalaith and Mara, aswell as Padme and Anakin. Caught in the middle of these two loves, Obi-Wan Kenobi....

--------

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: YOu really like doing that don't you >.< Lol hold up gotta type otu a new one...
-------------

Lalaith: I told you Kenobi I'm not going to stop!!

Obi-Wan: Look padawa! This girl has clouded your mind, and Anakin isn't helping! You cuold still be a jedi!

Lalaith: [i]Turns around eyes full of hate again[/i] I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!! I have no chance of being a Jedi you heard Yoda....[i]Sighs[/i]

OOC: We under posted again, Duo!
------------------------------------------------
"Do you need help, Padme?" Mara asked, pulling a seat out from the table.
Padme smiled kindly.
"Thank you." She said as she plopped down heavily into the chair.
Mara took a seat across the table and started peeling a fruit for the other senator.
"It seems that you grow larger every day." Mara said, not looking up.
Padme's eyes lit up.
"Yes, I know!" sh exclaimed excitedly, "Isn't it wonderful?"
"I'm jealous of you. You're so happy." Mara replied.
Padme's eyes flickered.
"And you are not?"
"Oh, no! It just seems Lalaith isn't round me as much as he used to be."
Padme's head tilted to the right in confusion.
"What do you mean?"
"Well," Mara began, setting the fruit down, "I'll always love him, but lately, he's been very angry. I can't seem to calm him down and he rarely smiles around me anymore. He says he still loves me, and I believe him, but something inside him is dieing, Padme. I'm afraid it's his passion to do good."

Lalaith: [i]Marches into where they are seated[/i] Look you said yourself I can't become a Jedi, and you know I can't help w/o being a jedi!!

Obi-wan: You can do other things!! You don't have to be a Jedi!!

Lalaith: [i]Glares at him[/i] Fine if your mind is so set on making me become something other than a Jedi then HERE!! [i]Slams his lightsaber on the table and walks off hiding his face[/i]

ooc; Since your posts they have all been afterwards...

Anakin gets up and holds lalaith using the force

Anakin: Im sorry my freind, but do not defy the force!

Lalaith: You cant hold me

Pushs Anakin back also using the force

Obi-wan helps anakin up and look at each other

Anakin: Whats come over him...

Lalaith: [i]Stands there and stares at them...trembles for alittle bit then falls down to his knees and begins to cry[/i] What in the world is wrong with me....

[color=red]Good....let all the emotions out....anger hate suffering let them out...[/color]

Lalaith: I'm....I'm sorry Anakin....and to you to Obi-wan....

"Oh, is that so?" Padme said, smiling.
"What is so funny?" Mara said, her face serious.
"Anakin was like that, too. It will get better. Your Lalaith will be alright."
Mara stared down at her peeled fruit.
"I hope so. I really do."

Anakin looks at Obi-Wan

Anakin: May you...

Obi-Wan noods leaves the room shutting the door.

Anakin look back at Lalaith and puts his hand on lalaiths shoulder

Anakin: Whats wrong?

Lalaith: I dont know, hate is inside

[COLOR=red]Yes, yes.... Hate is growing in both of you[/COLOR]

Both of the yound jedis look around

" Who said that..." Both of them say...

[COLOR=red]The evil inside of both of you is good. Young Lalaith, why wont they let you become a jedi, Because they hate you. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]And Anakin the killing of your mother, the hating of everything you do. Obi-Wan not leting you surpass him, all of this. Let it grow and you both will become the most powerful beings in the galaxy.....[/COLOR]

Lalaith: What.... Who are you?

Anakin: Yes and what should we do...

[COLOR=red]The time will come... actually the time is very soon. You will know, both of you[/COLOR]

Anakin and Lalaith look at each other. Evil looks on both of there faces...

Lalaith: [i]Shakes his head snapping out of his daze[/i] I will not kill Obi-Wan he was like a father to me and still is!

[color=red]You will do what you must do![/color]

Lalaith: NO!! [i]shakes his head and looks at Anakin[/i] Anakin?

Anakin: [i]His face is covered with pain, anger and hate[/i]

Anakin: We both will do what we must, but we will not come out til the right time

There is a knock at the door padme runs in

Padme: I think both of you should get ready. Palpatine's ship is landing in the city. A speeder is taking us there right now.

All of them get in the Speeder and begin to head to the city

OOC: This is getting good...::rubs hands together::
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mara was sitting quietly by lake, drowining in her thoughts. Her bright hair swung in the breeze, glinting deep auburn in the sun.
[i] "Padme's right. It's just a phase."[/i]
She sighed.
[i] But how do you know that?[/i]
Mara turned around in suprise, eyt no one was there.
[i]" Who are you?"[/i]
The voice laughed manevolently.
[i] Who am I? I am your little voice that doubts him[/i]
[i]" Doubts who?"[/i]
[i] Don't play stupid. Lalaith. He is not the same. He is angry. He becoming dark.[/i]
Mara laughed.
[i] "Dark? Lalaith? I certainly do not think so."[/i]
[i] You do not. You think that his will for good is dying, do you not?[/i]
[i]"I..."[/i]

Mara jumped up, in cold sweat. She had fallen asleep. She rubbed her eyes and her face's expression changed.
"I can't believe it. I doubt his spirit." she whispered to herself.
"Mara!" Someone shouted.
The senator whipped around to see Lalaith, running towards her.
"Palpetine's here," he shouted, " We have to go!"

Lalaith: [i]Sees Palpatine as they drive by the city[/i] Arn't we going to stop?!

Driver: No sir...

Lalaith: But Palpatines over there!!![i]Jumps out of the speeder and rolls for a few feet...gets up slowly and walks towards Palpatine[/i] PALPATINE!!!!!!

Anakin also jumps out and holds lalaith in his arms.

Anakin: Stop, if he is the one who was taLKING TO US then we must approach him...

Padme jumps out as well

Padme: What has come over the two of you?

Padme approachs Palpatine as he looks over at the crowd

Palpatine: Miss. Amidala, it is a pleasure to see you again, and a pleasure to be back home.

Padme: Get off, of....

Palpatine: No my dear, Naboo is part of the empire now.

Anakin: Palpatine, what are you doing here...

Palpatine: Have you not heard, the jedi are extinct... Which means you are supposed to be dead. And you two young Lalaith.

"Where am I?" Mara asked groggily.
[i] [ Did you think I would leave you with those dispecable Jedi? ] [/i]
"Who are you to judge them? You don't know them!" she exclaimed into the darkness.
[i] I may not know them, but I know you...[/i]
A hooded man stepped forward and laughed.
[i] [ ...Sister... ] [/i]

lalaith: [i]Lights his lightsaber[/i] funny because I was just thinking that you were supposed to give up your power years ago.

Palpatine: Oh well alittle confident now are we....

Lalaith: Shut up you sith! [i]Gets in a fighting stance[/i] Why don't you show us what you can do...or are you to weak...[i]grins[/i].....Mara....[i]Looks around[/i] Hey where in the world is Mara....Damn...[i]Turns off his lightsaber[/i] I'll get you later Palpatine!! [i]Runs off the direction the speeder went[/i]

" Geno?" Mara exclaimed sitting up, searching for him, "Where are you?"
[i] [ Right here. ] [/i]
"Right here doesn't help very much!"
[i] [ But neither did you. ][/]
"What are you talking about?"
Bitter laughter rang out from all around her.
[i] [ That night when I was 'assassainated'. You knew. ] [/i]
"I didn't!" Mara screamed.
[i] [ You did. You knew and you let it happen. I was shot and it was all your fault! ] [/i]
Mara burst in to tears and covered her ears, hoping she couldn't hear his voice.
"I didn't know," she said, curling into a shivering ball, " I didn't know."
[i] [ You did. It hurt, Mara. It hurt. Do you want to know what it feels like? ] [/i]
"No." Mara replied slowly, standing up defiantly.
[i] [ Oh, is that so? Too bad...] [/i]
Waves and waves of pain washed over Mara, consuming her. She crumbled to the floor and started to shiver. Her screams rang throughout the limitless boundaries of her black prison.
[i] [ Do you remember now, dear sister? Do you remeber now? ] [/i]
But Mara didn't answer, for she had blacked out.

Lalaith: [i]Head whips back in shock as the pain from mara shoots into him[/i] M...a...r...a..!!! NO! [i]Runs faster and eventually finds the speeder[/i] Well that doesn't help much...[i]Looks around and sees nothing but flat land..walks abit more and falls through a hidden hole...[/i]

Geno: So we have a visitor...

Lalaith: Mara! [i]Runs to her and sees she blacked out[/i]...What did you do to HER!!!

Lalaith: What do you mean! Where in the world are you!! [i]looks around trying to protect her[/i] You won't hurt her!

Geno: Hurt her? Look at yourself,....

Lalaith: what is that supposed to mean!! [i]waves his lightsaber around trying to get some light to see the man[/i] Show yourself!

[i] [ You will not be able to see me, you ignorant Jedi. I am in your head. ] [/i]
"What?"
[i] [ It does not matter where I am. Even though it is her fault, I will still watch over her. ] [/i]
"What's her fault?" Lalaith called out.