OtakuBoards

Star Wars Episode III: Demise of the Jedi

Schrat

Lalaith: If you are in my head how did you do this to her! Wait your the one! You are trying to corrupt and Anakin! Leave mara out of this! What did she do?! [i]Spins around crazily[/i]

[ [i]Thats for me to know and you to find out all too soon[/i] ]

Lalaith :TELL Me NOW!!

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~As this ^^^^is going on~

Anakin and Padme stand together about to unleash on Palpatine

Anakin: You will leave now Palpatine

Palpatine: Oh no I wont, and call me Darth..... Darth Sidious.

Anakin: Why, why would you turn to the Sith... Why not....

Sidious: The Jedi, my choice to become a Sith was made up along time ago, before you were even born young Skywalker. When will you make your decsion.

Padme looks at anakin in shock

Padme: What! What are you talking about?

Sidious: Well, see good old Anni will become...

Anakin runs to Darth Sidious, turning on both of his lightsabars and ingaging in battle with Sidious as he turns his blood red sabar on.

Obi-Wan sees the battle and runs to them turning his lightsabar on as well. Padme is thrown down by a Clone trooper, and knocked un-concious.

An infiltry of about 100 Clone Troopers run to the scene and start fighting with Obi-Wan. Kenobi, being the jedi he is, takes them all on, but can not hold them all off. He falls after 5 minutes of fighting.

About a Quarter mile away, Sidious and Anakin are still clashing their lightsabars together. Even though Sidious is more then twice the age of young Anakin, he is victorious.

Another ship lands and thousands of Clone troopers come out enslaving the people of the naboo. Darth Sidious grabs the unconcious Anakin Skywalker and walks on the ship.

Two Clone Troopers come and grab the knocked out Obi-Wan Kenobi as well as the un-concious Padme Amidala.

They all are locked up on the Ship, except Anakin, who was taken to the hospital and his wounds are healed by no one else but C3po.

C3po: Master Anni, are you ok?

Anakin: 3po, it is good to see you. Where am I?

C3po: You will find out soon enough

Sidious' ship rests on the ground of Naboo as the Clones destroy the planet as they know it.

Lalaith: [i]Hears the explosions[/i] Anakin! The gungans! Master Kenobi!! PADME!! NOOOO!!!!

[ [i]Thats right...you let down your friends...everyone...[/i] ]

Lalaith: NO!!!

Mara: [i]Finally awakens[/i]

Lalaith: Mara go to the Jedi Council Naboo is now under attack! GO NOW!!!

Mara: What about you?!

Lalaith: Don't worry abuot me! This planet is too preciouse to be destroyed! GO NOW!!!! [i]Draws his lightsaber and runs out of the hole to see the clones destroying the world[/i]...you.....PALPATINEE!!!! [i]Seething with anger he feels that his own master kenobi has fallen. He runs towards the clones striking down the few that get in his way and are not paying atention[/i]

[ [i]Yes let the anger flow[/i] ]

Lalaith: LEAVE ME ALONE!! [i]Strikes down more clones[/i] LEAVE THIS PLANET ALONE!!

Yoda: Death and anger I sense....Lalaith is in the middle...Kenobi hurt he is....Fighitng with fear and anger Lalaith is...good this is not...

[i]" Mara, go to the Jedi Council. Naboo is under attack! Go now!" [/i]

Yes, that's what Lalaith said. Go back and get the council. And she had. Except, the Jedi Temple laid in the ruins of its own glory...

Lalaith: [i]Continues fighting them, he has already killed countless clones[/i] ARGH! [i]Gets shot in the arm[/i]

Clones: [i]Surround him and take his weapon then shackle his hands and arms together with re-inforced steel[/i] Palpatine himself will deal with you!! [i]On the intercom[/i] Sir palpatine...we have captured the lone Jedi you were talking about..

Palpatine: gooodd....I will be there soon to pick him up...

Clone: Yes sir...

Lalaith: Let me go!

Clone: No chance in that!

Lalaith: [i]Sighs and his hopes fall lower as he sees Palpatines ship landing[/i]

"Something's wrong." Mara said, gasping. She sat in a dinky hotel room and sighed. She went and grabbed her pistol.
"I have to get to Marion." She said with quiet resolve as she walked out of the door.

Palpatine: [i]Walks down[/i] AH young Lalaith I see you came to visit...

Lalaith: [i]Spits at his shoes[/i] Proves how weak you are!

Palpatine: How dare you dis-respect me! [i]shoots lighting out of his hands shocking every bone in Lalaith's body[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Screams then stops[/i] You won't win...[i]Falls to his knees in pain[/i]

Palpatine: Oh but I already ahve young Jedi...[i]Hits him with the butt of his own lightsaber knocking him out[/i] Put him on the ship...

Mara turned the corridor and bumped into the wall. Except, it wasn't a wall. It was a person...

---------------------

OOC: Stormwing,in my next post Iwas going to be on Marion and intriduce you, but hey, you found your own opening! I'm so proud. ::sniff::

Clone: [i]Sets Lalaith's limp body on the ground next to Anakin[/i]

Anakin: Lalaith...you ok....

Lalaith:......

Anakin: [i]Slightly kicks Lalaith trying to wake him[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Finally comes too looking around[/i] What happened...

Anakin: I dun't know but judging from the looks of it you kicked some major clone butt!

Lalaith: [i]nods and rubs his head[/i] Where is Mara?

"Aargh! I can't believe the Senator has the nerve to come back!" A woman ranted behind a desk. She stared listlessly through the window, "Send her in."
The servant nodded and soon Senator Mara Heartlock walked in.

ooc: lol ^.^'''

ic:

siren starts and stumbles back... she haden't seen the person approach... she drew a sai and leaped foerward finding herself at gun point... she gulps and backs away loosening the restraints on her throwing daggers on her wrist...wairly she looked at the person seeing it was a girl with a pistol...

siren: *in a low hiss* if you're gonna kill me...shoot already!

Anakin sat up and looked at the incoming droid

Anakin: 3po, Whats going on...Please freind tell me

C3po: Master Anakin, u presince is requested by Emperor Palpatine

A clone trooper come in and Takes anakin in shaclles

Lalaith: (yelling to Anankin) Be careful!

Anakin is put into a black cloak by a trooper. He is then taken to a main throne room on the ship. There is a dark object siting in the chair. Anakin is let go and he walks up to it.

Palpatine turns around

Palpatine: Hello, Anakin. How are you feeling?

Anakin: That was you wasnt it, talking to me and lalaith

Palpatine: Your very smart young Skywalker, and so is your freind...

Anakin: He has a name, and it is Lalaith. We are jedi and you will respect us.

Palpatine laughs

Palpatine: Jedi! Half the jedi were killed in the Clone War and the other half on Courscant when I made my "announcement", You two are the only left. Though we have not found the bodies of some of the members of your councel. What are they hiding?

Anakin: They will come out when they need to...

Palpatine: Anakin your a smart man, you need to be with me. The jedi guide each other. You dont need guidence. You are second only to Yoda.

Anakin: That little green...

Anakin goes for his lightsabars but they are not there

Anakin: What did you do with my...

Palpatine: Lightsabars, just a little insurance that you wont try to kill me. Join me Anakin, you and me would make a great team.

Anakin: You have been very kind to me Palpatine, but I just...

Palpatine: Anakin, think of all the evil that must be destroyed. Think of your mother.

Palpatine puts his hand out.

After a long pause, Anakin shakes his hand.....

"Yes." Mara replied bluntly.
"Oh." Siren said.
"You look like a runaway." Mara said, smiling teasingly, "Why don't you come with me to Marion?"
"Marion?"
"Yes, my home planet. I could employ you, and keep you healthy. It's your decision. My ship leaves in a couple of hours. It's your choice"

-As Anakin shakes palpatine's hand-

On a distant planet far away from the senete or the beautiful Naboo, a planet known as Degobah, there are four Jedi Masters medatating.

Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Plo Koon stare at each other at the same exact moment.

Yoda: A great difiance in the firce, there is

Mace: I felt it to, this is not good.....Not good at all

Lalaith: Anakin..no...not you too....

[i]Anakin walks in just then still dressed in the blac k robe[/i]

Clone: alright your turn! [i]Pushes lalaith towards the door[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Before walking out[/i] How could you Anakin! You betrayed everyone! You betrayed me! You even betrayed Padme!

Clone: [i]Attempts to put a black robe on Lalaith[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Throws the clone with the force[/i] I go as I am!!

Palpatine: [i]Palpatine slowly walks in draped in black[/i] Let him be, we will still talk.

Clones:[i]nod and run off[/i]

Palpatine: Its a pleasure to see you again lalaith, I was afraid you died..

Lalaith: [i]stares at Palpatine with anger in his eyes. Reaches for his lightsaber to find it missing[/i]

Palpatine: Ah...both of you are to much alike. Just alittle insurance that you wont try to kill me.

Lalaith: I am nothing like Anakin! I will not betray Mara!

[ [i]Good let the anger out....let it seeth through your veigns, let the universe know your pain[/i] ]

Palpatine: [i]Smirks[/i]

Lalaith: It was you! You were in our heads! You were the one that attacked Mara! You were the one that has been torturing poor Anakin! YOU!

Palpatine: Well I wouldn't put it that way, but yes...

"Ah!" Mara screamed as seering pain ran through her head. The ship was well already on it's way to Marion and Mara had been sleeping.
"Something's wrong..." she muttered, swiping her hand againt her forehead, "Lalaith..."

Palpatine: [i]As the lightning from his fingers drain down[/i] As I said before! Join me or DIE!!!

Lalaith: [i]gasping for breath. Winces [/i] As...I...said before...I won't betray MARA!!!

Palpatin: Ah...but you'll betray Anakin, one of your own....

Lalaith: He..isn't like me! I'm not evil!!

Palpatine: [i]Grins[/i] Oh are you not? [i]Shoots more electricty out of his hands.[/i]

Lalaith: [i]screams[/i] I WON'T!

"Lalaith!" Mara screamed again, clutching her head.
Several people ran into the room, including siren, to check if she was alright.
"Get off me!" She screamed, tears streaming down her face, "Something's not right... Lalaith..."
Siren gasped.
"Is that..."
Mara nodded, screaming in pain again.

Lalaith: [i]Falls down gasping for breath[/i]

Palpatine: Join now or die!!

Lalaith: You...won't kill me.....Anakin would rebel! You need me still!!

Palpatine: Smart you are...I can still make you suffer!! [i]Sends electricty through his hands again[/i]

Lalaith: [i]Screams in agony[/i] You won't break me!! [i]Shoves Palpatine back with the force[/i]...never! [i]gasps for breath. Stands up for two seconds then falls down limp, he blacks out[/i]