Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Lalaith: [i]Stood up slowly[/i] There are more than a couple reasons. But lets just look at this on the side of all Jedi. The Jedi are dwindling in numbers, even with your new load of trainees the numbers are lower than ever, and look what is happening the Senate and Republic may now be gone forever....
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Mara nodded.
"Right, he may be." Yoda said, stepping beside Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan glanced down at Yoda and sighed.
"Master," Lalaith said, stepping towards him, "Forgive me if I have disappointed you. It was not my intention. I have the will to be a Jedi. Being in love does not make you weak. It makes you strong. You have to understand that. You must. You wouldn't have protected Senator Heartlock had I not pleaded you to. You care for me, because you have raised me. I will do whatever I can to earn your favor again, just please..."
Posted
OOC: Oops, I forgot about the Master Ril thing...
-----------------------------
Obi-Wan looked at his padawa strangely.
"How so?" he asked quietly.
Lalaith smiled.
"My master, you are smart. As you tell me, think about it." he replied.
Posted
Anakin: I believe young lalaith can be a jedi, but we have other problems. The sith,....palpatine and dooku......Sidious and tyrannus....

Ki-Adi Mundi runs into the room with the other Jedi warriors.

Ki: I just got word, we are the only jedi left...
Posted
Lalaith: [i]Smirks defiantly[/i] Are we going to sit here or are we going to take action....Forgive me but this is geting rather boring....[i]Walks out of the room grabbing his lightsabe[/i] I have some things to deal with...
Posted
Mara looked at the young man strangely.
"Wait!" She called out.
Lalaith whirled around impatiently.
"What?" he snapped.
Mara took a step back, suprised.
"What has gotten into you," Mara asked quietly " You scold your elders, than snap at me."
Mara walked to the door an whirled around.
"When you return to your collective state of mind, I will speak to you."
With that, Senator Mara Heartlock walked out the door, into the battle, blaster pistol in hand.
Posted
Lalaith: ....women....[i]walks out the other direction, killing clones when the come his way[/i]

Anakin: Padawa wait up!

Lalaith: [i]turns around, and speaks with a softer toungue[/i] What?

Anakin: Go say your sorry to her...you love her....[i]Smiles[/i]

Lalaith:....you'r right....master skywalker....[i]starts fighting his way to Mara[/i]
Posted
"Mara!" Lalaith yelled, fighting his way through clones, "Where are you?"
A distant voice called from his left.
"Right here!" she replied, coming into his view, blasting away at her own set of clones.
"I'm sorry!" he yelled.
He was met by blazing eyes.
"I know you're sorry. " She replied haughtily.
Lalaith stepped back, hurt.
In shock, Lalaith dropped his lightsabre.
A clone shot at him and in shock, Lalaith did not move. Mara say the bullet and sighed.
[i] You love him[/i] she thought.
She ran and pushed Lalaith out of the way, taking the blast to her upper arm.
Posted
Lalaith: [i]Falls down still in shock, then seeing her on the ground he comes to his sense. He grabs his lightsaber and deflects attacks going towards her[/i] Mara are you ok!? [i]Be-heads one of the clones....[/i] Come on Mara talk to me...

Mara: [i]Smirks[/i] I'm fine...just alittle....damaged rigth now....[i]Smirks again[/i]

Lalaith: [i]nods and smiles[/i] Thanks....[i]Gets filled with anger that they shot her and begins killing the clones un-mercifully[/i]
Posted
Mara got up slowly and shot all the clones that Lalaith was missing. Soon, the other remaining Jedi joined the fight, and one by one, the clones fell, until their numbers dwindled dangeriously low.
Posted
Lalaith: [i]After killing his last clone, he walks over to Mara and tends to her cut[/i]

Yoda: Alot of anger I sense in you young Ril....

Lalaith: [i]Clenches his fist and trys to ignore Yoda as he works on Mara's arm[/i]

Yoda: Decision I have made. Become a Jedi you will not....

Lalaith: [i] Doesn't say anything and hides his face as a silent tear streaks down his face....finishes her arm, gets up and bows to Yoda[/i] ....Y...Yes master yoda....[i]Starts walking out of the meeting room[/i]
Posted
"But why?" Mara asked quietly, " Why would you destroy a man's future just because he is angry for once? He is a good man. I know it." she whispered.
She then walked out of the room and caught up with Lalaith. He was standing at a window, staring listlessly outside. She tood beside him and gently put her hand on his shoulder as a tear slid down her cheek.
"I have ruined you."
Posted
Lalaith: [i]Turns around with a angered expression[/i] No you haven't..[i]Smiles[/i] Not at all....I don't need them anymore...[i]His expression again becomes fixed with anger[/i] From day one they ddin't want to train me....Because of my father, thats what they say.... Master Kenobi took me in as a son and trained me anyway, but now he has turned against me...The only people I have now.....are you...and master Skywalker....He understands me....[i]Turns and looks back out the window, clutching his lightsaber[/i]
Posted
Lalaith: [i]Clenches his fist then lets go[/i] Very well I suppose you are right....[i]Sighs[/i] Its just...I could be a jedi they just...[i]Sighs again[/i]

Anakin: [i]Walks in[/i] I am sorry to hear the news young Lalaith, you had much potential....

Lalaith: [i]Without turnin he nods[/i] Thank you Anakin, if I shall not become a Jedi, I shall not follow their customs...you'll have to get used to me not calling you master skywalker...
Posted
Anakin: Many years I said to myself that I would be the most powerful jedi ever, and I will be the most powerful. If you say you will become a jedi then you will. I will be glad to train you, in becoming a true jedi.

Lalaith: It would be my honor

Anakin: (Looks out the window and sees Courscant ravaged, like a battle ground) But not here, we will return to Naboo. Miss. Mara will you be joining us.

Mara: I would love to....

~One hour later, with the other Jedis~

Mace Windu: We Jedi must leave this place

Yoda: Far, we must go. But where is the question?

Ki-Adi Mundi: Near my home planet, there is a swamp Planet, known as Degobah (ooc: I think i spelled that right). It is not known well. There we will go?

Yoda: Yes, Master Anakin will you be joining the rest of us?

Anakin: No, Lalaith, mara, and I will be going back to Naboo

Mace WIndu: I must warn you, that is not safe. But go if you must.

Obi-Wan: I will join you three

Anakin and Lalaith look at each other

The four run to a jedi transport and make there way to Anakin's new home of Naboo....

ooc: Each of you make one more post each and then we will start stage two of the game, where there are more battles and stuf... ok?
Posted
Lalaith: [i] Turning his head so he doesn't look at obi-wan[/i] Man I can't wait to arrive at Naboo, I heard it is very romantic there don't you think Mara.......[i]Makes sure he defiantly looks at Obi-Wan after talking with mara for a bit[/i]

Driver: We will be arriving soon...

Lalaith: [i]Nods[/i] So Obi-Wan why did you come with us?

obi-wan: [i]Sits there shocked[/i] Thats Master Kenobi to you..young padawa....
Posted
OOC: I'm going to play off your begining, Duo, okay?
---------------------------------------------------

Mara nodded, catching on to Lalaith's game.
"Yes," she said quietly, slipping her hand into his, "So I've heard."
"So, what do you want to do there?" Lalaith asked, giving her hand a squeeze.
"See you train." She replied, kissing him lightly on the cheek. Lalaith looked at Obi-Wan defiantly.
"So, Obi-Wan, why did you come with us?
Obi-Wan's face was plastered with blunt shock.
"That's Master Kenobi to you... young padawa..."
Lalaith's eyes widned.
"Excuse me," he exclaimed, "But your Jedi customs are no longer mine."
Posted
Lalaith: [i]Clutches if fists with anger trying not to explode at Kenobi[/i] You said I am not going to become a Jedi....don't call me padawa.....ever.....again....and I mean....EvER!!!....[i]He begins to tremble with anger and he looks out the window[/i]

driver: We're 'ear!

Lalaith: [i]Walks out cutting Obi-Wan off [/i]
Posted
Mara gazed at Obi-Wan apoligetically (sp?) and smiled sadly.
"He's disappointed." Obi-Wan said, staring at his hands.
"I'm afraid so." Mara replied.
Obi-Wan looked up at her in suprise.
" You know," Obi-Wan said in a matter-of-fact-tone," I don't think I've ever met a Senator as straight-ford as you."
Mara smiled.
"I'm not straight-ford. I'm defiant." She said, a glint of benevelonce in her eye.
She walked out of the ship calmly and when she left, Obi- Wan stared at his hands yet again.
"Two peas in a pod, those two. Both young. Both stupid. And both very defiant."
Posted
Lalaith: [i]Walks off staring at the ground thinking. Comes upon a bueatiful lake and lays on the shore[/i] Why won't the let me...why must he treat me like this....

mysteriouse voice: Because he is weak....you're much stronger than him...

Lalaith: [i]Sits up[/i] Who said that!?

Voice: You will learn soon, just remember you are stronger than he is....
Posted
"Hi," Mara said genlty, sitting down beside him, " what are you doing? You look shocked. Did something happen?" Mara asked.
Lalaith stared at the lake, not even knowing she was there.
"Hello?" Mara asked, waving her hand in front of his face.
Suddenly, he snapped out of his trance.
"Mara!" Lalaith exclaimed, suprised, "Where did you come from?"
Mara's face pinched into suspician.
"I've been here for the past minute and a half, trying to get you to notice me." she replied, annoyed.
Lalaith scratched his head.
"Oh."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...