Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yours truly SSJ5 Vegeta is currently battling a very very nasty virus. And guess what? I'm one of the first people to get it! The doctors said they have no cure for and all I can do is wait it out. From firsthand experience it's a nasty little son of a bi**.

Your tonsils and lymph nodes swell up. All your joints hurt. Your head hurts, your face, your nose, your lips, you neck, your throat, your chest, your stomach, your hip joints, your knee joints, your calves and shins, your ankles, your toe joints, your elbow joints, your finger joints, your shoulders. Even my like my tailbone and a** hurt! It sux. And like you run a fever of over 100 degrees and you're so weak you just wanna' lay around and sometimes you feel like you could just fall over and die. The only thing I can do is take Tylenol to keep the fever down and wait it out. I've had it four, four days and just when I think it's gonna' let up it hits me even harder. And sometimes my chest hurts so bad I swear I'm having a heart attack and it becomes like super difficult to breathe and the point of it hurting whenever I swallow has made me hate to eat anything, and I can only eat tiny amounts of food or else I barf. This virus is definetly taking it's toll on me.

It's kinda' cool cuz' I'm one of the first people to get it. On the other hand, I hope it isn't fatal. God da** my finger joints really hurt after typing this much, can hardly move my hands. So anyway you probably won't see me for a while.
Posted
[SIZE=1]So you should prolly change your sig to Im......... gone....... or something like that if we wont be seeing you for a while.. hmmm.. that must kinda suck though, what if they dont find a cure but its not fatal, than your stuck with it until they find a cure which might be years on end...makes ya think don it?[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=coral]Awww.......You poor little thing...:( j/k :)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=coral]I hope you get better soon![/COLOR] :blush:
[COLOR=coral]Just don't go and die, that would suck..[/COLOR] :cross:
[COLOR=coral]PS: I dont think I've ever used this many Smilies in one post ever....heh heh[/COLOR] :eek:
Posted
sounds like you just got ran over by a train.....

Anyway, well uhh... i dunno what to say.... hope they find some sort of cure thingy..... just be glad you didn't have what I had 2 summers ago..... the pain that caused was almost unbarable....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]
now what the hell kinda question is that???? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]What kind of question is this? ^^^^^ Are you getting my point?!?[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Posted
you sound like you have been hit by a train! AFTER falling off the empire state building.

Rest as much as you can and drink lots of juices. Its suppposed to help.

I would say something but everytime I boast about not having something bad or having something good the exact opposite happens to me the next day so this time my mouth stays shut cause I dont want to get sick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...