Corey Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 Ok people I said I would do it and here it is... A THREAD DEDICATED TO MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL TRIVIA!!!!! My copy of the movie is currently unavailable so I need you to post your own trivia. I would like to ask that you only post one question and then wait for at least 5 people to answer before someone or yourself posts another trivia question. Thanks!
Transtic Nerve Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 Why is it you continue to post topics in the wrong forum?
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 OK ill give an easy one to start, Which knight of the round tables favourie colour is yellow?
Anna Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 No, I think Sir Robin didn't know the capital of Assyria..... I think it was Sir Gallahad (sp?? >_<) who changed his mind about what his favorite color was.
MaggotDude Posted May 26, 2002 Posted May 26, 2002 No...Yeah it was Galahad that changed his mind... "Yellow...No wait!Blue!"
Anna Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 Finish the quote: "What is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?"
PiroMunkie Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]Finish the quote: "What is the air speed velocity of an unlaiden swallow?" [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]"Is that an African Swallow or a European Swallow?" "What? I don't know tha-WHHAAAAAAAA!!!" "How is it that you know so much about swallows?" "You have to know these things when you're king." :laugh: One must lob the Holy Hand Grenade on the count of....?[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 one must lobbeth the holy handgranade of antioch on the count of three, three is the number that should be counteth and the nuber of counting should be three, four shalt thou not count, nor shall thou count two....five is right out! :D:D:D:D we are now no longer the knights who say ni! we are now the knights who say.............
Anna Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i][b] we are now no longer the knights who say ni! we are now the knights who say............. [/B][/QUOTE] :drunk: *oi, you would choose that one, lol ^_^* Ekki ekki ekki ekki ptang zoopoing *mumble mumble* "Are you saying 'ni' to that old woman?" "Uh..... yes" "Ah..."
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] :drunk: *oi, you would choose that one, lol ^_^* Ekki ekki ekki ekki ptang zoopoing *mumble mumble* "Are you saying 'ni' to that old woman?" "Uh..... yes" "Ah..." [/B][/QUOTE] Oh what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say ni at will to old ladies. Theres a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred, even those who arrange and design shrubberies r under considerable economic stress at this period in history..... :D lol good, close but i made out one more word before the mumbling :)
Anna Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B] good, close but i made out one more word before the mumbling :)[/B][/QUOTE] :help: I'll hafta go back and watch it over again....:whoops: Hey, someone do an insult of the Frenchmen.... "silly English knnnnnnnnnniggits!"
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 How you English say, 'I one more time, mac, unclog my nose in your direction', sons of a window-dresser! So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees-bent running about advancing behavior?! I wave my private parts at your aunties, you cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey-bottom biters. go on then heres a question for you: what is the sacred castle called, really easy i just want someone else to ask a question.
amibasuki Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 the Castle of......Aaaaaaaaaugh. lol kay, here's another easy one. "What do you burn apart from witches?" first answer they blurted, please ^_^
Deedlit Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]the Castle of......Aaaaaaaaaugh. lol kay, here's another easy one. "What do you burn apart from witches?" first answer they blurted, please ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] "More witches!" *smack* "wood!" "so. Why do witches burn?" *thinks* "Be-because they're made of....wood?" "gooood." ---------------------------------- lmao. :rotflmao: Here's mine: "Are you suggesting that coconuts _________?"
Anna Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 What's the name of the man (?:therock: ) about to be married who is kept under "strict" supervision (lol....) in the tall tower at Swamp Castle? *hint: "I'd rather...................... sing.........."*
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B] ---------------------------------- lmao. :rotflmao: Here's mine: "Are you suggesting that coconuts _________?" [/B][/QUOTE] migrate? hmm... i dont know annas' im gonna go watch movie again.
Queen Asuka Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]What's the name of the man (?:therock: ) about to be married who is kept under "strict" supervision (lol....) in the tall tower at Swamp Castle? *hint: "I'd rather...................... sing.........."* [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b]HERBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B] [size=1]Okay, that was MY question, man! That's my favorite part. "But father, I don't want all that..." Okay here's one.... "You yellow bastards, come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll _______________ !!!!" (it's the end of a phrase)[/color][/size]
Anna Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 BITE YER LEGS OFF!! lol, too easy.... What's the day of the week to 'bring out your dead'?
Queen Asuka Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, I know it was easy, lol, but no one had done any of the Black Knight quotes, and that's my other favorite part. I believe, it's Thursday? But I can't remember correctly.[/color][/size]
Deedlit Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 Here's another one. It's [u]very[/u] easy....:rolleyes: ------------------------- "Right. I'll get you for that!" "You'll what?" "Kill ya!" "What are you going to do? Bleed on me?" "I'm invinceable!" "You're a ________!"
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B]Here's another one. It's [u]very[/u] easy....:rolleyes: ------------------------- "Right. I'll get you for that!" "You'll what?" "Kill ya!" "What are you going to do? Bleed on me?" "I'm invinceable!" "You're a ________!" [/B][/QUOTE] LOONY! a slightly more difficult one ....What system of ruling do the ppl called peasants by arthur live in?
PiroMunkie Posted May 28, 2002 Posted May 28, 2002 [color=indigo]That is kind of vague, they mention many types of ruling systems/social class type of stuff, lol. I'll just type what I know. imperialism, autonomous collective, "We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes-- ", anarcho-syndicalist commune, and then there's always the good ol' repression ;) Haha :p Take your pick. The rabbit dwells in the cave of ________ ?[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 29, 2002 Posted May 29, 2002 caerbannogh... but what was the name of the last person to write in the cave?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now