JCBaggee Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Have you guys seen this?? [url]http://www.fight.at/dbslegend/[/url] It's offline right now, but it looks like it might be pretty interesting.[/color][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 Oh lord... I saw the fake Kanji written under the title and immediately hit the "X"....
PiroMunkie Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [color=indigo]Doesn't look like anything too special. I could find all that stuff on other sites just as easily and probably more accurate too. It is just another DragonBall Z/GT site...[/color]
Chaos Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 Do you create your own character? What IS is MUD? Sorry, I'm stuck on my ROMs...^_^
Warlock Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B]Do you create your own character? What IS is MUD? Sorry, I'm stuck on my ROMs...^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] Erm, a MUD is an on-line roleplaying sort of thing. You'd like it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now