Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Euthinasia


Euthinasia, For or against?  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. Euthinasia, For or against?

    • people have a right to die
      7
    • people have a right, but should be counselled first
      5
    • when kids in africa have no choice?
      2
    • be gratefull for what youve got, say no
      6


Recommended Posts

Guest cloricus
Posted
[Quote]
"[B]James[/B] although I agree with you"
[/Quote]

Did you not read my full post?
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Raven131
Posted
I dunno really. It's a very tricky question. I mean on one hand it's like murder. But then what if there's this old person. sufffering everday, about to die anyway and wants to do it peacfully. It's hard to say

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...