Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=teal]Heheh, I'm [i]so[/i] gonna be the first person to get this thread this year...

So, what's everyone gonna be doin' over the summer? I'll be catching up on all the hours of sleep school has taken from me... Auuughhhh... sleep... *drools*[/size][/color]
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1]Mhaaa!! I must be special! My skewl let out today! I'll never have to go back again!! (at least not for 3 months)![/size]
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]I have three half-days next week first, stupid exams... I couldn't exempt [i]any[/i] of 'em either... only one because of grades, one because the teacher is a racist, and two because the teachers weren't there to sign the papers...

How unlucky...[/size][/color]
Posted
Our school ends the 29th June, but I didn't go to school anymore for 3 months because I have some kinda sickness and they are still looking for it (i"m glad that other people can get the sickness over ^o^) Anyway's, so i don't go to school anymore. But in the hospital they said I must keep doing fun stuff for my psychical health. So, the 29th June we go to Germany to a concert of my fave band, we stay there for 2 days. I'm soooooo glad that Harald (1 of the 6 singers) is just a great friend of me or else we wouldn't never gone to a other country. My parents don't like traveling so much.
Oh, and then the day before my bday we give a smashing party for my parents 25th mary day and for my 15th bday.
CAN'T WAIT, for the rest of the summer I will go many times off to friends I think, I hope. ^-^
Posted
Heh, well in NZ, if you didn't know, we get out in 3 weeks, and when we do, we only get 2 weeks off, heh...

But not for me, because in about a Week, I leave for the US of A where I'll be staying for 3 months... Same thing as summer vacation, really. ^_^

::laughs at fellow NZers who will only have 2 weeks off::
Posted
Well lets see now. .three weeks before I get three and a half off. .and about 3 assignments popping up during those three weeks. .O_o
Posted
Ive been out of school since August 2001!

I tried home school, which turned out to be a bust, so ive had nearly a year out of school now...I cant wait to get back into those cold classrooms and fake a sicknes once a week again...
Posted
[color=indigo]I got out of school yesterday. It was nothing too exciting. All day everyone else was freaking out cause it was the last day, and I just sat off to the side not caring.. :p

I am not doing too much over the summer. If I am lucky I will get to go to Warped Tour, but that is if I am lucky, lol. Otherwise I will be doing nothing but looking for a decent job besides fast food and grocery stores.. :drunk:[/color]
Posted
i still got three more weeks of school including finals from last Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it cuz under 3 weeks ain't much time. Over summer, I just want to watch some new Anime series and play some b-ball 24/7. :wigout:
Posted
heh, I got outta school 2 or 3 weeks ago ^_^. I'm going to a camp on Monday for a couple of days, might be going to visit some relatives the week after. plus I've got a sort of part-time thing for the summer, 8am to 4pm, 5 days a week, babysitting :cross:. heh, I'm gonna have almost [I]no[/i] social life. not that I have much of one anyway *doik*, I just have an excuse now :rolleyes:. but the pay is good and the kids are cute ^_^, so I shouldn't be complaining much.
Posted
My classes let out May 12th.

It's no big though. I still have to work most of my vacation time, so not much has changed, other than a few extra hours of sleep.

Enjoy life prior to employment you guys, because earning money isn't always as fun as it sounds. Wait, who am I kidding? Having cash rules! :toothy:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I get out June 16th...well, not even...my finals are done before that week for Seniors so that week is just optional activites, I graduate on the 17th...which is going to be a night graduation with fireworks...but I know most of us are going to be sleeping after 1000 students walk the stage...after that...well...probably get an easy job at a videogames store and chill out with friends before we split up...[/COLOR]
Guest DeusTheSnail
Posted
What will I be doing this summer? Sleeping of course! But when I am awake, I have summer school. Stupid Parents. I can goto the next grade without a problem but my parents made a special trip to the school to make sure I go no matter what. 6 weeks of my summer wasted. Alright 2 down, gotta think. Oh yeah playing Smackdown 3 and watching my old ECW matches. Going to 3 or 4 party's and well, that's about it.
Posted
Hm... I'l be pretty busy this summ.er the first two weeks i'm doing nothing, then one week of tennis camp, then one week of nothing, then two weeks of horseback riding camp(my fav. camp. I LOVE the horses! ^_^), then one week of over night(I won't be here. :( :bawl: ), then it's august already. I'm going to bahston sometime in August, I just don't know when.
Posted
I'm going to be cutting lawns for a living this summer.
If I can get 3 more people I will be making as much as a job, give-or-take a few bucks.
Gahhhh...
I mowed 10" tall grass today for $20...
I got all dehydrated and almost passed out...
Damn grass....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I got out of school yesterday. It was nothing too exciting. All day everyone else was freaking out cause it was the last day, and I just sat off to the side not caring.. :p

I am not doing too much over the summer. If I am lucky I will get to go to Warped Tour, but that is if I am lucky, lol. Otherwise I will be doing nothing but looking for a decent job besides fast food and grocery stores.. :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Dude, I'm going to Warped, I'm incedibly excited for Goldfinger and Millencolin, and Anit-Flag, yes they are actually real bands. I bet Piro knows them, Or maybe your a poseur?!?!?, J/K.[/SIZE] :p
Posted
5th July, and my school lets out....for 2 weeks. :flaming: Then we go back for another 10 weeks....>< Grrrr....I want to live in America....
Posted
I get out tomorrow! For about two months! Yay! Time to watch TV all night and sleep all day. Ahh the life of a slacker...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...