Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]They'll probably end up playing "Kobe and Shaq's two man team"... and lose anyway... [/B][/QUOTE]

I like your style :)

And I'm glad the Nets are going to the finals... always love seeing underdogs pull through.
Posted
Wow, I knew I should have kept more of a track on NJ. Hell, even sports for that matter. I used to Live in NJ, but when it comes to East coast Sports, I was a big Philley's fan. I was greatly crushed when they lost to the Devils in the Stanely cup of like 98 or something like that.
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Well, being from massachusetts, i have one thing to say: WIFE BEATER WIFE BEATER!!! lol[/b][/color]
Posted
Well, I'm from New Jersey, but I'm not really thrilled. Most people in South Jersey root for the Philadelphia 76ers.

The Nets, are considered a North Jersey/New York team.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...