Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]did she completed matrix 2? i don't think she did..i heard someone saying.."she would have appeared in m2 and 3.." [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe she did, maybe she didn't.
Posted
heh i shouldve started a corey stringer thread about that poor guy...i will personally miss corey more than i will aahliya. he had to suffer terribly before his death, unlike aahliya....whose happened very quikly. they were both in their prime:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]

Whenever I hear that another life has been lost, whether it's my land of Israel being bombed or a school shooting I become sad but it's just all life and I agree with you. Only post i've seen about a person dying is this one about a singer. Nothing about all the Israeli children being killed or seeing there parents die in front of them. Not to sound selfish but famous people aren't the only ones that deserve respect.

may she rest in peace [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree
can't really put much more than that
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
I know, I wodner what they wiill do to fill up aaliyah's preformance time on the 2001 mtv music video awards [/B][/QUOTE]


They'll probably do a tribute, you know that's all they are going to be talking about.....
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]


They'll probably do a tribute, you know that's all they are going to be talking about..... [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, they are aslo going to do something today at after TRL. I hear

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...