Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Well, you shouldn't have brought back a one year old topic, Ben. Sara is on vacation until next week, so she can't post in it for a while. Send her a PM about it, while I move this into the appropriate forum.

-Shy[/size]
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Cera, this story is really really great. Keep posting!

If you guys are gonna make a new Digistory, I wanna be part of it too.

Name: Zak
Digimon: Labramon
Crest: Honesty
Info: Zak is only 13 and uneasy about going to the digi-world because he's scared of the digis. His crest of honesty forces him to be 100% truthful :grumble:, but it also lets him know when someone else is lying to him and thus, he can easily find out the truth :naughty:
BTW, Zak wants to have a bow/arrow (like Zero's sword and Obtok's axe)
Posted
Chances are, we won't be making another one. I'm all for it, but three of the original members are no longer here, and the other ones aren't around very often. But maybe we could start something based on it...
Posted
We don't necessarily need all the old characters... i mean, if all else fails, we could just say they died or something dumb like that, or it could be a completely new, original story with different characters and such
Posted
But if it was a new, original story, there would be no connection to this story. Besides, I'm not sure if you've read the whole thing.
Posted
Sara did not post all of the story in this thread. *shrugs* It's up to you if you want to make a new RPG. Just please don't copy our ideas, we worked long and hard on them.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hey, Just ta' let y'all know, I'm back, And where else to post, But in a topic about the Digistory [b]I[/b] created, Along with Ginny, Sara(Cera at the time), Ben, And a few others. Thanks for bringing this back cera, This really means alot to me. Makes me remember about how I'll always have a home with my Otaku kin. :bluesweat

I mean, Me, the creator of probably the biggest Role playing game, Up there with others like WAR, Big brother, And others along that line, Being remembered and carried on through a story that many people toiled over for about a year, Mabey a year in a half. This is what being a Otaku is all about....
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[size=1]This thread was dead a long time ago.

Do not double post. You should know better than that, Zero.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...