OtakuBoards

Digistory: Entrance of Nightmare

Sara

Actually, I remember back in our DigiStory, someone had either you or Zero--ahem!--re[i]vive[/i] Cera.
*stifles snorts of laughter, hides from Cera*
And if you think BFM is gonna lose to Magimon, you got another thing co--:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

::chokes::

Ginny, darling, as much as I love you.....[i]shut up[/i]. LOL!!!

And Zero posted it about him....

Okay! Change of subject!

Picking up where the the last post [not the attachment] left off:

---Somewhere else---

Zero frowned. ?The crest of Insanity is way too strong. I?ve got to stop Ben--but how?? His mind raced.
?Ben, Ginny, and Gennai are in a dream...but in the Digital World, dreams can become reality. So no matter what Ben does there, he?ll be able to do here as well...I?ve got to get into the dream to stop him.?
Zeromon looked up at him. ?Why not go there the same way Ben did??
Zero glared. ?Gee, if I knew how he did it, that might be a good idea. But guess what--I don?t know!?
Zeromon?s eyes flashed. ?Use the Child of Dreams.?
?Child of--use her--but--OH! Zeromon, you?re a genius! Come on, we?ve got to find Cera!?

---In the forest, with Angel and Cera---
A few hundred yards from Angel?s cottage, BlackWarGreymon suddenly stopped.
?What?s the matter?? Cera asked.
?Some one is coming,? BWG said.
Angel?s eyes narrowed. ?Zero...?
Cera looked down at Marimon, confused. ?Who?s Zero?? she asked as BWG lowered her to the ground.
?Hopefully, you will not meet him now,? Angel said. ?He calls himself a digidestined, but does not deserve the title. He lives to fight and uses others only to serve his own ends, caring nothing for them. You and Marimon stay here, BlackWarGreymon and I must stop him.?
?Oh come on, like you could actually hurt me,? came a sneering voice.
Cera looked around her, alarmed. A strange boy stood almost right next to her. ?Aaah!? she started, quickly stepping backwards. Zero advanced on her.
Angel leapt down from BWG?s shoulder. ?Do not lay a hand on her, Zero. She is nothing to you, leave her be!?
Zero smirked at Angel and turned to Cera. ?Come on, you?re not scared of little ol? me, are you??
Cera jerked away from him, and Mari growled, placing herself between Cera and Zero.
?Zero, I am warning you--?
?Gee, and after I saved your butt from Daemon, this is all the thanks I get?? Zero rolled his eyes. ?Angel, you have no sense of gratitude.?
Angel clenched her fists. ?I don?t know what you?re planning to do, but I swear--whatever it is, I will stop you.?
Zero threw her a smile. ?I?m not going to be around long enough for you to stop me.?
?What--?
With one swift motion, Zero grabbed Cera?s arm. She cried out in surprise, then pain. Everything seemed to spin around her, and she collapsed. Before any of the others had a chance to react, Zero disappeared. It had taken less than five seconds for Zero to accomplish what he had come for.
?Cera!? Marimon shrieked, nudging her limp partner. ?Cera!!?
Angel knelt next to her, gently placing her hand on Cera?s temple. She closed her eyes and concentrated for a moment. When she opened them, she looked very relieved.
She smiled at Marimon. ?Your friend will be fine. The shock of having Zero invade her mind was too much for her. She will awake soon, and I doubt she will remember it.?
?Oh, Cera...? Mari whispered. ?I?m sorry...?
Angel smiled gently. ?It was not your fault, little one. There was no time for you to do anything, even for BlackWarGreymon and I, Zero was too swift. And if we had fought him, while he was linked with Cera, it might have destroyed her. We must take her to the cottage, and she will be awake shortly, and I can explain what I came to you for.?
Marimon nodded bravely, and followed as Angel and BWG brought Cera to the cottage.

---Ginny?s dream, in the World of Silence---
Manipulating the power of the Crest of Dreams, Zero had been able to teleport from the Digital World and appear in Ginny?s dream.
?Hey! Pick on someone you?re own size!? Zero taunted.
Caught off-guard, Ben spun around to face this new challenger. Zero used the opportunity to knock the Crest of Insanity out of his hand.
Ben glared at him. ?And who are you??
Zero drew a long sword out of the scabbard across his back and pointed it at Ben. ?I am Zero, and I hold the Crest of Miracles.?
Ben smirked at Zero?s drawn sword. ?Too bad we are in a dream! It?ll take a lot more than a miracle to get you to hurt me with that.?
Zero glared. ?Yeah.....well does this hurt?? He sliced the air with the sword, cutting open Ben?s arm.
Ben gasped with the pain and gritted his teeth. ?I thought you couldn't get hurt in a dream!??
Zero grinned evilly. ?Well, one of our little friends in the Digital World has the power to make dreams.....REAL!!!!!?
He held up his hand, and Ben was sucked into a dark hole. Ginny stared, not sure who she should be most afraid of. The now-gone Ben, or the strange, frightening boy who called himself Zero.
The problem was solved quite nicely for her when--she woke up.

---The Digital World---

With the abrupt end of Ginny?s dream, Zero was sent back into the Digital world--at the feet of BlackWarGreymon.
?Zero, what have you done??
Zero shrugged. ?Nothing that concerns you.?
?It?s bad enough that you were there at all! Never mind how you got there--you could have killed Cera!?
?And only Angel and I are permited to use the powers of darkness, and then only to keep the balance.? BWG said sternly. ?That black hole you brought up was made of negative energy. You are disturbing the balance.?
Angel looked at him. ?Don't use that power again. And for the sake of anything you hold dear--don?t manipulate the Crests of others. You may destroy both them and yourself.?
Zero shrugged. ?Whatever.? He walked away.
Angel sighed heavily. ?We should return to Cera and Marimon,? she said. ?Cera is awake now, I can feel her strength returning.?

---Somewhere far away, a boy and his digimon watched with interest---

Angel and DarkAgumon entered the cottage. Cera sat in font of the fireplace, with Marimon close beside her.
?How are you doing?? Angel queried.
?I--I?m okay. My head hurts something awful...?
Angel sat down at the table. ?Yes, you?ll have a headache for quite some time. And you?ll be very susceptible to psychic influences for a while as well.--you had quite a nasty shock out there.?
?What happened to me? I don?t remember...?
?Cera,? Angel said gently, ?it is clear to me that Marimon has chosen not to tell you, and with good reason. You are not recovered from the shock yet, and hearing what happened to you will not help. You will be fine soon, and then you can hear the whole story.?
Cera sighed.
?I know it is frustrating, but believe me, it is for the best. Now, shall we talk about what I originally came to find you for??
?Well, okay,? Cera nodded.
"I understand that you've been having problems with your crest," Angel began. "If something is affecting your crest, it should cause your Digivice to react as well. May I see it?"
"I--I don't know what you're talking about," Cera said. "What's a crest? What's a digivice?"
Angel blinked. This was something she had not expected. ?Your Crest is that of Dreams. That is why you have the abilities you do. And a digivice--well, that is something every child of the balance gains when they meet their digimon.?
? ?Child of Balance?? Crests, Digivices--I don?t understand.?
~You don't understand much of anything, do you?~ a voice whispered in her mind.
~Huh? Who are you? What do you mean?~
~It doesn't matter who I am--I'm a digidestined. I have a crest, and a digivice. AND, I know what they are and how to use them.~
~Digidestined? WHAT are you talking about?~
~See? You don't know anything. You don't deserve Marimon. She'd be much happier without you.~
~That's ridiculous. What does Mari have to do with any of this?~
~Idiot. You'll miss her when she's gone, won't you?~
~Gone? What are you TALKING about?~
All she heard in reply was maniacal laughter...
She opened her eyes to see Mari, Angel, and DA staring at her.
"Is something wrong?" DarkAgumon asked.
"Uh...no." She smiled weakly. "I'm fine." ~Going crazy, but fine...~
Angel went on. "If you don't know what a crest or a digivice is, this could take a long time to explain. Hmmmm....I know someone else who probably wouldn't mind a proper explanation. DarkAgumon, would you go get her?"
DarkAgumon nodded and left. A few minutes later, he appeared with--
"It's you!" Cera exclaimed. "The girl from my dreams!"
Ginny stared at her. That voice...I've heard that voice before.... "Who are you?"
Angel looked from one upset girl to the other. "Oh, boy...Where to begin...??
?Can't we just bring Gennai here?? DarkAgumon asked.
?It's not that simple; he appears when he wants to, not the other way around,? Angel said.
?Gennai?? Ginny asked. ?Is that who--?
?Yes, Angel said, ?he was in your dream, and he was about to explain about the Crests and digivices, when something odd happened. He just disappeared.?
Ginny shivered. ?And that boy...?
?Ben,? Cera supplied.
Everyone turned to her, wide-eyed.
Angel blinked. ?How did you--? Well, that's not important now. What is important is finding that boy, and halting his insane crusade to corrupt the Crests.?
Cera sighed. ?You know, this would make a lot more sense if I knew what was going on.?
?I hear ya,? Ginny said.
Angel nodded. ?I'll try to explain. You're DigiDestined because you have Digimon,? she said, pointing to Mari, Gryf, and Neko. ?A digivice is like a key, something that tells the Digimon who he belongs to. A digivice is also the key to digivolving, as are the Crests.?
?Whoa, wait a minute!!? Cera exclaimed. ?Digivolving?!??
?You've seen it,? Angel said. ?When BlackAgumon becomes BlackWarGreymon.?
?Or me Volunsmon,? Neko said.
?Or me Tygermon,? Gryf added.
?Or me--? Mari began.
?--I get it, I get it!? Ginny exclaimed. ?So why is all this so important??
?We are all a part of something, almost like a family,? Angel said. ?It is our destiny to keep balance here. I keep balance between light and dark. Therefore I am the Child of Silence. You, Cera, are the Child of Dreams, and you, Ginny, are the Child of Peace. Every Digidestined is a Child of Balance--or should be. There are others, and we need to find them, to learn what their role is in keeping balance, to--?
?Excuse me, one question,? Cera interrupted. ?What do I keep a balance of??
?That is something you need to learn on your own,? Angel said.
Ginny groaned. ?Why did I have a feeling you were going to say that??
Marimon growled at DarkAgumon from under the table.
?Mari, stop that!? Cera tried to pull Mari away; Marimon refused to move and growled deeper. ?Mari, DarkAgumon isn't hurting you, now stop it!?
?It's not that,? Mari said.
Ginny looked at her. ?What is it, then??
A tremendous noise shattered the air and the cottage shook.
Angel cried out. ?No, not now, not here!?
Cera stared. ?You know about this?!??
~Of course she does. Cera, I'm here--here to get you. Child of Dreams, HAH HAH HAH! Pathetic fool, you only cause pain!~
Cera cried, holding her head. ?Who are you? Stop it!!?
Ben laughed. ?Not on your life. Toyagumon, now!?
?Toyagumon digivolve to...Puppetmon!?
?Puppet Pummel!?
The cottage shook again.
Cera shrieked, still gripping her head. ?Stop it! Make it stop! Please!?
?Cera!!!? Mari cried.
Neko and Gryf Digivolved to protect Ginny.
?Marimon, Digivolve!? Ginny cried. ?You've got to help!?
?She can't, Ginny. Cera hasn't got a digivice,? Angel said.
?Then you do something!!? Ginny yelled.
Angel looked at Ginny. ?I cannot help her.?
Ginny glared at Angel. ?You brought us here, now do something!!!?
Marimon, frightened for her partner, ran up to Cera, and bit her.
?Aaaah!? Cera cried out--and disappeared.
Ginny gasped. ?What did you do?!??
Mari?s voice was strangled. ?Cera!!!?
Ben looked disgusted. ?Let's go, Puppetmon.? They left.
Ginny nearly screamed with frustration. ?What is going on???

---Cera?s House--

Cera woke up in bed, alone. ?Marimon? Where are you? Mari? Mari! This isn't funny! Marimon!!!? Her voice grew increasinly urgent. There was no reply. She began to sob.

---Angel?s Cottage---

Marimon sat by herself in the corner, quiet and devestated.
Ginny looked at the silent digimon, and turned to Angel. ?I still don't understand. Why did she disappear??
Angel smiled sadly. ?Marimon woke her up.?
?Huh??
Angel looked perplexed. ?Cera has the Crest of Dreams. She travels here when she is sleeping. That is also why she could enter your dreams. What I don't understand is why Marimon is still here. She should have returned to the "Real World" with Cera.?
Ginny stared. ?This whole time, Cera was dreaming??
?Yes.?
?But--I don't understand...?
Angel shook her head. ?No one expects you to. It's very complicated.?
?But I want to understand!?
?That's not important right now. What's important is that we find Cera again. We need her to find her Digivice and Crest. And we need to get Marimon back to her.?
Ginny was confused. ?Why is that important??
?First of all, she needs her Digivice so that Marimon can Digivolve,? Angel explained. ?She also needs it so that she can travel here without dreaming, through a port, like the rest of you. Her crest is important. Until she finds her tag and crest and takes possession of it, it is in great danger of being corrupted by that boy--Ben. He has a reversed Crest, and has the power to reverse other crests.?
Ginny bit her lip. ?So once the crest is hers, he can't change it??
?He can change it, but it will be far more difficult,? Angel said.
Ginny looked over at the lonely digimon. ?And what about Marimon? Why do we need to get her back??
Angel looked grave. ?If the Child of Dreams and her given partner are separated, terrible things will happen.?
Ginny sighed. ?I wish, just once, you would give me a yes-or-no answer. You always talk in riddles!?
DarkAgumon laughed. ?Wait till you get to know Gennai...?
?We need to find her soon,? Angel said decisively, ?so lets--what is that??
?What?s what?? Ginny began to ask--
BANG!!
They ran outside, to see Zero sitting on top of the cottage.
Zero looked down at them. ?Angel, I think you know why I?m here. Our brother Ben has begun to change his crest. Something is telling me that we three will be his next targets.?
Angel nodded. ?As much as it pains me to say it...you?re right. He must be stopped!?
Ginny groaned. ?Again I?m lost...It never makes sense!?
Tygermon and Volunsmon snickered.
?Hey! Stop that!? Ginny giggled in spite of herself.
Meanwhile, Marimon huddled quietly in the corner, alone.
?What is the matter with that one?? Zero asked.
?She is seperated from her partner in the real world,? Angel explained.
Zero looked alarmed. ?You know what this means, don't you, sister??
?Even I know--? Ginny said. ?It's bad!?
?Well, yes,? Zero said. ?But how did they get seperated??
Mari looked up. ?I bit her.?
Zero looked perplexed. ?Why??
?Because the one she fears was coming for her--I had to keep her safe!?
Ginny blinked. ?I just remembered something--Cera's asleep right now, right??
?Yes...? Angel said slowly.
?Then does this mean this is all a dream??
Angel turned to Voluns and Tyger. ?Does she always ask this many questions??
Tyger groaned. ?Don't get me started.?
Angel massaged her temples. ?Ginny, it isn't that simple.?
?Tell me that finding her Crest and tag will be easy, at least,? Ginny said.
?I'm afraid not. The Child of Dreams must be near the Crest in order to activate it so she can claim it.?
Ginny sighed heavily. ?Dang, Cera, I'd wish you'd come back; I feel so stupid with all these know it alls around.?
?I want Cera to come back, too,? Mari said softly.
Volunsmon looked at the saddened Marimon, then turned to Zero and Angel. ?Is there some way to bring Cera back here??
?There is...? Zero said slowly. ?But Ben will be hunting us, no doubt. It'll be dangerous.?
?But leaving the balance to be unbalanced is even more dangerous,? Angel said. ?We must try.?
?After all,? DarkAgumon added, ?I can become BlackWarGreymon and deal with any problems.?
?True.?
Ginny looked at the others. ?Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]And if you think BFM is gonna lose to Magimon, you got another thing co--:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

Do I? You may have more digimon, But I am a genius. :p So there.

That and I have another trick up my sleeve.

We CAN'T recreate the Digistory; it'd be impossible. And we CAN'T do a sequel until this one is finished, and we CAN'T finish this one unless you guys help me write up an ending and fill in all the plotholes!!!

---Somewhere, Sometime---
How amusing, they think they actually have a chance. Once I get those Crests I will be able to corrupt them. Then the balance will be as I want it--insanely unbalanced. HAH HA HAHAH HAHA!!!

---In a remote corner of the world---
Something began to shine and stir. Four eyes opened, and a great head rose.
?The Child of Dreams...she must be brought back...her Digimon...must be protected...?

---Somewhere else---
?Ahhhh. Azoulongmon has awakened. This was unexpected, but I can use to my advantage. Hee hee hee.?
Ben slowly shimmered and changed, taking the form of Zero. Then, he winked out of existance and reappeared by the great guardian digimon.
?Azoulongmon, do something quickly! Blackagumon is back and is constantly warp-digivolving with his Dark-digidestined partner's energy, and destroying the digworld! And they have twisted several other digidestined into evil as well!?
Azulongmon rose. ?I must do something!? With a great cry, he rose and flew away.
Ben laughed. ?That old fool should keep them busy.?

---In the woods by Angel?s Cottage---
Marimon followed the others at a distance. She didn't really trust any of them. Certainly not that DarkAgumon. Appearing like that and scaring Cera. ~Oh, Cera, where are you? Why couldn't I go with you when you woke up? I need you! Why aren't you here?~
From somewhere far away, Ben snickered. "Perfect. Absolutely perfect. This is almost too easy."
~What's the matter, Marimon? Where's your partner?~
Marimon spun around, looking for someone who was not there. ~Who're you? What do you know about Cera?~
~Oh, you still care about her. How sweet.~
Marimon growled. ~Where is she? What did you do to her?~
~I didn't do anything, my sweet little digimon. You're the one who bit her.~
~She was in danger! I had to wake her up to send her back to the real world!~
~When other Digidestined are in danger, their digimon digivolve. They don't bite them.~
Marimon growled.
~What's the matter? Oh, I understand...you *can't* digivolve, can you? How sad.~
~What do you want?~
~Nothing. I'll be going now. Goodbye, little Marimon. Until next time.~
~WHAT DO YOU WANT???~ But the presence in her head was gone. She growled again.
Ginny heard her and turned around. "Marimon, is something wrong?" She felt embarrassed as soon as the words left her mouth. "I mean, besides..."
Marimon glowered at her.
"Sorry! I was only trying to help. I'm worried, too, you know."
"Sorry," Marimon said gruffly.
"So...uh...do you want to talk about it?" Ginny slowed down and fell into step with Mari.
Marimon looked at her. Can I trust her? Cera did. Cera even tried to help her. Well... "Okay."
Ginny didn't push the subject. They walked in silence for a while. Not completely alone--Voluns and Tyger didn't entirely trust Marimon, either. They seemed to be taking turns keeping an eye on her and Ginny.
"I've never been alone before," Marimon admitted finally. "I've always had Cera with me. Ever since I can remember."
"Oh, wow..." Ginny said softly. "But, what happened when she woke up the other times?"
"I always went with her. Back to the real world."
"Oh. Did you ever wake her up from here before?"
"Yeah. Lots of times. I always went with her. Always."
"Marimon, I don't know what to say..."
Marimon gave a small whimper. "I miss her."
"I would too." Ginny was quiet for a minute. Then, "That Ben person makes me so mad!!!"
Mari blinked at her. "You think he's the one who did this?"
"Sure. Don't you?"
"I--I hadn't really thought about it, I guess."
A huge shadow darkened what little light penetrated through the trees. Ginny looked up throught the leaves. Something was up there. Something really big.
She jogged up toward the front of the procession, by Angel and Zero. "What is that thing?"
Zero glanced into the sky of the clearing they were about to enter. "That's strange," he said quietly. "Why is Azulongmon awake?"
Angel answered Ginny. "That's Azulongmon, one of the Four Guardians." She saw Ginny's doubtful look. "Don't worry, he's on our side."
And then all hell broke loose.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]We CAN'T recreate the Digistory; it'd be impossible. And we CAN'T do a sequel until this one is finished, and we CAN'T finish this one unless you guys help me write up an ending and fill in all the plotholes!!![/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]It's digimon, why would you need to fill in the plot holes? :p

I love reading this, I can't believe I missed it the first time around.[/color]

Because it's bleeping MY Digimon story!!!!!

heheh.

---From another part of the world---
?Azulongmon, why do you help them? Why do you seek to aid those that are not to be aided??
The great bird lifted its head, the four eyes gleaming, the orbs floating about its neck.
?Azulongmon, you are decieved. Though it is unbalancing, I must protect the true ones. May we not have to face one another in battle. May you see the truth.?
The great bird spread its wings, taking to the sky.
?Zucioumon has risen once more.?

---Cera?s room, the same time---
Cera huddled in her room. She lay curled on her bed, heedless of the passing of time. For the present, it was good, for she needed rest; for now, it was a good time, for it was night.
But evil knows no bounds, and will stop at nothing to obtain its prize.
~Cera...Ceeerraaa...~
?Who's there??
~The Crest...Cera...look at the Crest...~
?What are you talking about?!??
Before her appeared an image of a beautiful symbol. She recognized it, for an unexplainable reason. But in a moment, it became twisted and harshly ugly. Cera cried out, as though she were losing part of herself.
~And thus it will be...~
And Cera slept on.

---Back in the Forest---

Azulongmon looked down at the children. ?You cannot be allowed to proceed. For the safety of the Digital World and your lives, turn back now.?
Zero exploded. ?What are you saying? We have to get the Crest to the Child of Dreams, we need to bring her back here!?
Azulong looked down at him. ?You are deceived. Return from whence you came.?
Angel nodded to DarkAgumon. ?DarkAgumon, Dark Warp Digivolve to BlackWarGreymon!?
Azulongmon's eyes widened, then narrowed. ?You dare continue your relentless rampage? You dare draw upon the forces of evil for power??
Angel looked at Zero. ?What is he talking about??
Zero shrugged. Then, turning to Azulongmon, ?Who told you this??
?The bearer of the Crest of Miracles.? Azulongmon looked strange; he seemed to be turning negative colors.
Zero gaped. ?But that?s MY crest!?
Azulongmon ignored him. ?If you do not turn back, you will face my wrath.?
Ginny gave a strangled cry. ?Mari!? She quickly moved to hide the Digimon behind her.
The strange-looking Azulongmon heard her. He stared right through Ginny at Marimon.
?You first, little one. Let me send you to another world. Back with your Cera? Perhaps...let us see...SOURAI!?

---Another place---

?AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!? Ben cried. ?The guardians are awakening too quickly! I must stop this!? He leapt to Puppetmon?s shoulder. ?Let's go.?

---The Confrontation with Azulongmon---

Azulongmon opened his mouth and fired a beam of light at Zero. It flew toward him, scorching the air around it. Zero stood solidly, unmoving. He drew his sword and watched the light race toward him.
Ginny?s mind raced. ?It?s going to kill him!? At the last possible second, she tackled Zero, sending them both to the ground. Azulongmon?s blast passed over them, flying into the trees and burning them without flame.
Zucioumon appeared in the sky with Azulongmon. ?Brother, you have been deceived. Come now, and leave these children. They must discover their Crests and renew the balance...?
The two guardians disappeared.
Zero stood up and glared at Ginny. ?Damn you, sister! I was going too absorb the beam and send it back too him in the form of a blade beam!?
Ginny swallowed hard. ?Zero, are you crazy?! That would?ve killed you!?
At that moment, Puppetmon flew into the clearing. Zero?s eyes flashed. ?Ben!? he hissed. ?He?s back.? In a gesture of defiance, Zero swung his sword through the air. Strange symbols formed where the blade moved. Symbols...the Crests of Miracles, Peace, Silence, Dreams...and a fifth, a strange symbol...
Zero?s eyes widened. ?Ben, my brother!?
Ben looked down at him. ?I?m not your brother, Zero.?
?We are all a Digidestined family. But,? Zero smirked, ?you know anything about these??
?Let me have a look...? Ben said. Hovering closer, he looked at the symbols. ?What!? Thats the crest of Reason!! MY OLD CREST!!!!!?
The Crest of Reason shimmered in the air, taking on solid form. Shrinking to a size small enough to fit in a tag, it flew toward Ben.
?No!? Ben cried. ?I will not take that crest back!? He lifted the Crest of Insanity high. ?Never!?
A giant tornado appeared and sucked in the crest of Reason.
?I will destroy it!?
Angel gasped. ?It isn't possible. He can't destroy a crest, can he??
The crest suddenly flew out, and turning to digidust.
Ben grinned evilly. ?It is finished. I will never have a true crest. Never!? He and Puppetmon disappeared into the whirlwind. Seconds later, there was no trace that they had ever been there.
Zero frowned. ?Darnit, I wanted to cut his arm open again.?
Ginny groaned. ?Again with Ben and the Crests! What's the deal??
Angel shook her head. ?Never mind him, it's more important than ever now that we bring Cera back!?
Ben reappeared. ?Never mind me? Never mind me?!? Puppetmon, show them who to never mind!!?
?Puppet Pummel!?
Angel cried out. ?DarkAgumon!?
?Right! DarkAgumon, Dark Warp--?
?Not this time!? Ben cried. He lifted his Crest, and Ginny?s Crest of Peace became enveloped in a forcefield of some sort. ?Now to corrupt it...?
DarkAgumon rolled out of the way just as Puppetmon slammed his hammer down on the ground where DarkAgumon had been. Ginny, more confused than ever, attempted to play the hero. She ran at Ben, ready to tackle him, not sure how this would help, but anyway...
Ben saw Ginny. ?Puppetmon!? he cried.
Ginny was angry and confused. ?You gotta be stopped--what you are doing is hurting others! There won't be any peace as long as you are corrupting things!?
?Puppet Pummel!? Puppetmon aimed his hammer at Ginny...
In that instant, Tygermon and Volunsmon felt a change.
?Tygermon, digivolve to Ariamon!?
?Volunsmon, digivolve to...oh, what is happening? Dark digivolve to...DarkNopteramon!?
Ben?s eyes lit up. ?Yes, it's working! The Crest of Peace has been corrupted! Nekomon has digivolved with the power of Turmoil! It's working, it's WORKING!!! AHHA HAH HAHA HAH HA!! Have fun with your new friend! ? Once again, he vanished into a whirlwind, and Puppetmon with him.
DarkNopteramon turned on the group.
Zero stared. ?Not good.?
Angel whispered. ?Note to self: No more insulting the bad guys while they are still in listening distance.?
Mari looked sad and lost. ?Cera, is this what's happening to your Crest? Is this why I can't digivolve??
Ginny whispered to herself. ?Crest of Turmoil? Is that really what I have? Do I really have turmoil and hate inside of me? But who, and why??
Ariamon, close to her partner, answered. ?Survey says, Ben! For turning Nekomon into this creature!?
?But he didn't do it--I did! When I got Nekomon to digivolve!?
?Don't worry about that now,? Angel said. ?We need to bring DarkNopteramon under control so we can continue on our quest to bring Cera back.?
If only there was someway to get her to come in from the other side,? Zero muttered. ?We got our hands full here.?
?That's it!? Marimon exclaimed. She scampered off.
Zero called after her. ?What's it? Marimon, wait!?
But Marimon was suddenly the least of their concerns as DarkNopteramon attacked.
Darknopteramon jumped up in the air and unleashed his Darkness Rain attack. It sent Ariamon flying back into a rock.
DarkAgumon warp-digivolved to BlackWarGreymon, his more powerful Mega stage able to hold back the corrupted Ultimate.
Zero swore darkly. ?We all may be a digidestined family but, brother-- I WILL KILL YOU!!!?

And they all lived happily ever after. The End.

There. There's your ending. :p

YOUR story?!? Teh, doofus, that story belongs to a LOT of us...meh, but you're the only one willing to fix it up. >_< Teh heh.

And why not make a new DigiStory? The only thing I'd be careful of is repeating stuff directly off the show *pouts because that means she can't play an Impmon like chara*. :p

::glares at Ginny::

If you'd just maybe [i]help?!?!?!?!?[/i]

---Ben?s Base, Beneath the Crest Temple---
Ben frowned. ?This is getting tiresome, him trying to kill me. Let me see, what should I do with him? I know! Oh Puppetmon....?
?Yes??
?The Crest of Peace is already corrupted. Cera does not yet have her Crest of Dreams, so she poses no threat. Angel?s Crest of Silence can easily tip either way.?
?And what about Zero?? asked Puppetmon.
?Stop him from trying to kill me, then we'll think of something.?
With a flick of his fingers, Zero appeared before him.
Zero shook his head, trying to clear it. ?Brother, what have you done??
Ben rubbed his arm, where Zero had cut him before. ?I brought you here to settle a score.?
?You cannot harm me. We are a Digidestined family.?
?I'll kill you anyway!?
Zero?s hand went to his sword. ?I don't think so, my brother.?
?Stop calling me that!? Ben punched Zero full in the face.
Zero growled. ?No, you are my brother and you must be stopped.? He reached for his sword, but it had disappeared.
Ben laughed. ?Looking for this? I don't really think you'll be needing it anymore. Especially since you're never gonna get close enough to me to use it.?
Ben disappeared with Zero's sword. And Zero was sent back to face DarkNopteramon.

---Dark Digital World/Dark Ocean World---

"Marimon? Mari? Are--Are you here?" Cera looked around. She had never seen anything like this place before. "M-Mari? Ginny? Angel? Zero? Where are you guys?"
~How about Ben?~
"What the--? No!!"
~Didn't you miss me? Aw, I'm hurt.~
~Go away. Just leave me alone!~
~I don't think so. You have something I need~
~ What are you talking about???~
~The crest, Cera. Give me the crest.~
~I don't know what you're talking about!!!~
~Oh, but I think you do.~
~I don't even know what a Crest is. Everyone seems to think that they're awfully important, but i don't care either way. I just want to find Marimon!
Ben snickered. ~Marimon? What Marimon?~
~What did you do with Marimon?!?~
~Oh. You mean THIS Marimon~ Suddenly, Mari appeared, looking very confused.
"What am I doing here?" Then, "Cera!"
"Marimon!" Cera cried, running toward her.
~Oh, what a sweet, sweet reunion. Almost brings tears to my eyes. Too bad it can't last.~
"Stop it, Ben!" Marimon yelled.
Cera looked startled. "You can hear him, too?" ~So I'm not going crazy...~
~Or perhaps you're both going crazy. That seems like the best explanation to me~ Ben cackled. ~After all, why else would you come to the Dark Digital World?~
A figure appeared before them. For the first time, Cera saw Ben's face clearly. The boy waved a hand, and Marimon disappeared.
"Marimon!" Cera cried out in a choked voice.
Ben smirked at her. "Oh, how sad."
"What did you do to her?!? Cera screamed at him.
"I simply sent her back where she was before I called her here." Ben said casually.
"Bring her back," Cera whispered fiercely. "Now."
A shadow crossed Ben's face, but disappeared as quickly as it had come. "Not likely," he laughed. And disapperared, leaving Cera alone in a place she did not understand.

---Angel?s Cottage---
Marimon reappeared at Angel's cottage, where she had been before. Any ideas that she had previously had of how to get Cera back had disappeared when she had seen where Cera really was. This was more important. "I have to get back to Angel."
She scampered back through the woods.

---The woods, with DarkNopteramon---

The others, meanwhile, had their own problems.
"DarkNopteramon," Ginny whispered, standing alone. "How could this happen?" ~How could I LET this happen?~
"Ginny!" Zero called. "We kind of need you over here!"
Ginny looked up. "What is it?"
"Well, we sort of have an evil digimon on our hands, if you hadn't noticed," Zero's voice was strained. "We could probably use all the help we can get."
"But I made her turn into that--that thing!" Ginny said angrily. "If I try to help, I'll just do more damage!"
"Now is so not the time for this," Zero muttered.
"Ginny," Ariamon said, "Remember how you promised Nekomon and me that you would be a digidetined?"
"Well--yeah..."
"This is what being a digidestined is all about. Never giving up! You've got to try! You're the only one who can counteract the crest!"
"But...I..."
"Ginny, you promised Nekomon. You've got to come through for him!"
"I--"
"Ginny!" Zero called. "It's not going to hold much longer!"
"I'll try," she whispered.
A little way away, Angel looked up from what she was doing. "No," she whispered.
Dark Agumon looked at her. "What's the matter?"
"The Child of Dreams has entered the Dark World."
?Then we must go there also, to protect the Balance.?
Angel and DarkAgumon disappeared. Seconds later and they were in the world of darkness, sitting on the beach of the dark ocean DarkAgumon looked to Angel. ?You know, if you destroy the Crest of Insanity, you might kill the holder of it.?
Angel closed her eyes. ?If there must, there will be a sacrifice to bring the balance back to the digital world. I will keep that promise.?
DarkAgumon looked sad. ?But,? he thought to himself... ?Is that the right thing??

---Ben?s Base---

Ben frowned. ?That girl GinnyLyn is trying to stop me. She is fighting the evil in her crest. She's stronger than I thought.?
?But she's not strong enough, is she?? Puppetmon asked.
Ben grinned at his digimon. ?Not quite, but a little push in the wrong direction should do nicely.?
Puppetmon looked sceptical. ?You're going somewhere with this??
?Yes, of course I am. Let's see how she handles this.?
A shadow comes forth from his crest.
The Shadow spoke with a dark whisper. ?What is it you want Master??
?Find The one they call GinnyLyn, and turn her to darkness. With her crest already evil it should not be hard, but hurry. Even as we speak she is fighting it.?
The shadow disappeared.

---Back to the Forest with DarkNopteramon---

?DarkNopteramon, please stop!? Ginny cried. You don't want to do this!
DarkNopteramon turned to her, and in a horrible moment, he spoke. ?I cannot stop--you have made me what I am. I am simply following your orders.?
Angel spoke. ?That's horrible.?
Ginny jumped, having not noticed Angel next to her until that moment.
Angel shook her head. ?To think, the Child of Peace could create such a monster.?
At the same time, the other Digimon were trying to keep DarkNopteramon under control.
Ginny turned to Angel. ?What are you saying, Angel??
?That you are not the Child of Peace. You are an imposter, and as such, you should be banished.?
DarkNopteramon threw Ariamon to the ground.
Angel whispered in Ginny's ear. ?You know that I know what I am talking about. Now give me your Crest and return home. Never again will you need to bother with any of this. Just give up.?
And in that moment, Ginny saw the real creature next to her. It was not Angel, but rather the shadow that Ben had sent.
Ginny cried out. ?I don't know who you are, but I know who sent you! You'll never get this Crest!?
The shadow cackled. ?That's it, child, be filled with hatred! You're doing exactly as Master wants!?
?Says you!?
The shadow laughed, a horrible sound. ?Look at your Crest if you don't believe me.?
Ginny looked, and promptly wished she hadn't. The Crest, originally a curved olive branch design, was now distorted. The branch looked withered, and there were thorns on it. Ginny cried out.
The Shadow sniggered in glee.
Ariamon had shrunk back down to Gryfmon; DarkNopteramon appeared to be winning against the others.
In this moment of terror, Ginny felt hatred, cold and pure.
But in this moment, she felt something else as well, a terror that prompted a need. The Crest began to shine blackly.
The Shadow gasped. ?What? It's shining? But it isn't even supposed to be glowing! What's going on?!??
Ginny threw her head back, and screamed a single word, a word that cut across dimensions.
?CERA!!?
And then the most unbelievable thing happened.
?No!? The Shadow cried. ?Stop!?
The shadow jumped at Ginny's Crest in attempt to stop it. The energy in the crest destroyed the shadow.
Ben stood at his hiding spot watching the event. ?No! She has destroyed the shadow! How could she do it??
Ginny's crest began glowing brighter, breaking the darkness around it.
Suddenly, Cera appeared in the digiworld, with Marimon at her side.
Ben stared. ?Uh-oh.?

---The Dark Digital World---
Angel smiled. ?A shine of a star has been born.?
DarkAgumon nodded. ?This is good, the power of the light is going to over power the intruding the darkness, it can bring balance.?
?But the battle is not won yet, we must still watch them...?

---Digital World, the Confrontation with DarkNopteramon---

?CERA!? Ginny cried.
Cera looked around her. ?Ginny? What the...??
DarkNopteramon landed between the two, winged death ready to rip someone to shreds.
Ginny picked up the weak Gryfmon. ?Cera, please, you and Marimon have got to do something!?
Cera stared. ?How'd this happen??
Ginny looked around, expecting Angel or Zero to say something. Suprised not to see them, she promptly said what they would have said.
?There's no time for explanations! Just help Nekomon, please!?
?Nekomon?? Cera asked faintly.
DarkNopteramon snarled deeply. ?Yes, me.? he drew his claw back, and swung, tearing Cera apart. Ginny screamed. Her stomach an icy pit of fear, she looked in Cera's direction.
Cera stood there, scared to death, but in one piece.
DarkNopteramon cried angrily, and tried again. His claws ripped through thin air.
Gryf groaned. ?You can't attack what isn't there...?
Ginny blinked at her digimon. ?Of course she's here...I think...?
Gryf shook her head. ?No, she's not. We can see her, but that doesn't mean anything.?
DarkNopteramon, fully frustrated, turned to wreak vengance on Ginny. Gryf's eyes popped wide open. ?But I think it's safe to say we'd like her here right now!?

---With Angel and DA, in the Dark Digital World---
DarkAgumon looked at Angel. ?Should we interfere??
Angel remained silent.
?Angel??
A world away, DarkNopteramon stalked closer and closer to Ginny.
?Angel?!??
?No.?
?What?!?
?Her shine will save her, she just has to believe in her digimon, partly, she is trapped in her nightmare, her mind is full of fear, that is why her digimon the way it is.?
?Then what should we do??
?Nothing.?
?I don't get you, Angel.?
?No one does, I guess it is just me. Just watch. I will help if I must.?

---Facing DarkNopteramon---

Ginny was frantic. ?What to do? What to do?!?
Cera looked at her friend, frightened. ?I don't know what to either!!?
?I wish the world never had fights or wars, or battles! Then my freind wouldn't be like this! I want you back Nekomon! I want you back!?
A great light began coming from her tag and crest.
?What?s goin on??
Gryfmon cried out happily. ?I get it! Ginny, you?re the Child of Peace!?
?That is what I think at least--?
?Then wish for the world to be at peace for the good of people! keep wishing!?
But although it seemed to be working at first, Ginny was growing weaker.
A world away, Angel closed her eyes. ?Now i must help her.?
Angel reappeared suddenly next to Cera and Ginny. Marimon stood off to the side, guarding the weakened Gryfmon.
"What the--?" Cera cried. Then, "Forget it. I've given up being surprised about this place. Angel, you've got to do something!"
Angel turned toward Ginny, still struggling with her crest. "Too weak...it's too much for her...She can't hold it much longer..."
Ginny cried out as Darknopteramon lunged toward Cera again. Cera cringed. But again, there was no affect on her. DarkNopteramon roared angrily. Ginny struggled to hold the monster at bay.
"Angel, what are you talking about?! Help Ginny!"
No reply from Angel. Cera turned to her. "Angel?"
Angel stood, her eyes closed, whispering something to herself.
"Angel???"
Angel opened her eyes, face pale and determined. "It is done," she whispered.
Cera felt very strange. "I--I--What's happening?!?"
Angel cried out to Ginny, "Let go!"
In that moment, three things happened. Angel collapsed, falling to the ground. Darknopteramon and Marimon disappeared. And Gennai appeared before them.
Dizzy, Ginny leaned against a tree. Gryfmon jumped up into her arms. "What's going on?"
Cera stared at the strange man who had just appeared. "I have no idea. But like I told Angel, I've given up being surprised."
Gennai ran over to the unconscious Angel. "Sister!" he cried.
"Oh, man," Gryfmon groaned. "Not him, too."
"Where is Zero, anyway?" Cera asked.
"I don't know," Ginny replied. The three of them watched the strange man kneel over Angel's body. he spoke briefly with DarkAgumon, and then stood up.
"My apologies." he said, moving toward the girls. "I have forgotten my manners. I am Gennai."
They stared at him, wide-eyed.
"I'm sure you have some questions about all of this."
"That has got to be the greatest understatement of all time," Ginny muttered.
"I will try to answer them for you."
The girls glanced at eachother, then back at Gennai. "Got a few years?" one of them asked.
"No. Unfortunately," he said. "the time we have is very limited."
"What's going on now?"
"Many things, not all of them good."
"Well, I could have guessed that." Cera muttered.
"I will explain what I believe happened here."
"Shoot."
"Shoot what?"
"Never mind. Just start talking."
"When Marimon awoke Cera, she went back to your world. Marimon could not follow, because the Crest of Dreams was already being weakened by the Unbalance."
"When Cera tried to return to the Digital World, Ben was able to send her to the ShadowWorld instead."
"ShadowWorld?" Cera asked weakly.
Gennai went on. "He has also learned to use the Power of Insanity to open gateways across the worlds. He used this power to bring Marimon to the Dark Digital World. However, he was inexperienced, and the transfer lasted only a short time. Marimon returned safely to where she was before. Cera remained in the Dark Digital World."
"I--I don't understand"
"Think of it this way," Gennai said. "Ben pulled Marimon into the ShadowWorld. it's like stretching a rubber band. You see?"
"No."
"You can only stretch it so far before it snaps. Ben could only keep Marimon there for a short time. After that, her rubber band pulled her back to where she was before--in the Digital World." He looked at Cera to see if she understood.
Cera stared back at him, wide-eyed and totally lost.
Gennai sighed. "Never mind that, then. Ben corrupted the Crest of Peace, causing Volunsmon to DarkDigivolve to DarkNopteramon. Somehow--and I'm till not sure how this happened--Ginny was also able to stretch the 'rubber bands' and pulled Cera out of the ShadowWorld to where we are now. A the same time, she pulled Marimon here from where she has been in the Digital World. The reason DarkNopteramon couldn't harm Cera is because she was still partially in the Dark Digital World.
"Angel has a neutral Crest. Silence helps keep balance between the worlds. She was able to cause DarkNopteramon and Cera to switch places. In a sense, they traded rubberbands."
"Again with the rubberbands..."
"When Ginny released the rubber bands, they snapped back to where they were before. DarkNopteramon was sent to the ShadowWorld where Cera used to be. Cera stayed here where DarkNoptera's was before. Marimon returned again to her place in the Digital world."
"What about Angel? Will she be okay?"
"DarkAgumon will watch her. She exhausted herself. She will be fine soon."
"Well, what do we do now?"
"We take you two back to the Temple of Crests."

It's more than alright to interrupt. This thing is so [i]totally[/i] still under construction it's not even funny. If something doesn't make sense, or anyone has a question or something, point it out.

Heh...and it's always good to hear people like it. ^_^
?Oh. But Gennai knows about the Accursed Crests! He might also know where they are kept! We have to stop them. It's too bad that Azoulongmon has realized what I did. It was fun having control over..That's it! Puppetmon, are you thinking what I am thinking??
?Oh yeah.?
?Let's go.?
Ben and Puppetmon flew to Azoulongmon.
?Get away from me! I will not be tricked by you again!?
Ben smirked. ?Who said anything about being tricked?? he snapped his fingers, and Puppetmon appeared above the guardian.
?Puppet Thread!?
?No...let...go..of..me!?
Ben grinned. ?Now to get that bird.?
Zucioumon was flying peacefully over the digiworld looking for signs of trouble. Suddenly, Ben's Puppetmon appeared.
?Puppet Thread!?
?Haha. Now I have two guardian slaves. They won't stand a chance. But, as a precaution, I think i'll bring this sword.? Picking up Zero?s Sword of Miracles, Ben turned to Puppetmon. ?Let's go.?

---Far away, a boy called Obtok is with his digimon. He has been following the adventures of the Digidestined---

Obtok smirked. ?Good job, Ben. Smart, I must say. Take over the guardians...good plan, but it has has flaw. Me.?
Ben appeared before him. ?Ya, and who are you, a superhero??
?I am Obtok, your killer.? Obtok smiled. ?Oh yes... meet Meramon, Kuwagamon, and Starmon.?
Ben smiled. ?Puppetmon, let?s test out the guardian.?
?But they are so weak,? Puppetmon whined. ?I want to play with them.?
Ben laughed. ?Fine. But next time I went to test out the guardian.?
Puppetmon grinned. ?Lets go some where to play,? he said, and he disappeared with the three digimon. Ben and Obtok were left to themselves.
Obtok smirked at Ben. ?Watch This.? he extended his arm, hand open. ?Power Axe.? An axe appeared in his hand.
The fight begins.
Suddenly, several minutes into the battle, Ben laughed. ?look behind you.?
From behind him, Obtok heard Puppetmon?s voice. ?Your digimon are so weak.?
Ben smiled. Snapping his fingers, Obtok?s Crest of Power went flying to Ben?s hand. ?With out this you can't use your axe?
Ben destroyed the Crest, and Obtok's axe disappeared, leaving him defenseless. He turned to Puppetmon. ?Get rid of him.?
Without warning, Zero leapt from the sky, kicking Ben solidly in the back. Zeromon swooped down, attacking fiercely. Ben cried out.
?Puppetmon!?
The puppet digimon turned from Obtok, grinning widely. ?Puppet Pummel!? he cried, sending Zeromon flying into the ground. Zero turned for a half second, letting up his attack. That was all Ben needed. He forced Zero to the ground, the sword of Miracles at his throat.
?You almost got me Zero,? he smiled coldly. ?Almost, but not quite. Now you must pay. You do not understand what this is like! The power to flow through worlds! To enter dreams at will! I will not be defeated by the likes of you! Now, for your punishment. Puppetmon, destroy his digimon.?
Puppetmon smiled. ?Gladly.?
Ben cocked his head. ?No, wait--?
Puppetmon paused. ?What is it, Ben??
?Leave him. We can deal with him later...Something?s up. Let?s go!?
Puppetmon lifted Ben, and the pair flew away.

---Same place, some time later---
Obtok awoke, and found his digimon near him. Zero was nowhere to be seen.
Obtok and his digimon--now in their rookie forms of Candlemon, Otamamon, and Kunemon--looked around. ?It looks there was quite the fight here after I got knocked out,? Obtok said bitterly. ?I can?t believe I missed it...?
?Don?t worry,? Candlemon said. ?We?ll fight him another time, when we are stronger.?
?No,? Otamamon said, ?We can stop him now. We just need more power. Obtok, that?s your crest--can you help us??
?I can try,? Obtok said.
?Otamamon digivolve to...Starmon. Starmon digivolve to...Triceramon!?
?Weird!? Obtok exclaimed. ?Even with out the Crest of Power he can still digivolve. O.K--let?s go!?
The four found Ben nearby, surveying the countryside from a rock cliff.
?Ben!? Obtok challenged, ?I will stop you rain of evil.?
Triceramon attacked. ?Tri- horn attack!?
Ben smiled. ?How touching. A digimon willing to sacrifice itself for his partner. Oh well, time to die, little one.?
Puppetmon grinned. ?Mega vs Ultimate, my kind of fight. Puppet Pummel!?
Triceramon was blown backward into the ground.
?Puppet Thread!? the mega exclaimed gleefully. This attack took control of Triceramon and sent him charging at Obtok and his digimon.
Obtok dodged out of the way. ?Run!? he cried.
Ben, who had been watching with amusement, now held up his hand. ?All right Puppetmon, that's enough for now.?
?Oh, fine,? Puppetmon said, turning away. Unable to resist one last attack, though, he turned back. ?Yarn Ball!?
Ben laughed. Obtok and his digimon would have a hard time unraveling themselves out of that mess.

---Deeper into the forest---
Ben looked at Puppetmon. ?We still haven't stopped them from getting here. This is getting old, I attack them, they stop me, they attack me, I stop them.
Puppetmon agreed. ?I know. It's been a long time since I blew something up.?
Ben pointed to a large boulder. ?Well, how about that??
Puppetmon grinned. ?It's better than nothing. Puppet Pummel!?
But both the boy and his digimon stared in dismay when the blast revealed the marking of the Crest of Peace.
?Ugh!? Ben cried. ?What a hideous design! Destroy it.?
?Puppet Pummel!?
The blasts reflected harmlessly off. The pair stared as the marking began to glow. Suddenly, five pure white Agumons appeared.
?Yaagh!? Ben cried.
The Agumons began to speak in unison. ?We are the guardians of the Peace. You have wreaked havoc on the digiworld, you must be stopped.?
Ben glared defiantly. ?You don't scare me!?
?We did not intend to,? the Agumons replied. ?Leave now, or be punished.?
Puppetmon glared at them. ?You will be the ones with punishment! Puppet Pummel!?
The Agumons were not harmed, but protected by an invisible barrier.
?Die!? Ben cried out angrily, lifting his crest.
The power of the crest weakened the shield and Puppermon?s second attack broke through, hitting the Agumons. But the shield slowed the blast to minimal damage.
Ben stared. So used to winning, he could hardly believe that a bunch of Rookies were holding their own against him. ?Let's get out of here, now!? he exclaimed. Puppetmon sent another blast in the direction of the SnowAgumons, felling a tree on top of them. With that last act of defiance, the pair disappeared.
Out of the rubble, the Agumons emerged.
?We must find the guardian of the Peace...?

---Ginny, Cera, and Gennai in the Forest---

Ginny and Cera glanced at each other. "I hate to ask," Cera sighed, "But what's the Temple of Crests?"
"Oh, I know this one!" Ginny laughed. "It's a temple, with all the Crests symbolized in it. I--I saw it in a dream once. Uh...wait a minute. Weren't you the one sending me the dreams?"
"Not that one, apparently..."
Gennai looked at both of them. "We need to leave, now." he turned and began to walk into the forest.
"Okaaaaay." Cera muttered. "That clears that up....What do we do now?"
"I'm guessing we follow him."
"Well, thanks."
Ginny picked up Gryf, and the two girls followed the retreating form of Gennai. "Not much of a talker, is he?"
Cera kicked at a rock on the ground and made an affirmative noise.
They continued walking through the forest. Suddenly, Ginny stopped.
"Huh? What's wrong?" Cera asked. "Ginny?"
"I--I thought I heard something.."
"Heard what?"
Behind them, something rustled in the trees.
"That."
"Who's there?" Cera called out gruffly.
No reply.
"Who's there?"
Five snow-white Agumon's appeared before them.
"What the chocolate? How many kinds of that digimon are there?" Ginny exclaimed.
"What do you want?" Cera asked weakly.
"We seek the Keeper of Peace," the Agumons intoned.
At that moment, Marimon bounded into the clearing.

My character(Obtok) had a cool scane. Oh ya once agan great job. By the way sorry to get you so ticked with the remake:o. Just to clear stuff up. What I meant with the remake is we would Make 100% new character, digimon and story.

Heh, I wasn't upset. Sorry if it came out that way. ;) I just wanna finish this one, is all.

---Somewhere far away---
Off, and far away, on top of a very large mountain, Zero stood alone, holding his sword. Zeromon appeared next to him. ?What do you want, Master??
?Go, find my brother. Kazuya and I have a score to settle, and I will not be denied.
?But Zero,? Zeromon said, ?How can you fight him without your sword??
?This sword?? Zero asked, brandishing the weapon Ben had stolen from him.
?But--how??
?The sword is simply the physical embodiment of my crest. Ben cannot destroy my Crest, it is more powerful than his--at least, right now. I can easily re-make the sword as simply as I made it the first time.?
Zeromon nodded.
?So where is my brother? I know you know.?
Zeromon began to relate the story. ?The only way for you to fight, or even see him, is to let your crest be completely taken over, or corrupted. In your case, it would make the crest of Miracles the crest of Disasters...And who knows what havoc it might wreak on the Digital World.?
Zero swung his sword carelessly. ?Lets do it...I will go to him. You go get the others--even Ben--and bring them to where I go.?
?But why must the others be there??
?I don?t know. But they must be there. I want them to see that I am truly the strongest Digidestnined. Then they will fear me.?
Zeromon nodded. ?How will I bring them there??
?When my Crest is Corrupted, it will bring me to the world of Oblivion...Which is also Kazuya's crest...I will call you to me. Go get them now.?
?Yes master....? Zeromon disappeared.
Zero closed his eyes and summoned every darkness he knew to him. His crest suddenly became black and he, too, shimmered and disappeared.

---Back to Ginny and Cera---
?Let us have the Keeper of Peace, or the Digiworld will be destroyed.? the SnowAgumons intoned.
Ginny looked nervous. ?Um...I'm right here...?
A sudden memory of Ginny's nightmares reappeared in her mind. She cried out and backed away from the SnowAgumons. Ben was at work once more...
The first SnowAgumon looked at her. ?Child of Peace, you cannot be afraid.?
Ginny trembled. ?I can't help it, I'm scared.?
A second Agumon spoke. ?Things are amiss in the Digital World...?
?Things only you can set right,? said a third.
Ginny grabbed Cera?s shoulders, pulling her in front of herself. ?Here, Cera,? she said nervously, ?you can have these little guys.?
?But I'm not the Child of Peace,? Cera scolded.
?But Cera--!?
Another SnowAgumon spoke. ?Child of Peace, what is scaring you??
?Oh, please don't call me that; just say Ginny...?? she whispered, neatly avoiding the question.
The last Agumon seemed to smile. ?Ok...Ginny.?
Ginny smiled weakly at the fifth one. ?All those nightmares...? she said.
Cera looked at her friend. ?But that was Ben's doing!?
?Yeah...Well,? Ginny seemed at a loss for words. ?Well--maybe I don't want to be responsible for saving the Digital World!?
Everyone stared at her, shocked.
Gryf let out a small whimper. ?Why??
?Nobody asked me first!?
The Agumon Ginny had smiled at frowned. ?That's not the way it works.?
?Besides,? Ginny went on, ?what if I...I mess up? And the Digital World is lost all because of me? Don't you see--I can't do this alone.?
The SnowAgumons conversed quickly among themselves, then turned to face Ginny.
The five of them spoke with one voice: ?SnowAgumon, group DNA digivolve to...Baihumon.?
The grand tiger bent down and nuzzled the frightened Child of Peace. ?You aren't alone,? Baihumon reassured her.
?Hardly,? Cera said drily. ?Thanks for forgetting about me!?
?And me!? Gryf piped in.
Marimon grinned. ?I betcha she remembered me!?
Ginny looked suddenly alarmed. ?What about Nekomon??
Baihumon seemed to give a great shudder, and dedigivolved back to the five SnowAgumon.
?Don't worry,? one of them said, ?Three of us will go find Nekomon and bring him back. The other two will stay with you.?
Marimon pouted. ?Hey, how come Cera doesn't get a Guardian??
An Agumon looked at her. ?Who says she doesn't? Patience, little one.?

---Now, back to Ben and Puppetmon---
Ben smiled. ?Back to the work I began, corrupting the crests. This is an even better time to do it since Zero is busy with his brother.?
?What are you going to do about those weird Agumons?? Puppetmon wanted to know.
Ben grinned. ?Who says I'm going to do anything with them? They will play the perfect part in my plan.?
?What do you mean? They're not going to help you.?
?No--Not willingly, but they may not have a choice. My power is growing greater every moment. But so are the powers of the other digidestined.?
?That's a big problem,? Puppetmon said. ?How are we going to stop them from getting to the crest temple??
Ben smiled. ?Why stop them? We should actually begin to head there ourselves. The Time draws near for me to awaken the other Accursed Crests.?
?But without a digidestined to link to, what good are they??
?Just because they don't have a digidestined doesn't mean they're powerless. Their powers are far stronger when linked to one another.?
Puppetmon frowned. ?But how??
?When they all have one digidestined to link to. Me.?

Well, if I can say more, then here it goes:

1) You're a very talented writer
2) You should be proud of this piece of work.
3) It's not confusing, so there's an A+ and a shiny sticker in store for you.

;) I'm done now...

:p Patience!

---Back to Gennai, the Agumons, and the Girls---
The five SnowAgumons conversaed briefly anmong themselves. Three stepped forward. ?All right,? one said to Ginny, ?send us into the Shadowworld.?
Cera and Ginny blinked. ?Huh??
Gennai smiled. ?Ah, the rubber band effect.?
?Don't look at me!? Cera exclaimed.
?Hey,? Ginny said, ?I don't even know how I did that!?
Gennai rubbed his forehead. ?Just try.?
Ginny clenched her fists and squeezed her eyes shut. She popped them open almost immediately again. ?But what about DarkNopteramon??
A SnowAgumon smiled. ?We'll worry about that.?
Ginny closed her eyes for a moment, only to open them yet again. ?How will I know how to bring you back??
?Ginny, just send them!? Gennai cried.
Ginny clenched her fists and closed her eyes one more time, but before she could open them, Gennai sighed. ?What now?? he asked.
?I don't think I can--?
Gennai nearly danced with rage. ?Yes, you can! Now hurry--the Digital World depends on it!!!?
?I can't--not without Angel.?
Everyone paused, and the realization hit Gennai. He smacked his forehead with his palm. ?Duh! Let's go find her.?

---Some distance away, Ben follows these events---
?Find Angel? Not if I have anything to do with it.?
Angel sat alone in her half-destroyed cottage. ?It's really too bad. This was a good place to live.?
?I know,? DarkAgumon sighed. ?But, we have work to do. We can't let our emotions overcome us.?
Angel suddenly felt very strange... ?I can't help it.?
DarkAgumon smiled ?Yes, you can!?
?No, I don't mean it like that,? Angel said weakly. ?It's Ben! He has something to do with this! I--Oh...? She fell to the floor.
DarkAgumon cried out. ?Angel! Are you all right??
Ben appeared, smirking. ?This is quite a show of emotion from the "Serious" partners.?
He looked down at Angel, obviously in pain. ?Oh,? he added, ?and did I mention that you are going to help me destroy the others? No? Well guess what, you are.?
Angel groaned softly, unable to move. ?How...did....you do this??
?You use Dark energy, you fool! It was really quite easy to gain control of you because of that.?
Puppetmon, who had neatly tied DarkAgumon up with a Yarn Ball attack, now looked up at his partner. ?Ben, the others are on their way here! What should we do??
Ben smiled evilly. ?Let them come, and face their "friends".?

---The Group in the Forest--
As the five Agumons, Ginny, Cera, and Gennai came closer to the cottage, they felt that something was wrong.
?Gennai--What?s going on?? Ginny asked softly.
?Something?s very wrong here,? he said.
All gasped as they came upon the ruin that was once Angel?s cottage.
?Oh!? Cera cried. ?Angel?!? She ran into the remains of the cottage.
Angel stood there. ?Greetings, Cera, Ginny...Gennai.?
?Angel, what happened here?? Gennai asked.
?Ben did this, and Puppetmon--but that was some time ago.?
Gennai nodded. ?Are you okay??
?Yes, of course,? Angel said.
?Where?s DarkAgumon??
?He is searching for Ben, to bring him here. He must be confronted and stopped.? Angel looked sad. ?I wish there were another way, this will only hurt the balance.?
?Angel, we need your help to bring Nekomon back to this world--can you help Ginny send these Agumons to the World of Silence?? Gennai asked. ?I must find Zero and the Child of Power and bring them here as well. Will you look after them?? Angel nodded. ?Good,? Gennai said. ?I will see you soon.? he disappeared.
Angel smiled coldly. ?Of course,? she said. ?Ginny, Cera, come here.?
The two girls moved toward her, somewhat uncertainly.
?Don?t you trust me??
?Oh--of course we trust you, Angel,? Cera said.
Ginny looked nervous. ?It?s just that...?
?Take my hands,? Angel instructed. Ginny and Cera shot frightened looks at each other.
Cera reached out her hand, tentatively, jerking it back from Angel?s touch.
Angel?s eyes flashed with anger. Ginny gasped at her, and Angel quickly regained her calm. ?You must trust me,? she said gently. ?Cera, Ginny--trust me.?
She reached out and grasped both their hands. Both girls cried out at the touch. Mari and Gryf leapt toward Angel, only to be tackled by DarkAgumon. Angel?s grip around the girls? arms tightened.?
?Angel what are you--ohhh....? Ginny felt suddenly faint. ?Unhhhh...? she sagged against the remains of the wall for support.
?Angel, stop!? Cera said desperately. ?Aaaah!? she clutched her head. This pain in her mind, she?d felt this way before--she felt sick as a wave of memories washed over her. Zero forcing his way into her mind... ?Ohhhh...? she whispered weakly, falling against Angel for support.
?Ginny!? Gryf let out a strangled cry. DarkAgumon shoved her fiercely into the ground. Mari looked at DarkAgumon in fear. He seemed to shimmer and change before her eyes. ?ToyAgumon?? she asked weakly.
Ben appeared, laughing. He snapped his fingers. ?Angel, drop them,? he said. The two girls fell to the ground.
?Ben, stop!? Angel said desperately. ?Please, please...?
Ben laughed again. ?But this is so much fun! Angel, stand.?
Angel was forced up from her kneeling position. ?Ben...please,? she begged.
Ginny groaned as she lay on the ground, drained of energy. ?What about the SnowAgumons?? she wondered silently.
Ben smiled at her. ?Oh, they?ve been taken care of,? he said. ?Don?t worry.?
Before Ginny could wonder how Ben had heard her thoughts, there was a great crash outside what was left of the cottage.
?What?s that?? Ben asked, obviously annoyed. ?Puppetmon!?
In a mind-dizzying moment, ToyAgumon/DarkAgumon came apart from each other into their seperate bodies.
?Ben?? ToyAgu replied.
?Find out what that crash was,? Ben commanded.
?There?s no need,? came a voice. ?It was me.?
Ben turned to see Zeromon standing where the door used to be.
?You again!?
At that moment, Gennai shimmered into existance, and Obtok with him.
?I?m going to stop you, Ben,? Obtok said fiercely.
Ben laughed. ?Do you want me to do to you what I?ve already done to them?? he asked, jabbing a finger at the girls.
?You won?t have the chance,? Zeromon said.
?What?? Both Obtok and Ben turned to look at him--but he was no longer, technically, there.
?What is going on?? Angel cried weakly.
For the world seemed to be spinning around them...and everything went black.

• 1 year later...
(I hope I don't get in too much trouble for this)

I am now bringing this topic back! I figured that maybe if I did, Sara would feel obligated to start posting parts of the story in here once again.

*builds a fort to defend him from....stuff*