OtakuBoards

Digistory: Entrance of Nightmare

Sara

Over a year ago, half a dozen people joined an RPG called the Digistory. Some of you may recognize the names: Ben, Shadow Zero, GinnyLyn, Obtok, cynic42, Angel Saturn Healer. Most of us have different names now, and a couple of us are still at OB.

Anyway, I still refer to it a lot in my posts, and a few members have emailed me, asking to read it. So...yeah. It's insanely long, but I thought I'd post the first part here.

Understand that this was written in many different styles, by many different people. I've sort of patched it together to make it easier to read.

Tell us what you guys think.

Meet the Crew:

Name: Angel
Digimon: DarkAgumon
Crest: Silence
Information: Little is known about her. Both her Crest and her Digimon imply darkness--in fact, she calls herself a Guardian of the Balance and knows much about the Digital World and its workings.

Name: Ginny
Digimon: Gryfmon, Nekomon
Crest: Peace
Information: A friendly girl with two Digimon. Neko and Gryf came to her when she was very young--about the same time she first acquired her crest. She struggles with the idea of destiny and isn?t always sure she wants to be a Digidestined

Name: Cera
Digimon: Marimon
Crest: Dreams
Information: Cera?s Crest of Dreams allows her to travel to the Digital World in her sleep, as well as the ability to enter/influence others? dreams. She and Ginny become great friends, partly because of their mutual confusion. ;)

Name: Ben
Digimon: ToyAgumon
Crest: Insanity
Information: The Crest of Insanity is an Accursed Crest--that of Reason, once it has been corrupted. Ben enjoys wreaking havoc with his powers of Insanity, and it is unknown if anyone or anything is able to contain him.

Name: Obtok
Digimon: Kunemon, Candlemon, Otamamon
Crest: Power
Information: Obtok does not appear in the story right away. We get the impression that he has been watching the antics of the Digidestined from a distance, and only steps in when he believes Ben is becoming too powerful. Although, like Zero, he enjoys fighting, he is a trustworthy character.

Name: Zero
Digimon: Zeromon
Crest: Miracles
Information: Little is known about Zero. Apparently he and Angel have had some kind of conflict in the past. Neither trusts the other, but they realize they must set aside their differences to unite against the growing power of Insanity. Strangely, his Digimon Zeromon is not always present, but rather seems to appear only when called.

Name: Kazuya
Digimon: Destroyed
Crest: Oblivion
Information: Very little is known about Kazuya. He is Zero?s older brother, and the two seem to have had a falling-out in the past. Each is determined to destroy the other, no matter what the cost.

Name: Oreta
Digimon: BlackAgumon [not to be confused with DarkAgumon], BlackGabumon, and DemiDevimon
Crest: Unknown
Information: Appearing in the beginning of Chapter Two, Oreta is Obtok?s ?evil? sister. Unlike Ben, she is not bent on destroying the Digital World, she simply wishes to rule it.

Name: Amanda
Digimon: Zaltamon
Crest: Faith
Information: Amanda appears much later in the story, meeting up with Cera and Ginny once they reach the Temple of the Crests.
The small black-colored Agumon walked up to the girl on the computer.
?Where else would I be?? Angel repeated.
?I don't know,? DarkAgumon admitted. ?I was just worried.?
Angel smiled. ?I understand, but you mustn't worry.?
?I never had any friends before,? DarkAgumon said. ?I guess I was just worried.?
?I haven't either,? Angel admitted. ?Not since I started living alone-- but that's why we have to stick together!?
DarkAgumon smiled. ?Yeah!?
?Now,? Angel said, ?who?s up for some ice cream??
?I am!?
?Well, let?s go to the fridge and get some!?

---Elsewhere in the Digital World, the same time---

Meanwhile, another Agumon and his partner stood in front of a strange building. The Crest Temple.
?I really don?t think we should be here,? ToyAgumon whispered.
?SHHH!? the boy--his name was Ben--hissed. ?Be quiet or we're gonna get caught! Huh? Hey, look! My tag is glowing!?
ToyAgumon rolled his eyes. ?I still don't see why you carry that thing around.?
?Remember what Gennai said??
?So what?? ToyAgumon asked. ?An old guy told you to search the digiworld for some scrap of metal to go in that tag. You're hopeless.?
?Be quiet!? Ben whispered. ?They'll hear us!?
?Aw, who cares?? The block-like digimon leaned against a wall. ?Whoa!? he cried out as the wall gave way and sent him sliding down a hidden tunnel.
?I said be quiet!? Ben said, rather angrily this time. ?Huh? ToyAgumon, where are you??
ToyAgumon hit the ground at the end of the slide-like tunnel--hard. ?Ouch!? Then, ?Ben! Ben! Where are you?? There was no reply. ?OH!? the digimon realized, ?He must be stuck inside the tunnel.? The digimon thought for a moment. ?Now, how to get him out of there? Oh, we?ll try this. Toy Flame!?
The flame shot up the pipe and hit Ben.
?Ow!? Ben exclaimed, sliding down the tunnel and landing in front of ToyAgumon.
ToyAgumon laughed. ?It's about time you got here. Come look what I found!? He pointed to a series of strange engravings on the surrounding walls.
?Whoa!? Ben exclaimed. ?They?re all crests! This is under the crest temple though--why are there crests down here??
ToyAgumon shrugged. ?Who cares? Just go see if one of them?s yours, so we can get out of here. This place gives me the creeps.?
Ben moved over to look at the designs. One in particular seemed to draw his attention. He gasped as the crest in question flew toward his tag, and slid easily into the slot.
ToyAgumon stared. ?That's the Crest of Insanity!? he exclaimed. ?Boy,? he muttered under his breath. ?It couldn't have chosen a better kid.?

---Back at Angel?s Cottage, that afternoon---

DarkAgumon?s face turned serious as he finished his ice cream.
Angel sighed. ?Something is wrong, isn't it-- in the digital world??
DarkAgumon nodded in response.
?Well, then...I guess it is our duty them to find out what is going on.?
The two friends stood up. Angel took out her black digivice and they left, heading towards the Crest Temple.
?Well...? Angel said, ?Where should we look to find the person who is breaking the balance??
DarkAgumon looked worried. ?I don't know.?

---In the Real World, that night---

A girl lay asleep in her bed, tossing and turning. Someone tapped her on the shoulder, and she awoke.
?Ginny?? asked Gryfmon.
?Are you ok?? Nekomon asked.
GinnyLyn shivered. ?I don't know...?
Gryfmon brought Ginny her tiger-striped Digivice. ?Something weird?s going on.?
Ginny and Nekomon both reached for the Digivice. The second that all three were touching it, the world seemed to spin around them. ?Neko! Gryf!? Ginny cried. ?What?s happening?!?
They were being sucked into the Digital World.
A few moments later, the trio stood uncertainly in front of the strange building Ben and ToyAgumon had been at before.
Ginny shrieked. ?This place, this building, it was in my nightmare!?
A light shown from underneath her shirt. Ginny reached and pulled the source of the light out. ?Why is my necklace glowing??
?Because that is the Crest of Peace...? Gryfmon began, ?...and that,? she continued, pointing to the building, ?is the temple of the Crests.?
?Whoa,? Ginny murmured, ?something's up.?
Gryfmon and Nekomon quickly digivolved to Tygermon, and Volunmon.
?Just to keep you safe, Ginny,? Tygermon reassured her.
?Let's go check it out,? added Volunmon.
Nervously, GinnyLyn agreed.

---Back at Angel?s cottage, shortly afterwards---

DarkAgumon looked up. ?There has been a disturbance-- some one has activated the crest of peace!?
Angel nodded. ?I agree, DarkAgumon-- let?s go check it out!?
The two walked through the forest and soon came upon three figures: a girl with a crest, and two champion Digimon.
?I think it is they, who have taken the crest of Peace,? Angel murmured.
?Yes,? agreed DarkAgumon, ?Although I don?t think they are the ones causing the disturbance. Just the same--I think I should digivolve.?
Angel nodded, and took out her digivice. It began to glow. ?I call upon the power within me, and release the darkness and silence that I and I alone posses, By the power of the crest of silence, Dark Agumon, warp digivolve to--BlackWarGreymon!?
Angel leapt up and sat on BlackWarGreymon's shoulder, and the pair walked out into the clearing. There in front of them stood Ginny, Tygermon, and Volunmon.
?We would like to welcome you to the digital world,? Angel began, ?as it seems you are a digidestined and have two digimon. As guardians of the Digital World, BlackWarGreyMon and I must ask: are you the digidestined with the Crest of Peace??
GinnyLyn was terrified at the enormous presence of BlackWarGreymon. Tygermon and Volunmon moved closer to her, ready to fight if need be.
Angel cleared her throat. ?Let me repeat myself--?
?I heard you,? Ginny said nervously.
?...And??
Ginny bit her lip. ?All I know is that I have had this necklace with me all my life. Ever since I was little. Ever since--?She stopped speaking suddenly, looking at her two Digimon.
Volunsmon finished for her. ?Ever since we came to her as little ones, Bitomon and Dandemon.?
Tygermon nodded. ?We have protected her and that which she did not know she protected all this time.?
?We ask that you do not endanger her in any way,? Voluns added, eyeing Angel and BWG, ?for we do not wish to fight you.?
Tyger agreed. ?Ours is the way of peace, but if you are who she saw in her nightmare, we will be forced to keep you at a distance.?
?Let your friend speak for herself,? BlackWarGreymon commanded.
Ginny trembled, and suddenly began to cry. ?I...I don't know! I've never been able to explain any of this, and now the dreams are becoming nightmares, nightmares that are real. I didn't know a place like this existed. Why--why am I here??
Angel watched all this quietly. A sudden movement overheard caused all to look up.
GinnyLyn screamed.
?It's him, the one in my last nightmare! Please, oh please, go away! I don't want any fighting!?
The figure stood on a ledge above them, his sharp teeth gleaming in the light.
Voluns looked nervous. ?We could really use SaberLeomon right now--he's really good at convincing other Digimon that it is better not to fight.?
Tyger frowned. ?Sometimes, in order to keep peace, one must fight.?
?What IS that thing?!? Ginny cried.
?You don?t want to know,? Angel said tersely. ?A VERY bad digimon.?
?Daemon,? BWG hissed.
The dark figure leapt down, and BWG, Tygermon, and Volunmon all rushed to meet him head on.

---Somewhere Nearby---

Zero groaned as he hit the ground. ?What they hey--??
A little ways away were sounds of a battle. ?Alright! No way am I gonna miss this!? He glanced around. Zeromon was nearby. Good.
?Ready, Zero??
?Heck, yeah! Let?s go!? They ran into the clearing, where the battle was just beginning.
Ginny sobbed. ?Make it stop, make it stop!?
Zero glared at her. ?You?re a digidestined--now act like one!?
Angel gasped. ?Zero!??
Zero smirked. ?So we meet again, Angel--this time, I am the stronger!?
?Never mind that; it is not important. Help us!?
?Duh.?
But after only one attack from Zeromon, Daemon... disappeared.
Zero laughed. ?I thought he would put up more of a fight...?
Angel glared at him. ?You younger digidestined make me laugh. That monster is still there--can?t you feel the darkness? It has just left to the dark world... It is his stronghold, and the only place he can be destroyed. And don't worry GinnyLyn, we wont harm you, BWG and I will never destroy a digidestined or a digimon.?
BlackWarGreymon nodded. ?Only if we must do it to protect the digital world. Then we must.?
Angel smiled. ?Till next time, Ja Ne.?
She stepped into BWG's hand and sat on his shoulder again.
BlackWarGreymon nodded. ?Lets get out of here.?
The strange pair walked back into the forest.

---Later, at Angel?s Cottage---
Angel looked at her partner. ?We have to go to the world of Silence, don?t we??
?Yes.? BlackWarGreymon looked somber [as always!] ?But you will be at advantage. Any other digidestined would be weakened, but you will be strengthened, since you are the digidestined of darkness and silence.?
Angel cheered up. ?And that is why you are my digimon partner, and it all turns out for the best.?
She took a deep breath. ?Ready?? she whispered.
?Ready.?
They flickered out of the Digital World, and into another.

---Ginny?s House, that evening---

Ginny sobbed quietly into her pillow
Nekomon peeked into the room. ?Any change??
?Naw, she's crying because she's happy!? Gryf said sarcastically.
Neko looked hurt. ?Don't take it out on me, we got to talk to her.?
Gryfmon sighed. ?Yeah, you're right. Sorry.?
Both digimon climbed up onto the bed, near Ginny's head.
?Ginny?? Gryf asked.
?How are you feeling?? Neko added.
Ginny?s voice was muffled by her pillow. ?G'way.?
The digis looked at each other. ?Huh??
Ginny looked up. ?I said, go away!?
?Oh, Ginny,? Neko said. ?You don't mean that.?
?Yes, I do. Go back to whatever place you came from and leave me alone!?
Both Digimon looked shocked. Gryfmon began to cry.
Shh,? Neko whispered. ?Be strong, friend.? he turned to Ginny. ?Ginny, whether you know it or not, you are DigiDestined and--?
?NO!? Ginny exploded. ?I refuse!? She tore the Crest from her necklace and threw it at the wall. It slid into the laundry basket.
Gryfmon was sobbing uncontrollably now.
Neko picked Crest out of basket and handed it back to Ginny. ?You cannot refuse destiny. You have been chosen, and you need to accept.?
?And if I don't?? Ginny demanded.
Gryf: sniffled. ?Please... please accept...?
Ginny looked from Gryf to Neko, then to her Crest. ?What about the nightmares??
Neko looked serious. ?I can't explain those. But please Ginny, do not refuse your destiny.?
Ginny stared hard at the Crest. Her hand closed tight about it, and her eyes shone with a fierce light.
?I accept.?

---Somewhere, Sometime---

Ben watched one Ginny's nightmares with interest. ?This is so cool--I can make other people crazy with this crest.?
Toyagumon frowned. ?I really don't think you should be making people insane, especially other digidestined...?
Ben grinned. ?I know it is a bit rude--I mean barging in on peoples dreams, but it's fun. Watch this!? With a quick thought, he created Gryfmon and Nekomon in a cage.
?That ought to push her over the edge.?

---Cera?s House, close to midnight---

Cera woke up with a start. "Marimon?" she called.
"Here!" The rookie digimon appeared from under her covers. "What's the matter? Did you have another one of those dreams?"
"Yes," she said softly.
"Which one was it?"
"It was the girl... the girl with Gryfmon and Nekomon. Something's wrong with her."
"What do you mean, wrong?"
"It's not supposed to happen like that!"
"Cera? Are you okay? I have no idea what you're talking about!" Marimon was worried. What was going on with her partner?
"Something's wrong with her dreams.... they're being...twisted...or something." Cera sighed. "Oh, I don't know. I'm sorry, Marimon. I shouldn't have bothered you."
Marimon looked at her friend. "You're not bothering me. It might be important, Cera. Tell me what's wrong!"
Cera shook her head, trying to clear it. "I try to send her dreams, but when she gets them, they're...wrong. She's having nightmares, Mari! Am I doing that to her?" Cera was frightened. She had never had her talent go wrong like this before. "I should just stop." She hugged her knees to her chest.
Ever since she was little, she'd had strange dreams. Dreams that took her to another world. A world full of creatures called Digimon. The very first time she had a dream like that, she had met Kitmon. When she woke up, Kitmon was still with her. Kitmon had later digivolved to Marimon.
She could also send other people dreams. She had discovered this by accident, a long time ago. She could talk to people when they were sleeping, and send them memories or pictures. Lately she had been trying to send them to a girl she had once seen in the Digital World. But things kept going wrong. Some one, or something was twisting the message.
The Crest of Dreams was slowly turning into the Crest of Nightmares.

---Somewhere, Sometime---

Ginny wandered about in a strange...yet familiar...place.... ?Gryf? Neko??
?Ginny!? It was a girl?s voice, one she did not know...
Ginny cried out. ?Who's there??
The voice was upset, as though talking to herself. ?It's wrong, it's all wrong!?
Ginny looked around, terrified. ?Who are you? Where are you?!?
In front of her, Gryfmon and Nekomon appeared in a cage.
?Ginny, help us!? the Digimon cried
?I--I don't know how!? Ginny whispered.
They turned to her, dark scowls on their faces.
Gryfmon hissed. ?Of course she doesn't.?
?She's not a true DigiDestined,? Neko growled.
The cage began to move backwards. Ginny became terribly aware that she must stop it, or something awful would happen. ?But what about what you said, Neko?? Ginny asked desperately.
?I lied.?
The girl?s voice grew urgent. ?No, don't listen to--?
?We don't want to be your Digimon anymore,? Gryfmon said coldly.
?--them, it isn't real!? the voice finished.
Ginny thought desperately. ?But my Crest?!?
She pulled it out. The two Digimon glared at it, and it disintegrated.
?What happened?!?
Neko glared at her. ?You aren't worthy.?
?You will never be worthy to save us,? Gryfmon said.
The cage disappeared. Ginny cried out. Something swirled around her....
The voice again. ?Ginny, you must remember.?
Bitomon and Dandemon appeared before her, the tiny Fresh Digimon trembling.
?Please Ginny--? Bito said.
?Save us, save us all!? Dandemon cried. ?Find the others! We are all in great danger!?
A dark mist covered the tiny digimon, and Ginny knew they were gone. She was alone in the strange-but-familiar world. The mysterious voice tried to reach her, but no longer could. Ginny dropped to her knees, holding her hands to the sky.
?Come back, please!? she sobbed. ?I promised I would be a DigiDestined, please! Come back...?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cera this is great stuff!!!! I love it. Are you going to start it up again? Because I thought that I might could maybe *please* add a character...Riley and Fawkemon.

Name: Riley
Digimon: Fawkemon
Crest: Understanding
Information: Riley is only 14 years old. He and Fawkemon have just been put together two years ago, while he was at camp. *heh. I don't know what else to put*

Oh, Cera, I [i]love[/i] this story!!!

Methinks we should still try to start a new one--see, the thing that made ours different was that we weren't digivolving right away or doing the whole "That is a digivice and I am your partner" bit, like most RPGs do.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Oh, Cera, I [i]love[/i] this story!!!

Methinks we should still try to start a new one--see, the thing that made ours different was that we weren't digivolving right away or doing the whole "That is a digivice and I am your partner" bit, like most RPGs do. [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah. Wasn't it great? hehe...everyone just sort of...had their digimon already.

And if you guys think that this tiny little section was long....wow.

We never did finish the story, and it's over 100 pages.

---Nearby, in the strange dream-world---

Angel watched from BWG's shoulder.
?What is she doing here? She cannot withstand this, not like I. It is not her place to be here.?
Ben, meanwhile, was laughing hysterically. ToyAgumon looked worried, wondering if anybody could hear them.
BlackWarGreymon looked at his partner. ?Angel, I hear something. Someone.?
?Where??
BWG pointed.
Angel nodded. ?All right, we get whoever is out there, then get Ginny out of here. She does not belong here.?
ToyAgumon pulled on his partner?s sleeve. ?Um, Ben? I think they've spotted us.?
Ben?s eyes lit up with a maniacal light. ?So? Let them. Soon they will discover what the Crest of Insanity can do.?
?Oh, Ben...?

---Far away---

Cera looked at her digimon. ?Mari, I...?
?Yes??
?We've got to do something, it's getting much worse.?

---Back in Ginny?s dream-world---
Gennai appeared. ?What is going on??
Angel looked at him. ?Ben has gone berserk. He's invading Ginny?s dreams and turning them into nightmares...?
Gennai looked, and saw Ben?s Crest. ?Uh-oh. He's got one of the Accursed Crests! He has been taken over by the Crest of Insanity! There is only one thing that can help those two now. That is...?
Angel looked at him. ?is what??
?Themselves. I will help Ginny. You--Go, find the Child of Dreams.?
Angel nodded.

---The Digital World---

"Mari?? Cera asked nervously. ?Where are we?"
"I--I'm not sure...I've never been here before." Cera looked around herself. It was a dark forest, full of shadows and dark corners..."I'm scared..."
"I'm here," Marimon said. "Don't worry..." The darkness seemed to swallow her voice.
"Oh, Mari..."
From somewhere behind them, a branch snapped.
"Ahhh!" Cera shrieked, spinning around.
Marimon growled deep in her throat. "Who goes there?"
A dark figure stepped out from the shadows. "Don't be afraid," it said.
Mari stared at the dark digimon. "That's an Agumon...I think..."
"You think?" Cera whispered. "How about know?"
"What do you want?" Marimon hissed at the strange digimon. "Don't you dare scare Cera!"
The digimon did not move. It looked from Marimon and Cera over it's shoulder, obviously waiting for some one.
"I am DarkAgumon," the digimon said. Another figure stepped out from behind a tree.
"And I am Angel."
Cera stared wide-eyed at them.
"I can help you, Cera."

---Back in Ginny?s Dream, in the World of Silence---
?Ginny,? Gennai said. ?Where is your crest??
Ginny bit her lip, close to tears again. ?I don't care really, I just want--? her voice cracked-- ?I just want Gryf and Neko back.?
?Where is your Crest?? Gennai repeated.
?It was destroyed.?
Gennai raised his eyebrows. ?Really? Is that really what you think? Or are you just attempting to deny that which you are??
?No! I want to be a DigiDestined!?
?And I want to be 20 pounds lighter, but it ain't happening,? Gennai said. ?Well, except that we are in your dream right now.? He sucked in his chest, and immediately lost twenty pounds. ?Your turn.?
Ginny blinked at him. ?For what??
?The Crest.?
Ginny closed her eyes, silently concentrating. The Crest appeared in her hand. Ben appeared beside them.
?All right Gennai, if that's how you want to play,? Ben said darkly, ?you?d better be ready for when I?m up to bat.?
Gennai turned to him. ?Ben, listen, the Crest--it's possessing you. You need to stop this nonsense.?
Ben grinned. ?Why? I'm having too much fun. You are annoying me--begone.? With a wave of his hand, Ben brushed Gennai into nothingness. Ginny shrieked.
?It's just a dream,? Ben said condescendingly. ?None of this is real, relax.?
Ginny glared at him. ?Why are you here??
Ben grinned. ?If I told you, that would spoil it all.?
?Anotherwords, he doesn't know either,? Toyagumon muttered.
Ben just laughed insanely.

---Back in the Digital World---

?Here, ride up on BWG's shoulder, and I'll explain all on the way,? Angel said.
Mari eyed the Angel and her digimon. ?I'll walk, thanks.?
Angel looked down at the small fox digimon. ?In order to restore the balance, you need to trust me.?
Cera looked from Mari to Angel, and back again. With a deep breath, she accepted Angel's hand.
Mari just growled and jogged to keep up with BWG.

---Ginny?s Dream, in the World of Silence---
Eventually, Ben stopped laughing. ?All right, Ginny. I already got rid of Gennai--Now it's your turn.?
Ginny paled, stalling for time. ?But what have I done to you??
Ben shrugged. ?Nothing. None of this is real, anyway, so what does it matter??
Ginny screamed. ?Gryf! Neko! Please come back--I need you!?
Ben laughed. ?None of that now.? He raised his Crest high.
Toyagumon protested. ?No, Ben, please don't!?
Ben cast a look at him. ?When did you start being such a wet blanket? Watch what I can do!?

---Somewhere else---

Zero frowned. ?The crest of Insanity is way too strong. I?ve got to stop Ben--but how?? His mind raced.
?Ben, Ginny, and Gennai are in a dream...but in the Digital World, dreams can become reality. So no matter what Ben does there, he?ll be able to do here as well...I?ve got to get into the dream to stop him.?
Zeromon looked up at him. ?Why not go there the same way Ben did??
Zero glared. ?Gee, if I knew how he did it, that might be a good idea. But guess what--I don?t know!?
Zeromon?s eyes flashed. ?Use the Child of Dreams.?
?Child of--use her--but--OH! Zeromon, you?re a genius! Come on, we?ve got to find Cera!?

I would like to be in one of your fics, also.

Here is my info:

Name: Bent Metal
Digimon: PenUmbramon and DemiHalomon
Crest: Change

Bent Metal, PenUmbramon and DemiHalomon have been together longer than any of them remember. Bent Metal has trained with his digimon in a cave at the south of the digital world for five years and since then has become the founding member of the DPA. He himself symbolises the Yin and Yang situation the digital world must stay in to function properly. He understands the powers of light and darkness must be equal in order for there to be balance and strives to make sure that either side doesn't imbalance the other.

HEEEEYYYYY!!!! Since everybody is so excited to be on a RPG, why won't you look at the bottom of my siggy? I REALLY,REALLY need players (hint:you should scroll few pages forward in my thread, coz the beginning is just talking about a fic-story -the thread makes a transformation in certain point).

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEE JOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i]
[B]maybe you could type it all up. and post it in attachements.then weoculd... oh never mind.really nice story cera. [/B][/QUOTE]Mmmm...I could do that, I think....

It might take a while...I'd need to have the motivation to go through and change the format. Not a lot of work, but my computer's having issues right now.

All my word processing documents are Appleworks...not compatible with anything else in the world, lol...

Guest Talen Avalon
I could help you out with a new RPG. If need be, I can create one on the spot! Uh, did I just brag about that? Sorry, I'm new. I just want to fit in and make friends. So, forgive me if I start sounding like I am now...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renamon [/i]
[B]Wow that is a really good story. I especially like the part when Ben's arm is cut off [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. [I]I'm[/I] the Ben in that story. I created him, I wrote about him. He is me! Just wait till later in the story and it gets even better.

Oh yeah, Cera. Thank you so much for bringing this back. I'm really glad.

When you put it as an attachment though, it's harder to read. I think you should keep it the other way.

Ben.
*blinks*
Ben?
*blinks again, rubs eyes*
[i]BEN?!?[/i]
*promptly faints*
*Well, sorta. Actually, I wave Beelzemon over toward me.*
Beelze: *sarcastically* Whaddaya youse want?
Me: I've fainted...re[i]vive[/i] me?
Beelze: O_O;;;; WHA...?!?
Me: Re[i]vive[/i] me. *I promptly "faint" again.*
Beelze: *looks quite embarrassed and curls his tail, uncertain what the heck is going on*
Me: *Bounces up, eyes blazing* I said reVIVE me you lousy excuse for a winged BAT! *aims to kick him in the rear, but Beelzemon quickly bolts before any real damage is done.*
Beelze: *faint* [size=1]Weirdooooo![/size]