Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
you can't [I]get[/I] gogeta in final bout, I think you are talking about ssj4 son gokou since he is by far the most powerful in the game, or you might be talking about vegetto....
Posted
you can't get gotenks in final bout, and there is no use getting the secret characters because you can't save the game, so you might as well just use the cheat everytime you play the game to get all the characters....
Guest toriyama_son
Posted
I beg to differ, but you can get Gotenks, and you can get Gogeta in DBGT Final Bout


Gotenks - Beat the game 9 times on hard difficulty without continuing and bingo. He is a playable character, very cool attacks and very difficult to hit because of his small size.

Gogeta - I don't know the conditions for Gogeta, but he is a playable character as well. He is just a palatte swapped Vegetto, same moves and everything, even the same voice, but he is on there nonetheless!
Posted
DB: Final Bout has got to be the worst of the 3 PSX games... i don't care who you can play as it's still slow and boring for the most part.... much rather play Ultimate Battle 22/27 and Idaninaru DragonBall Densetu than Final Bout
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
huh? I don't remember gotenks being in final bout :confused:

at least, not ssj3 gotenks
Guest SSJ 3 Gotanks
Posted
it's Dragonball GT final bout and I know someone that dose
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
you stupid newbies! that ain't gotenks in final bout, thats ssj goten! learn your ****ing dragonball for gods sake! ya can't even ****ing tell the difference between ssj goten and gotenks! :flaming:
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yes, and your just sinking to the newbie level making an idiot out of yourself. Just correct the ppl, no need to get into your period. You sound like your three. What's wrong w/ saying a simple sentence like "That's SSJGoten not SSJGotenks." Personally I don't give a crap about the game, but the swearing for no reason has got to stop.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you can't [I]get[/I] gogeta in final bout, I think you are talking about ssj4 son gokou since he is by far the most powerful in the game, or you might be talking about vegetto.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sephiroth, what have I told you? It's Super-4, [I]remember![/I] Don't make me put it back in my sig... :smirk:
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Sephiroth, what have I told you? It's Super-4, [I]remember![/I] Don't make me put it back in my sig... :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

And you too. Who gives a crap whether its SSJ4 or Super 4, Super 4 doesn't make any sense and even in the original DBGT video, Gokou says "Well looks like your suprised and didn't expect Supaa Saiyajin 4." He doesn't call himself some idiotic thing like Super 4, then what the hell is a Super 3 or a Super 2, Super Saiyajin 4, is an SSJ4, and that's pretty much it in a nutshell.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

And you too. Who gives a crap whether its SSJ4 or Super 4, Super 4 doesn't make any sense and even in the original DBGT video, Gokou says "Well looks like your suprised and didn't expect Supaa Saiyajin 4." He doesn't call himself some idiotic thing like Super 4, then what the hell is a Super 3 or a Super 2, Super Saiyajin 4, is an SSJ4, and that's pretty much it in a nutshell. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's like that because Toriyama didn't have as much to do with DB-GT as he did with DBZ. If Super Gokou 4 or Super Vegita 4 had been in DBZ, it would have been SSJ4.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
sorry altron, its just that I'm always shouting and swearing on the boards, its just the way I am
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]sorry altron, its just that I'm always shouting and swearing on the boards, its just the way I am [/B][/QUOTE]

its aiight, np
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
of course I'm correct, you moron :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...