OtakuBoards

Anyone got Dragonball Final Bout?

Digital_Saiyan

Guest toriyama_son
I beg to differ, but you can get Gotenks, and you can get Gogeta in DBGT Final Bout

Gotenks - Beat the game 9 times on hard difficulty without continuing and bingo. He is a playable character, very cool attacks and very difficult to hit because of his small size.

Gogeta - I don't know the conditions for Gogeta, but he is a playable character as well. He is just a palatte swapped Vegetto, same moves and everything, even the same voice, but he is on there nonetheless!

Guest Deranged Gerbil
you stupid newbies! that ain't gotenks in final bout, thats ssj goten! learn your ****ing dragonball for gods sake! ya can't even ****ing tell the difference between ssj goten and gotenks! :flaming:

Guest Altron Gundam
Yes, and your just sinking to the newbie level making an idiot out of yourself. Just correct the ppl, no need to get into your period. You sound like your three. What's wrong w/ saying a simple sentence like "That's SSJGoten not SSJGotenks." Personally I don't give a crap about the game, but the swearing for no reason has got to stop.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you can't [I]get[/I] gogeta in final bout, I think you are talking about ssj4 son gokou since he is by far the most powerful in the game, or you might be talking about vegetto.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sephiroth, what have I told you? It's Super-4, [I]remember![/I] Don't make me put it back in my sig... :smirk:

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Sephiroth, what have I told you? It's Super-4, [I]remember![/I] Don't make me put it back in my sig... :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

And you too. Who gives a crap whether its SSJ4 or Super 4, Super 4 doesn't make any sense and even in the original DBGT video, Gokou says "Well looks like your suprised and didn't expect Supaa Saiyajin 4." He doesn't call himself some idiotic thing like Super 4, then what the hell is a Super 3 or a Super 2, Super Saiyajin 4, is an SSJ4, and that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

And you too. Who gives a crap whether its SSJ4 or Super 4, Super 4 doesn't make any sense and even in the original DBGT video, Gokou says "Well looks like your suprised and didn't expect Supaa Saiyajin 4." He doesn't call himself some idiotic thing like Super 4, then what the hell is a Super 3 or a Super 2, Super Saiyajin 4, is an SSJ4, and that's pretty much it in a nutshell. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's like that because Toriyama didn't have as much to do with DB-GT as he did with DBZ. If Super Gokou 4 or Super Vegita 4 had been in DBZ, it would have been SSJ4.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]sorry altron, its just that I'm always shouting and swearing on the boards, its just the way I am [/B][/QUOTE]

its aiight, np