Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]OK listen to this...I am so dumb. I skate down to Starbuck's to get a coffee and to take some pictures for my art project. Anyway I walk in and there is an extremely fine (I'm talking drop dead gorgeous fine) blonde girl about my age ordering with her friend, and I'm thinking *dang!*. So I order I take some pictures, I sit down, I drink my coffee and I am just leaving when she says loudly 'Buff Boy' (for those of you who don't live in England "Buff" means good looking, really good looking. So anyway, I stick my head back through the door and smile, then I walk away, I don't ask her for her phone number or anything. Then I go up to the next Starbuck's in my area take some pictures and comeback the same way. This time she and her friend are on the opposite side of the road, and she does it again but louder 'BUFF!'. Yet I smile, wave and walk on, I do nothing... Am I a complete and utter fool or what.[/B] [B]Well the kinda good thing is she[/B] [I]Might[/I] [B]Live in my area meaning I may see her again and be able to redeem myself. [/B] [I]Maybe[/I] [B]OH MY GOD AM I DUMB[/B] :bawl:
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Ask if you can take her pic for your project. It looks like you might have a good chance there.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]You're not dumb...you're shy. If you keep kicking yourself in the behind because of missed oppurtunities, then what does that tell you?

...it's telling you to [b]take innitiative[/b]! Without it, you'll never get anywhere with your new lady friend ;)[/color]
Posted
[B][color=darkblue][size=3][font=century]If I were you I'd start hanging around that Starbucks a lot more. Drink plenty of espresso and latte's. Sleep there if nessesary.
Just kidding. Listen to Son Goten & BabyGirl. They've got it right.[/B][/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Like Son Goten said, if you see her again, ask if you can take her pic. Then you can start up a conversation. ;) You're just shy. Nothing wrong with that.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Thats if you see her again, I bet I would do the same thing, i'm a very shy guy. I don't know how I got my girlfriend, lmao.[/SIZE] :laugh:
Posted
Or you can just contiue to be shy.
I'm shy and a lot of girls at my school like me because I don't boast and brag and walk right up to the first good looking chick that crosses my path.
Of course there is always the chance that if you continue being shy you will lose her interest...
Your call dude!
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]Well, you got two strikes already, I have a feeling your next chance may be your last. Don't let it by this time.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Or it will just be the third time the charm. As they said before, you are just shy. I am shy. And I am pretty sure a lot of other people on this board are shy. There is nothing wrong with it. The more you get to know her (if you see her again) the less shy you will be around her. Good luck ;).[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Ask if you can take her pic for your project. It looks like you might have a good chance there.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

But don't ask her for a naked pic. You don't stand a chance then!
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

But don't ask her for a naked pic. You don't stand a chance then! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]lol. you show me yours i'll show you mine. lol[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

But don't ask her for a naked pic. You don't stand a chance then! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Lmao, hey it might work, lol. No, no it won't, unless she's.........nevermind.[/SIZE]
Posted
just converstaion.its been said before. well she obviously likes you. just talk to her get to know her.get a picture and a number and then you cant take care of the rest.
Posted
[color=indigo] Yep, you are pretty stupid ;) But don't worry we all have these moments. I have figured out a new plan that I am going to start to implement. Everytime I don't talk to a girl that I am interested in, I am going to have a friend punch me in the stomach (my original plan was to have someone kick me right in the family jewels, but I do want to have kids someday).

Depending on how much of a masochist you are, this may or may not work. Personally, I prefer to avoid pain whenever possible.[/color]
Posted
[B]Thanks guys, but I kinda was allready gonna just go up and talk to her if saw her again anyway, but it was nice of you guys to take the time to try and help.[/B]
[QUOTE][I] Originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/I]

[B]But don't ask her for a naked pic. You don't stand a chance then![/B][/QUOTE]
[B]LoL I'm not [I]that[/I] stupid....[/B]:D
[B]But thanks again all, I appreciate your input[/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...