Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
::Rolls eyes:: opinions opinions, geez bet you had a bad day, and no it aint a pile of crap, it's a good show if ya watch it! I can't believe they let you off your leash!


-GoldScorpion78
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]::Rolls eyes:: opinions opinions, geez bet you had a bad day, and no it aint a pile of crap, it's a good show if ya watch it! I can't believe they let you off your leash![/B][/QUOTE]

My day was OK, nothing too extreme either way.

And yes, it really is a poor excuse for a TV show, even one intended for children. The animation is awful and it is so ridiculously dumbed down I'd be insulted if I were a kid.

They don't keep me on a leash because that would be inhumane.
Posted
[color=indigo]It is not [i]that[/i] bad of a show. I'll watch it if there is nothing else better on. Though I usually watch Comedy Central so that keeps me entertained more than anything, but it is not like [i]Ed, Edd, and Eddy[/i] is the reincarnation of [i]Barney & Friends[/i] :nervous:[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I like that show, you don't have to dog it so much. I think it's funny for a kid's show, the way they are always just trying to find some change so they can get a jawbreaker. That show plays true to reality about the popular kids in the neighborhood and the "dorks". It's a whole lot better than letting your kids watch DBZ. If you would like to hear my rants and raves on that, check out the forum General Anime, the thread "Just a Thought..." and see what I have to say there.[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I fell that it is a good show I get a good laugh out of it when I watch it. My favorite characters have to be Plank,Ed, then Edd (Double D), then the canker with the blue hair, and finally Naz. I have been watching it since the first episode which aired like 2 or 3 years ago.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I think that the show is funny, too. My favorite character is Eddy. He's so funny and he thinks he's so cool and so smart, when all of his plans backfire. And then I like Ed...he's crazy...I just wish he would take a bath... I like it when he says "Butter toast!" and "Dig a hole Dig a hole.." Okay, I'm losing my mind, going on and on about Ed Edd n Eddy...eek...[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]
Lol, this is pretty much the only show I will watch on CN, unless I'm really bored and nothing else is on. I like Ed "I like chickens Eddy", it actually makes me laugh (which alot of shows don't do, cept for Trigun)
[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I know this is off topic, but if you want a show to laugh at, watch Nadesico. It's really good anime, too, if you haven't already seen it.

I watch all of the Cartoon Cartoon shows on CN except for I am Weasel...I hate that show...and I don't care for Sheep in the Big City, either. But I love all of the other ones. :D[/color][/size]
Posted
Yeah, my fav. quote is, "I have no idea what you just said, Double D." and it thought it was sooo funny when double d immitated ed and said, "Buttered Toast!". Well sorry wrist cutter, it's just that I was angry and I'm sorry. But anyway, it's just personally my favorite show on CN, you dont have to like it.
Posted
I watch that show when there isnt a cool movie or better stuff to watch. The show is funny. Its probably the funniest shor on CN. I like when Ed says " Yes I am" and when he acs really stoopid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...