Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1]The internet is life for me...:(

O well *contiues posting spree*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
that's me as well, I mean just look at my post's per day.
:bawl:
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
If I had the ability to play all those cool online games, I dare say that I'd be on the internet alot more than I am now....I'm trying to save up for broadband now....-_-
Posted
I wouldn't call myself 'addicted' but um... close enough.
It takes me 15 min to finish a report and the rest of the time, I watch tv, draw and surf the internet at the same time, for the rest o the day.
Posted
No addiction. the internet is a great source of info. So as long as you spend your time wisely, even an addictiction can be a god thing.

I probably spend to much time online. But I enjoy it more then other things. I think you should do the things you like in life. Theres no reason to do things yuo dont like when you can do something you like.
Posted
I wouldn't call it an addiction, more like a sickness you know.
A sickness that can't be cured, the uncurable sickness, *walks off mumbling*.
Posted
It can be cured.....by your parents throwing out the modem. ;) Man I hated when they did that....:flaming: I find that if I'm away from the internet for more than one day, I get withdrawal symptoms....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...