OtakuBoards

- Armageddons Refugees -

DeathKnight

[color=crimson]In The Year 2002, Life was... Well, Still Just Life. Things Were Slowly Shifting Back To Normal In The United States, While Elsewhere, Worries Over Pakistan And India Continued To Grow.

In this time, Jehovah's Witnesses continued their preaching about Armageddons Arrival Being Close At Hand. Many People Turned A Cold Shoulder, Not Believinig The Controversial Message That The Witnesses Proclaimed.

I Remember My Father Commenting On How "Utterly Rediculous" The Idea Of Armageddon Was.

But, In The Dawn Of 2003, Things Took A Downward Death Drop To Hell. Literally. At The Call Of The Rogue ArchAngel, Satan To Most, Many Nations Began To Rise Up To Challenge Relgion, To Destroy It From The Face Of The Earth. Uknown To Them, Granting Satan Victory And Satisfaction. God's Fury Upon His People's Cries Finally Was Unleashed, And Armageddon Started In Siberia, The Remote Location Fitting To God Because of The Distance It Was From Most Human Life.

In One Years Time, The Lead Of The Battle Had Gone Back And Forth, At Times Hope For God Seemed Dim, And At Other Times Satan's Dark Dreams Seemed To Be Over.

In The Midst Of The Battles That Erupted Constantly, Was Man. The Loss of Life Was Heavy For Man, As The Battles Waged Closer and Closer To Home. Undead Began To Rise At The Call of Satan, And Soon God was only Intent on Surviving, His Children Being Cast Into The Back of His Mind As Satan's Army Continued To Push Him Back Twards The 3 Gates Of Heaven. One Located Where Eden's Center Was, The Second Being Over Mount Everest, And The Third Being In The Center Of The North American Continent.

Now, As The Battle Rages Around You, You Flee With A Group Of Other People From Your Home Town. Mixed emotions Reign, As Your Town is Destroyed in A Puff of Smoke...

Now, Shall You be Evil, Holy, Or Heroic? Or Is Your Destiny, Not Yet Set...

Name:
Soul: [Evil- For Satan; Holy- For God; Heroic- For Man; Or Not Yet Known. Please Select Between Those Three ^^' If You Choose A Fourth, I'll Have To See Your Choice, And See If It Is In Line With the RPG ~.~]
Skill: [*shrugs* Keep it real, people ;P]
Weapon: [Try it keep it 2003 ish. O.o Or use a Medevil type weapon. I think you guys can handle this fine... -.-]
Bio: [optional]
Personality/Appearance: [optional]

I'll post mine later....o.o[/color]

[COLOR=seagreen]Name: Astralyas Lir Wallflowers, or...just Aster.

Height: 5'7"

Soul: Heroic, with the ability to become Evil

Skill: Assasination.

Weapon: longblade, two silver daggars

Bio: From the northern mountains, Aster is normally calm and solemn. She took the death of her family very hard, and tends to keep to herself. Aster hates accepting help of any kind, even if it means her death is at hand.

Personality/Appearance: Cool and serious, in one word? Saturnine. Wears knee high black boots, black leggings and tank top. Red gauntlet on her left arm. White skin, long silver hair, slender figure.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]Name: Prometheus Gorgon (Pyro for short ;))

Height: 6' 3"

Soul: Evil

Skill: Pyrotechnics

Weapon: Broad Sword, .45 Colt

Bio: Prometheus is a product of a broken home since he was a child starting about the age of 4. His parents began to fight constantly. His father would not let his mother leave, threatening to kill Prometheus if she did. When he came about the age of 9. His father was killed in a bar fight. Rumor goes around it was actually his mother that killed him as he sat alone at home with his slut of a baby-sitter. Details aren't needed for that. His mind has been corrupted enough. Often Prometheus would resort to self-mutilation. The pain of his wounds screaming in his mind, drowning out everything that went on aruond him. Often he would do this through burning himself. After a few years, he developed almost an immunity to burning pain. So he began just to play with fire. At the age of 16 he burned his house to the ground. No one died (an unfortunate event in his mind), and the cops just assumed it was and accident. He and his mother moved into a split-level apartment with no plumbing. At the age of 18 he finally went out on his own, even though he had no place to live. He got a job at a pawn shop the sold illegal weapons in back. He didn't care, it made him enough money to afford a decent apartment, even though it was in a bad neighborhood. He bought his own weapon for protection, but stole the ammuntion whenever he needed it. His broad sword is also stolen from the pawn shop. At the age of 22 he quit his job to live one year on his own before everything around him disappeared, and his corrupt and twisted soul was all that was left...

Personality/Appearance: [later][/color]

[color=crimson]Name: Ken Howell

Height: 6'5"

Soul: Unknown

Skill: Minor Mechanical Abilities; Fist/Dagger Fighting.

Weapons: Sawed Off Shotgun, Fists

Bio: Neglected as a Child, Ken learned to depend mainly on himself, the shortcomings of others obvious in his eyes. He never wanted to work in a group in school, and often wanted to work alone when the group work came into play. As he grew older, his hate was obvious twards Adults and most 'popular' kids in his school. He learned to release his emotions via Street Fights. His foster Parents died in the razeing of his town, and his emotions have run dry and caused him to become Full of Animosity.

Personality/Appearance: Silent, Cold, Full of Thought and Hate. Rarely comments in discussions, and doesnt really show that he cares, or wants to care. Wears black shirt with torn bluejeans, and a black vest where he carries his Shotgun ammuntion and several other tools. his shoes are Combat boots, and his hair is spiked upwards, and it is colored black, with some blue areas....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Name: Prometheus Gorgon (Pyro for short ;))
Height: 6' 3"
Soul: Evil
Skill: Pyrotechnics
Weapon: Broad Sword, .45 Colt
Bio: [post it later]
Personality/Appearance: [later]

As of now, I have to go eat dinner :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! PIRO'S IN ANOTHER RPG! YAY! :cross:

Ok, my character's a bit different, cuz Ken said I could...:P

Name: Blight

Height: 6' 6"

Soul: Programmed for Evil, but since he's sentient, he may choose otherwise.

Skill: Warfare

Weapon: Beam Saber (D-Type), Buster (Fox-III T7 Buster)

Bio: Blight recently activated at the beginning of the Armageddon, not knowing his creator. All that he does know is that he loves killing and any type of violence. But yet he absolutely hates the demons. But that doesn't mean he's exactly on good terms with God, either. He's rather intelligent, being that he's a robot (Reploid/Cyborg actually), and is resistant to heat and the cold.

Personality/Appearance: -Attachment-

Also, remember that since he's a robot, that he doesn't have a limitless supply of energy. He has to shut down once in a while if he uses up too much energy. And he's not immortal for once... Just able to repair himself (to an extent).

Edit: Ok, so I've been spriting too much... What's wrong with that?

Name: Dallas Von

Height: 5"11

Soul: Heroic

Skill: Marksmanship and Martial Arts

Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Sai (2)

Bio: Dallas is a Japanese American born in New York, were he signed-up for the service at the age of 17. Showing promise he quickly shot up in ranks becoming one of the best snipers in the service. Other then that is life is a mystery.

Personality/Appearance: Long brown haired, blue eyed with a fair build he fixes in with almost any crowd

Name: Destyr
Height: 6,2
Soul: Neutral
Skill: Highly skilled in all forms of martial arts and also weaponry
Weapons: Triple Bolt Crossbow, Twin Dostovei Pistols and 308 Bolt action sniper Rifle
Bio: Just a guy trying to make his way through the cruel, cruel world
Personality/Appearance: Black hair, Brown eyes and Long black trenchcoat

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Edit: Ok, so I've been spriting too much... What's wrong with that? [/B][/QUOTE]

why do i get the feeling neil is loosing the precarious grip that he has on sanity? sprites- projects for the not quite normal

Name: siren kojia
Height: 5'11''
Soul: heroic/holy
Skill: small skill with herbal remedies and animals majors in summoning
Weapon: a katana and a athame
Bio: her mother as her mother before her and so on have been trained extensivly in the wiccan arts... as a wiccan siren belives wholy in the rule of three...however she considers fighting on behalf of a friend a noble and worthy...she is devoted to serving athena and hectate...
Personality: holds honor in regard...views life as sacred and is lothe to end it... is protective and loyal
Appearance: siren has long black hair held tightly in a braid... her clothes are dark green and her eyes are a silvery grey

name:Jessi Hikatsu

height:6'3''

soul:not yet known

skill:martial arts/street fighter

weapons:6"switch blade/small dagger

Bio:unknown

Personality/Appearance:Jessi has shoulder length brown hair and eyes that resemble chips of ice. Her past remains unknown to all except herself as she has no one to relate to or depend on... never the less she feels she has a lot to prove and decides that even if it goes against her morals...she'll help human kind to become stable once again.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Unholy Newt [/i]
[B]Umm, people. This RPG started ages ago, why are people still signing up? [/B][/QUOTE]

Because DeathKnight has not declared this sign-up closed. Until he does that, this RPG will get bigger and bigger, more full of good and bad RPGers alike.

My two cents. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Unholy Newt [/i]
[B]Umm, people. This RPG started ages ago, why are people still signing up? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]So?

If an RPG starts, it doesnt mean more people cant join. O.o... The more the merrier...[/color]

[B] Ok This is my first RPG ever so here it goes, I know I'm a bit late but still:

Name: Kojin 'Quick' Sakuya Jansen
Height: 5'11''
Soul: Heroic
Skill: Kung Fu, Tai Chi, High Inteligence
Weapon/s: Kendo Stick, Samurai Sword.
Bio: His father was another dis-believer, but his mother new th day would come when the land would be scorched by the battle of the heavens. His mother gave him the sword, it was her fathers and his fathers before him but before that it was made by a smith in a remote part of China. The Kendo Stick he bought when he first began to take classes, which was when he was 11, his master kept it for him when he went on holiday etc.

Personality/Apearance: Wears a chinese kung fu training suit with his Sword strapped to his back and his kendo stick in his hand (face see atachment -ignore writing-). He feels a responsibility to the remaining innocents since his parents died in one of the first battles, he has been staying with his master, bringing home injured peoples from all over. Very loyal.[/B]

[URL=http://www.boomspeed.com/shinyhappy/Cloud-remade.jpg]Kojin's face (ignore text)[/URL]

[B] PS If I am too late please tell me and I will delete my post.[/B]