Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticDarkElf [/i]
[B]theirs a 20% chance he'll make it.. and well its not to good but I love him to much to give up with out a fight[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal][size=1]Think of it this way: 20% is a [i]lot[/i] better than 10%. Or 5%. You gotta keep your chin up, alright?[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Hrmm.. just out of curiosity, do you know what they used to poison the dog? There are a number of things that could poison an animal. Antifreeze, poison ivy extract, and all sorts of other stuff..

Good luck with your dog.[/color]
Posted
If you really want my advice on how to get revenge: Have the dog checked out if it dies. If the surgeons can find the cause of death, beat your neighbors the legal way. They'll suffer more in the end if you do it that way.

-Justin
Guest Raven131
Posted
Hey Dani, so sorry bout Bear. I was gonna write in your "revenge" thread but some jerk locked it. That is so awful you never told me someone poisoned him. the same thing happened to Smokey remember. It's not over, we'll get' em. Don't feel sad hun. He's in a better place. Gonna miss Bear =`(. Love you sis.

You're Sis,
~Bunni~
Posted
I feel so bad for you...
Really I do.
Many of my pets have died.
A lot of people might say that you should get over it.
They might say that it won't help to cry because he's gone.
He's not really gone though.
You still have tons of good memories of him.
He will always live on inside of you.
;):)
Guest Raven131
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i]
[B]I just read your Revenge thread.
I already have ideas in the works...
I'll PM you tommarow...
This will be good..:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

OoOo this is great. We won't let those jerks get away with this Dani! Fight for your rights!
Posted
I think it's time for this topic to be locked, as well. But I'll give you all a chance to get it back on track. We all know how much of a jerk I am. :)

-Justin
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]God, I wish I had something better to say than "I'm so sorry," but I don't. I feel so insensitive. But coming from me, anything more sensitive would sound sarcastic.

I'm sad over his death. That's all I can say.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticDarkElf [/i]
[B]Its ok Now I gettin Revenge! [/B][/QUOTE]You're getting revenge? .....on who exactly? :whoops:

Don't let it worry you too much, I mean, 15 years old for a dog [i]is[/i] a fairly long time, as Justin mentioned. I know it's hard, but if you try and stop thinking about it alot, you'll feel much better. And maybe even soon, you'll be able to get a new dog....:D Otherwise, I'm sorry.
Posted
I know exactly how it feels to be sad. (cries) Check out the thread I posted on the lounge just now. We're just two sad people, huh? (actually, I feel more guilty than sad)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...