Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I think my nans gone senile, Heres a scan of what she gave me for my Birthday (Its my B-day today :D) : [url]http://www.members.aol.com/vudukanaka/cat.jpg[/url] IT would prolly make sense if I was a cat lover or something, anyway I pis s myself with laughter everytime I see it. I love my nan :D (and I cant wait to go senile)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Your nan?!? What's a nan? Yer mom, grandmother....who knows. Even though I didnt see the pic, I'll take your word for it that yer "nan" is a few fries short of a happy meal..[/COLOR] :laugh: :D
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I see we have a large selection of choices in the poll....
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Your nan?!? What's a nan? Yer mom, grandmother....who knows. Even though I didnt see the pic, I'll take your word for it that yer "nan" is a few fries short of a happy meal..[/COLOR] :laugh: :D [/B][/QUOTE] in the UK, a "nan" is often referred to as your grandmother....
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] in the UK, a "nan" is often referred to as your grandmother.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Ohh......Sank oo, man of unlimited knowledge...[/COLOR] :cool:
Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=coral]Ohh......Sank oo, man of unlimited knowledge...[/COLOR] :cool: [/B][/QUOTE] heh, mo moshkila (no problem)....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 heh heh, thanx :D ...that cat scares me, I think im gonna have to hide it....
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 what is the point to all this if theres only one answer?????
Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I just had to show u all the wierd looking cat.......... I mean ...what kind of B-day present is that?!?!?!
'King Sephiroth Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 i think it may be one of the gayest presents i've seen, your nan was probly high.....not just high, extremely stoned like this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :confused: :confused: :laugh:
Transtic Nerve Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I wanna cat! Then I wanna name it Fred! and then I'm gonan put fred on the floor... on Poo-chan's floor, cause her floor's name is fred too... and someone lives in her gay fridge too... and her brothers just as insane as she is hehe.... We can dress fred, the cat, up like Kyo-chan! YEAH! Whee this will be fun ::goes off to have a tea party with fred and fred::
Transtic Nerve Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]Can I come to the tea party? :) [/B][/QUOTE] will you bring Chi-san and Kaoru? :)
Little Gohan Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I see we have a large selection of choices in the poll.... [/B][/QUOTE] hm, yes...... this choice will unravel many mysteries to come
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I wanna cat! Then I wanna name it Fred! and then I'm gonan put fred on the floor... on Poo-chan's floor, cause her floor's name is fred too... and someone lives in her gay fridge too... and her brothers just as insane as she is hehe.... We can dress fred, the cat, up like Kyo-chan! YEAH! Whee this will be fun ::goes off to have a tea party with fred and fred:: [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Hey Voodoo, is Transtic by any chance your Grandad?roflmao![/b]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [b]Hey Voodoo, is Transtic by any chance your Grandad?roflmao![/b] [/B][/QUOTE] I may be insane, but I'm not old.....
conpiracymonki Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I may be insane, but I'm not old..... [/B][/QUOTE] [b]*gulp* I'll er,...keep that in mind (never mess wit a Mod, they have sharp eyes)[/b]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [b]*gulp* I'll er,...keep that in mind (never mess wit a Mod, they have sharp eyes)[/b] [/B][/QUOTE] hehehe I'm not affraid to say I can be insane at times (refer to posts above) and i don't have sharp eyes... they are actually fairly oval like and mushy..... hehehe they feel weird :: pokes eye out:: ahhhhhhh!!!!
Aya Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I wanna cat! Then I wanna name it Fred! and then I'm gonan put fred on the floor... on Poo-chan's floor, cause her floor's name is fred too... and someone lives in her gay fridge too... and her brothers just as insane as she is hehe.... We can dress fred, the cat, up like Kyo-chan! YEAH! Whee this will be fun ::goes off to have a tea party with fred and fred:: [/B][/QUOTE] The floor isn't mine, sadly... I was babysitting for my online friend, and when she found out I forced young men to sit on Fred, she said she'd never let me do it again.. :( I do have Brad living in my fridge, but he should only be taken out in the likely event of a jalapeno attack... We can dress the cat like Kyo! Kyo's our manwhore, still, right? He needs to work, grr...he's doing less work than Jamie, even..^_~ And your name is Mrs. Nesbit, Vegi. :)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i] [B] And your name is Mrs. Nesbit, Vegi. :) [/B][/QUOTE] How am I supposed to get any business with that name!? And yes, Kyo is still a manwhore... a very good one at it... now if we could only get hide to stop humping the doors.....
Aya Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] How am I supposed to get any business with that name!? And yes, Kyo is still a manwhore... a very good one at it... now if we could only get hide to stop humping the doors..... [/B][/QUOTE] You'll work very well with that name, you sexy manwhore... ;) Kyo needs to start giving me some money, then.... I think the hide-clones are a lost cause...those poor doors...*shudder*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now