Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]
I was just thinking about him, and remembered how funny he is. Does anyone watch hi show? I especially like it when he brings animals on or does "Jay Walking"
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]Okay, I don't even know who Jay Leno is. I think I should be embaressed now....-.-;;;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, I think EVERYONE knows who Jay Leno is...

Anyway, Jay Leno is the host of the Tonight Show... the show that Johnny Carson used to host till he retired and Leno took over. He has the same time slot as David Letterman, except Letterman in on CBS and Leno is on NBC. SO yeah.... maybe he's not broadcasts overseas....
Posted
[color=royalblue]
She doesn't live overseas :p


Anyway, I love Jay Walking, it's when he goes out on the street and asks the STUPIDEST, easy questions, and they film the people who actually get it wrong. "Who rode on the 'Mayflower'" random person: "uhh.....Bill Clinton?" or something stupid like that :p
[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]O.o Jay Leno is pretty funny...

I think Conan is more funny, since he is so spontaneous...

Jay Leno has a more layed back kind of funny... O.o..

I dunno where i'm trying to go, but Jay Leno is very coo...[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]
I actually like Conan more too. Except for all the cheesy things (like the christmas ghosts), but that was meant to be cheesy :p
[/color]
Posted
I'm not really into those kind of shows, but I catch Conan and Leno occasionly. My dad used to love Leno, but lately, he says that Leno's jokes are gettting...well, cheesy. :D
Posted
Yeah i think conan is way funnier!!!!!I like whats hes name the dog that insults people im sure u know who im talking about he's funny azz hell did anyone see when he went to that theather and all those star wars fans were out there waiting for it to open he was clowning them bad!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
I don't know if anyone watches these...

But I'd rather watch Insomnia or Prime Time with Jiminy Glick on Comedy Certral any day.

Jimminy Glick is one of the funniest shows on right now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Yeah i think conan is way funnier!!!!!I like whats hes name the dog that insults people im sure u know who im talking about he's funny azz hell did anyone see when he went to that theather and all those star wars fans were out there waiting for it to open he was clowning them bad!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]
Actually, I think I like Conan more. Anyway, I saw that SW thing, someone put it up in OL. It was hillarious! "And now begins the ceremonial beating of toys."

Dog: How old is your baby?
Nerd lady: 2 months (I'm guessing)
Dog: Oh, so that's the last time he'll ever see female genetailia?!

Haha, that skit was funny.
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Yeah i think conan is way funnier!!!!!I like whats hes name the dog that insults people im sure u know who im talking about he's funny azz hell did anyone see when he went to that theather and all those star wars fans were out there waiting for it to open he was clowning them bad!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]:D
  • 6 months later...
Posted
[color=red][b]Jay Leno and Conan O'Brian are the funniest late night show hosts. I watch them everynight, never miss a show.[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...