Guest ProudClod Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 Um..yeah..ok Piromunkie, all I was trying to say was that the next dragonball series could start off with Goku and Vegeta jr. I was totally aware of what you posted, but if I had just said Goku and Vegeta, people would think: "who is this idiot, a series with two [I]main[/I] characters". I know its over, its in fact over as over ever will be, who said anything about restarting it, I suggested what couldve happened, not whats would happen. And what facts are there to face, I know, you know it, everyone knows it, Dragonball is over 10 years old, of course its over.
PiroMunkie Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ProudClod [/i] [B]And what facts are there to face, I know, you know it, everyone knows it, Dragonball is over 10 years old, of course its over.[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Meh, except for the nubbies (new dubbies) that think it is something that just started. You haven o idea how many of them I run into just here in this city... Anyway, let's get back to talking about Pan, lol.[/color]
Sephiroth Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo] Anyway, let's get back to talking about Pan, lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *smacks hand on forehead* what is it with all these pan fanatics on these boards, yeesh, lol....
PiroMunkie Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]*smacks hand on forehead* what is it with all these pan fanatics on these boards, yeesh, lol....[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Meheh, you have [i]no[/i] idea. We're talking 338 pictures of her on my computer, lol. 15.8 Megabytes. I can't say they are all different. I know there are a few doubles, probably about 6 pairs of doubles, but the rest are all different. Why do I have them you ask? No reason. Just to have them. :)[/color]
kakkarot ssj4 Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 i dont have any pictures on my computer...dont have the memory...i hate old computers and i dont have the money to get a new one... pan rocks!!!!
Avalon Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Hey! Don't diss Pan! She is one of the stronger females ever shown in the whole series! I don't see anybody talking about Bra. She was one of the weaker ones next to Marron. So don't diss her!
PiroMunkie Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i] [B]Hey! Don't diss Pan! She is one of the stronger females ever shown in the whole series! I don't see anybody talking about Bra. She was one of the weaker ones next to Marron. So don't diss her![/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]Whoa, settle down there. No one said anything bad about Pan. People [i]shouldn't[/i] be talking about Bra because this isn't a topic about her. And Pan [i]is[/i] the strongest female fighter in the entire series.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now