OtakuBoards

Vegetto and Gogeta power levels?

Shadow Night

I was just wondering who is more powerful, Gogetta or Vegetto. This may seem like a stupid question to those of you who know everything but apart fom the obvious advantage of the Vegetto fusion being permanent is there a power difference? And can a fused being such as Gogetta be seperated if he takes to much damage? Also once the Vegetto fusion takes place does he need to wear the poterra (?!) earing to remain fused? Thanks!

[color=royalblue]
No, he doesn't have to wear the earring to stay fused, and there is no real way to tell which one is stronger, because they stop keeping track of PL's, but...I am guessing Gogeta is stronger because he shows up later in the series. Also, I was just counting if they stay normal, if you count how Gogeta can go SSJ4, Gogeta is much stronger.
[/color]

[color=indigo]It is never really told which fusion is stronger than the other. They are weighed against each other mainly by their advantages and disadvantages. With the earrings (I'm unsure how to spell their actual name so I'm not going to try and come off looking like an idiot) the fusion is permanent as it won't wear off after a certain amount of time. This fusion also takes less effort to perform since you just have to put one earring on each warrior. The fusion dance however, it only lasts so long, and you have to get the dance correct or else you're going to end up really fat, or really thin and old like. :p

Overall, the earrings provide the most convenience, but they can only be used once between a pair of warriors. Whereas the dance fusion you jsut have to wait a half an hour or an hour before you can do it again. I would say that if Vegetto were to fight Gogeta on the same level, Vegetto would win because he stays Vegetto, but Gogeta will go back to Gokou and Vegeta after a period of time. In the long run though, Gogeta is stronger because he eventually gets to the Super Saiya-jin level 4 stage.[/color]

well, Vegetto is the strongest and the DBZ episodes. In the movies, Gojita is.

overall, Gojita is the most powerful of the two.

power levels: (approximate guesses)
----------------
Vegetto: 6,000,000
Gojita (DBGT SSJ4): 360,000,000
Gojita (DBZ Movie 12): somewhere between 6,000,000 and 100,000,000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shadow Night [/i]
[B]I was just wondering who is more powerful, Gogetta or Vegetto. This may seem like a stupid question to those of you who know everything but apart fom the obvious advantage of the Vegetto fusion being permanent is there a power difference? And can a fused being such as Gogetta be seperated if he takes to much damage? Also once the Vegetto fusion takes place does he need to wear the poterra (?!) earing to remain fused? Thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats a good question. I dont think that they have to keep the potarra earings on. Gogeta ends up being more powerfull in the end.

and Riff-Raff, dont try and guess pl's. They stop keeping track of them.

Sayign that vegitto is the strongest is a matter of opinion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RiffRaff [/i]
[B]well, Vegetto is the strongest and the DBZ episodes. In the movies, Gojita is.[/B][/QUOTE]

You're right on one point: Vegetto is the strongest in DBZ. But, in the movies, SSJ3 Kakarot (Movie 13 with the Hildengarn) is the strongest, as we only saw Gogeta in SSJ form.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RiffRaff [/i]
[B]Vegetto: 6,000,000
Gojita (DBGT SSJ4): 360,000,000
Gojita (DBZ Movie 12): somewhere between 6,000,000 and 100,000,000 [/B][/QUOTE]

...You are SO far off. At 6,000,000, FRIEZA could've defeated Vegetto, as Frieza's maximum power when he fought SSJ Kakarot was 12,000,000.

As for SSJ4 Gogeta, Majin Vegeta's power level is around 360,000,000...

Here's more realistic numbers:

Vegetto: 600,000,000
Gogeta (Movie 12): 525,000,000 (as we only see him in SSJ *1* form)
Gogeta (DBGT SSJ4): 800,000,000

Damn newbies...

power levels in numbers are kind of silly.
i also want to point out something already mentioned in a different way; since the dance isnt for good, they can go back to normal after winning and then use it again another day. of course it still has the obvious dis advantage. i also in opinion think its logical to say that gogeta in movie 12 compared to veggeto in the buu saga, gogeta is stronger. this is only opinion and i dont think there is a way to prove other wise.
of course you could say that since veggeto had to use a bunch of attacks(including big bang) to get buu and gogeta used a few actual phisical hits and just one energy attack to get janenba; gogeta is stronger.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[b]...You are SO far off. At 6,000,000, FRIEZA could've defeated Vegetto, as Frieza's maximum power when he fought SSJ Kakarot was 12,000,000.

As for SSJ4 Gogeta, Majin Vegeta's power level is around 360,000,000...

Here's more realistic numbers:

Vegetto: 600,000,000
Gogeta (Movie 12): 525,000,000 (as we only see him in SSJ *1* form)
Gogeta (DBGT SSJ4): 800,000,000

Damn newbies... [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn morons. Oops, did I say that?? Listen very closley, as this has been stated numerous times around this forum......POWERLEVELS WERE STOPPED BEING TRACKED AFTER FURIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now drop it, and move on with your lives.

[color=indigo][size=1]Don't mind the edit. I just took out the big space that was in the quote so this post didn't take up so much unneccesary space.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo]He didn't say they were the actual numbers. He just said that they were more realistic as compared to what RiffRaff put in. They are still just an estimate.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

And as far as I remember, those numbers came directly from theOtaku.com...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

Damn morons. Oops, did I say that?? Listen very closley, as this has been stated numerous times around this forum......POWERLEVELS WERE STOPPED BEING TRACKED AFTER FURIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now drop it, and move on with your lives.

[color=indigo][size=1]Don't mind the edit. I just took out the big space that was in the quote so this post didn't take up so much unneccesary space.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm......Not to be smart, but I thought they stopped after the Trunks Saga. Well at least thats what I saw and heard and seen at some point. Just thought you outta know.

power levels are kinda funny cause they did stop in the tv stuff after trunks, but then in majin buu they come back with baba dee or bibi de which ever, point is that they are also on cards that you can get and those things are from official sources and for charectors like ss3 gotenks or any other person. i think power levels are just to trivial to "worry" about. although i do think the whos stronger questions, are intresting to think about.
i still say gogeta.