Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]I think that Dragonball Z movies 1 - 4 have been shown in America, but not in Britain... I hope that Cartoon Network aren't giving the movies to the Canadian company to do the voices/sounds for them, that would be terrible...[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I think that Dragonball Z movies 1 - 4 have been shown in America, but not in Britain... I hope that Cartoon Network aren't giving the movies to the Canadian company to do the voices/sounds for them, that would be terrible...[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

[I]shudders at the thought of that.[/I]

I hope that that wouldn't happen.
Guest Chris
Posted
hey, what's so bad about canadian actors? i'm not saying i like them. i don't think i have ever even heard them. do they do the voices in the us?
Posted
Hmm i live in Canada and they have showed all movies up to Lord slug which was the last (one ervy monday) the voices for Goku and other regulars sound the same as in the show, though i was not psying much attention to it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=teal]1. I dont think they're ever gonna show the movies over here.

2. I haven't heard canadian actors so I dont know if they're good or not. Wouldn't they just be the same as American actors (except they say aboot instead of about - what's up with that maybe someone from Canada could tell me)

3. Who's does the voices of the eps we watch. Are they American actors?[/COLOR]
Posted
I dunno about other people but i have never heard someone say aboot and i myself do not say it. BTW we do not all live in Igloos or hunt polar bears either. :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]I dunno about other people but i have never heard someone say aboot and i myself do not say it. BTW we do not all live in Igloos or hunt polar bears either. :p [/B][/QUOTE]


Whoever said that didn't know Canadians very well...

All Canadians play hockey and drink Lebatt's.

Duh..
Posted
[B]If you live in the UK and you watch Dragonball Z:

The Canadian actors were brought in and they have been doing the voices/sound effects/music for the series since the episode after Trunks warned Goku of the androids and they have done a poor job of it... If CN do allow them to do the movies I will be very dissappointed, as I'm sure a lot of you will be..[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LittleFluteSan [/i]
[B]


Whoever said that didn't know Canadians very well...

All Canadians play hockey and drink Lebatt's.

Duh.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that we do :D (and its Labatts)
The funny thing is U have Canadian actors voicing the chacracters in th UK, While in Canada it seems like we get the same actors as in the US. Weird
Posted
[B]I suppose it's a Canadian company working in England, they're called AB productions or something like that.

Have any other movies past movie 4 been shown in the US?[/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...