M. Son Gohan Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 Does anyone know the name of the cat on Dr. Brief's shoulder? He does call it kitty a lot, but in a Namek ep. he called it Scratch. Does anyone know?
zidane11 Posted June 9, 2002 Posted June 9, 2002 He might have just told to scratch something. I've never heard his real name before.
Guest Chris Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 mabee he said scratch meaning darn or something and said it while looking kitty. kitty is either his name or he has none. you here most of the character's names soon after you meet them.
kakkarot ssj4 Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 ive never heard him call it scratch..just kitty.. i believe ssj3 is right..
SSJ Pud Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 I am pretty sure his name is Scratch, he reffered to him as that in the show when he said "Scratch here has logged many hours as a scientist" or something like that when talking to chichi. And all the character profiles i ever seen call him scratch.
Transtic Nerve Posted June 10, 2002 Posted June 10, 2002 If you heard Scratch in the dubbed episodes it's probably wrong. I've always heard him call it "kitty"....
Ryo Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 Yea...I think the cats name is Kitty. Im not totaly sure of it but...I think that is it.
Chaos Posted June 11, 2002 Posted June 11, 2002 The cat's name is indeed Kitty. In the Namek Saga, while Dr. Briefs was creating Kakarot's space ship, he said "What do you think, Kitty?" Therefore, since we heard no other name besides Kitty (and we hear "Kitty" quite a few times), we must assume the cat's name is Kitty.
Sephiroth Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 I like to call the cat Fluffy McNoodle, have no idea what it's real name is though, but I'll go along with TN....
Guest Saiyangohan2002 Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 Yes. Scince Dr. Briefs only calls it "Kitty" the name in the dibs must be Kitty :drunk: But i was wondering as i read this post. What is the original japanese version for Kitty's name?
SS Vegeta Posted June 12, 2002 Posted June 12, 2002 He calles is scratch in the dubs. He calls it Kitty in the subs. :angry3:
Guest Chris Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 his name is kitty in the duds too. the scratch thing is probably a misunderstandind.
PiroMunkie Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 [color=indigo]Ok, this topic is getting nowhere fast. All I am seeing is a bunch of the same posts, just by different people. If you would like to further continue what the cat's name is. Look it up online. Topic Closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts