Guest cloricus Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 Hay look at that! Harlequin can watch TV! I think you will find that in that TV serries that fact was inaccurate. It was a very primitive version of smallpox called some thing completely different. (Which I cannot spell.) Please in future keep to the topic. I will not respond to any posts on this topic so do not bother Harlequin.
The Harlequin Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]What are you talking about? I did this in year 8, and I was studying the Mayans for a long while before that. So I'm familiar with the basics.[/font][/color]
Guest cloricus Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 I'm sure you have Harlequin, and I'm happy for you.
Amphion Posted June 16, 2002 Posted June 16, 2002 True. Actually they did do quite well, for the Spaniards to be as advanced in technology as they where. Well they were not that advanced but they were more advanced than the Aztecs. I misunderstood your post. I did miss the "reletive" part. Harlequin is right though, small poxs was devestating to many of the Indian civilizations.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now