Nekkyo Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 i wrote this poem when i had to visit one of my cousin's graves.. but i couldnt do it.. i sat in the car and stared.. Death Kept me Away The fear of Death kept me away. Thats why I didn't visit your grave today. The thought of you in that coffin, Sent my heart a'stoppin'. I walked by the cemetary, Wondering if I'll get less weary. The fear of Death kept me away. Thats why I didn't visit your grave today. I hope you forgive me and understand, for I would not stand it if you were mad. Someday, you'll see, I'll come in that cemetary. i hope you guys like it..
Boo Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 *Sniffle* He must be proud to have such a cousin :cry: If it depends on me ; 9.9/10!
Nekkyo Posted June 14, 2002 Author Posted June 14, 2002 ^_^ thank'ee kindly. yeah.. he was one of my favorite cousin. he got shot.. by his own brother. his little brother found a gun and he pointed it at my cousin and he said "bang bang tracey your dead" and pulled the trigger. my cousin thought it was a fake gun *tear*
Mist Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 You talk so casually about it. Its very disturbing. Anyway, the poem was good. 7.5/10 You could have done more with your rhyming for it, and you could have made it a bit longer. All in all, though, it was very good!
Nekkyo Posted June 14, 2002 Author Posted June 14, 2002 well.. i'm scared to death of death.(no pun intended what so ever) i have necrophobia.. and when i talk or think about it i kinda shake and get all cold.. but when i lose a loved one.. and i talk about it.. its numb to me.. so i just say it.. and be done with it.. but that poem.. gosh.. :bawl: i cant rhyme for the life of me.. i'll post my other poems so you can see.. i cant rhyme.. and long poems.. kinda arent my thing too often. short and to the point is how i do it..
Guest Shift Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]I hate the idea of death, the idea of not living, the idea of not breathing. I never want to die :([/size][/color]
Nekkyo Posted June 15, 2002 Author Posted June 15, 2002 thats how i feel.. but it happens to everyone sometime or another. i've almost been able to accept that thought. but it terrifies me.:nervous:
Empathy Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 death is a factor of life...its not so much the art of being dead that scares me...its the fear that I'm GOING to die...and that that day is always coming closer, with every second. Something that was in the future is now in the past, and I will to one day....I guess its time that really scares me...sometimes I'll sit down and think about it...and then I'll start crying...I dunno...I guess we all feel a bit the same way...
Biida Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [COLOR=crimson] Mmmm... Good poem, I like it. Although it may be short, in total it sums up quite well the fear and nervousness you felt of facing death, and also of your almost regret and pain for not going.... 8.6/10 And as for facing death... Yes, I'm scared, but when you die, you just die. We all face it, sometimes sooner than later, or even sooner than we should. Maybe part of me [i]is[/i] anxious to die... Who knows.... [/COLOR]
Boo Posted June 30, 2002 Posted June 30, 2002 [QUOTE]Someday, you'll see, I'll come in that cemetary. [/QUOTE] That was a good part. :( Forgetten to tell it in my other post here.
vegeta rocker Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 I feel for u. I kind of have a similar view to nekkyo except IM NOT AFRAID OF DYING IM AFRAID OF DEATH, if that kakes any sense to any of you.
Nekkyo Posted July 8, 2002 Author Posted July 8, 2002 it makes perfect sense. i'm scared of death has a whole. to me.. death is nothing. no emotion, no memory, no sense of time or anything. just.. a black void.. oky gotta stop talking about it. and sorry it took me a long time to reply to anything on these boards. i just came back for being gone for a week.
Boo Posted July 8, 2002 Posted July 8, 2002 I may speak of luck that no family further than my grandma/pa has died. They're all still allive. Only my greatgrandma died. Oops! We shouldb't discouse death nomore. Sorry.... But still I think the second part was really good and I mean really a 20/10.
Mist Posted July 10, 2002 Posted July 10, 2002 [color=red][size=1][QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i] [B]I feel for u. I kind of have a similar view to nekkyo except IM NOT AFRAID OF DYING IM AFRAID OF DEATH, if that kakes any sense to any of you. [/B][/QUOTE] Um, that didn't [b]make[/b] sense to [i]me[/i], but it's okay...[/color][/size]
Nekkyo Posted July 10, 2002 Author Posted July 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i] [B][color=red][size=1] Um, that didn't [b]make[/b] sense to [i]me[/i], but it's okay...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] i guess what he's saying that the thought of death scares him. the the process of dying doesnt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now