OtakuBoards

dragonball wish

kakkarot ssj4

you know the wish they made during the frieza saga...

to revive all the people killed by freiza...

well wouldnt that revive all the people from planet vegeta that he killed?? and everybody else frieza killed??

then everyone would of been on planet earth cause that was there next wish....

instead of just the nameks..

that is a major mistake in dbz...

No offense, but you sound like that annoying kid that just keep rambling on about ntohin and pauses for 3 seconds after every fragmen of a sentence to make sure his point is brought across to everyone, even if they don't care....

Regardless, you watch to much dubbed crap.... I believe they specifically said "EVeryone killed by Furiza on Namek" or something to that extent....

yea i dont think thats a mistake worth trying to point out, theres a ton of stuff every time they try and translate. like when vegeta showed up after blowing up babi dees ship. in the dub funi it had the supreme kai saying something like "no, no , youve got to get away" in the real stuff he read vegetas mind and already knew vegeta was planning on giving up his life.
its the language gap. and just plain censoring.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]you know the wish they made during the frieza saga...

to revive all the people killed by freiza...

well wouldnt that revive all the people from planet vegeta that he killed?? and everybody else frieza killed??

then everyone would of been on planet earth cause that was there next wish....

instead of just the nameks..

that is a major mistake in dbz... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=teal]That is actually true and I've thought about that before, but, and here comes the big but, as I always say we shouldn't look into it too much. If the story works, it works! (It looks like everybody is digging into you! I agreed with you before I made my point so technically, that's not digging!)[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
you can't really call anything a mistake in the english one because they probably just translated wrong. Want a funny example? If you guys have seen Nadesico and I'm sure you have.
How do you spell guy in in ***.? Gai, right? And in english its guy, follow me? Theres an episode, agggghhh, can't remember which one, where akeeto is painting the word guy on this little fighter. Since the version i saw was dubbed and the symbol for I looks kind of like a y upside down, long story short? The robot ended up with the word GAY on his shoulder.

Nope ur right. It was probably a mistake.

BTW: Goku died on namek too when he tried to stop Fieza for wishing inmortality, but it was so shortly that it doesnt counts on the death list. He died, fell into the lava, beacame revived by the dragon and became stronger because he died.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B]Nope ur right. It was probably a mistake.

BTW: Goku died on namek too when he tried to stop Fieza for wishing inmortality, but it was so shortly that it doesnt counts on the death list. He died, fell into the lava, beacame revived by the dragon and became stronger because he died. [/B][/QUOTE]

It wasn't a mistake, as Transtic pointed out, in the subs it says all the poeple killed by Frieza on Namek. It was a mistake by Funi not to add that in. One more thing, Goku didn't die while he was in the lava!!! I hate when people say that. It's very annoying, if Goku did die in the lava. Than how come Porunga was going to wish him back? The dragonballs can only bring a person back one time, regardless of if the wish was a generalization or not. Of course Porunga didn't bring him back, because Goku didn't want to come, but he still [I]was[/I] going to do it. *sticks out toung*

No, wrong again. Shenlong can only make the same wish once, same with Porunga. They say that Porunga can wish the others back because it's a differen't set of balls! That doesn't mean he can grant the same wish twice.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinBuu [/i]
[B]No, wrong again. Shenlong can only make the same wish once, same with Porunga. They say that Porunga can wish the others back because it's a differen't set of balls! That doesn't mean he can grant the same wish twice. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sadly, you're wrong. Porunga CAN revive people as many times as he sees fit.

Now that brings us to who he actually revived. Kakarot did NOT die while fighting Furiza. How do I know for a fact? Because they asked Shenron to revive all on Namek killed by Furiza. When we rewind for a second, back to the Saiya-jin Saga, Kakarot was wished back to life THEN.

Thusly, Kakarot didn't die while fighting Furiza.

As for the main topic of this thread, it was clearly said that Popo wished for Sheron to revive all on [b]Namek[/b] that had been killed by Furiza.

:: later wish, later possible blooper ::

When they wished all the people killed by Cell back (after the tournament, this revived Trunks and etc.) why didn't Bubbles, Gregory, and King Kai come back to life as well?

:: possibly answering own question ::

Is it because, technically, Goku killed them all when he brought Cell to King Kai's planet?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by panther3751 [/i]
[B]:: later wish, later possible blooper ::

When they wished all the people killed by Cell back (after the tournament, this revived Trunks and etc.) why didn't Bubbles, Gregory, and King Kai come back to life as well?

:: possibly answering own question ::

Is it because, technically, Goku killed them all when he brought Cell to King Kai's planet?[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]It wasn't Kakarots fault that King Kai and them died. I'm sure Cell could have stopped himself, but it was just already too late. My guess on this one is that the Shenron's power cannot reach the Other World. Cause if it could, Kakarot would have came back with that wish, too.[/color]